• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mar 27th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX 0 AP Campaign!

■Event Period: 
Mar. 27, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 2, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 27, 2017 7:00 to Apr. 3, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Celebrate the release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX with a 0 AP Campaign! For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story or progress through our ongoing event quests!

VIP Upgrade Quests!

■VIP Quest Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a set of special VIP Quests will be included in the quests unlocked for the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza given to you when you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack!

Take advantage of these quests with the ongoing 0 AP Campaign to accumulate a plethora of Medals!

NOTE: You will only have access to the following VIP Quests for the duration that your Special Quests are unlocked as part of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bonus.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Upgrade Quests

img

Completing VIP Upgrade Quests will earn you valuable Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals!

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale

img

In addition to unlocking the VIP Upgrade Quests, players will also be able to unlock the special VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale quests! Complete these quests every day to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day!

● VIP Skill Quests

img

Last, but not least, a set of special VIP Skill Quests will level up the existing skills of any Medals you equipped for the quest at a very rapid rate!

Maleficent's Villainous Event!

img

■Event Period: 

★Maleficent's Villainous Event! 
 Get the Maleficent B Medal!

■Event Details: 
・A total of 15 quests will be available for this event. 
・Get great rewards such as the limited Maleficent B Medal, as well as Chip and Dale Medals by completing quest objectives!

Check out the event in-game to find out what rewards are available!

■Tips for Success!
★Choose which enemy to face based on your deck!
・As you proceed through the quests two pairs of enemies may block your path!
You can proceed by defeating one of the pairs so choose an enemy that is weak to your deck!

■Regarding Status Bonus 
★Get the Boosted Medal! 
・In the 15th and final quest, the target enemy has a chance to drop a boosted Maleficent B Medal! 
・The boosted version of the Medal has 1000 more attack power than the normal version of the Medal!

* The rare version of the Maleficent B Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Maleficent B Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Daily Jewels Challenge Event!
img
Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! 
・Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest! 
 That's 1400 Jewels if you complete them each day this week!

Please check in-game for more information on the great prizes available for challengers this week!

Bonus for New Belle & New Beast!

★Bonus for purchasing both New Belle and New Beast Avatar Boards!

■Campaign Period 
Mar. 27, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 27, 2017 7:00 to Apr. 4, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

As a special thanks to those who purchase or have already purchased both the New Belle and New Beast Avatar Boards, those players will also receive additional exclusive Beauty and the Beast avatar parts: the Enchanted Mirror(Raid Boss Ω Perk +3) and Belle's Book (Item Drop Perk +3)

img

NOTES: 
・Both male and female versions for both of these avatar parts will be sent. 
・These additional avatar parts will be sent after Apr. 4, 2017.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Mar 27th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Uuuuhhhh wonder what that Maleficent does. Glad were getting another week of 0 AP

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Uuuuhhhh wonder what that Maleficent does. Glad were getting another week of 0 AP
Wicked Blast +5 (AoE), damage x2.96 at 0 guilt, requires 5SP, deals 4 exceptionally powerful hits.

Kitsumoto

Wicked Blast +5 (AoE), damage x2.96 at 0 guilt, requires 5SP, deals 4 exceptionally powerful hits.
Ugh. Mediocre. =_= Maybe the boosted version will serve as a decent AOE finisher, but....at 5SP, she requires an SP Gauge I or II - so no Attack max III....which kind of renders her pointless. =_=

Awards
So you can only get the new beauty and the beast parts if you bought both of the sets? Bummer. I kinda don't want to waste jewels for a set I won't even use

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Maleficent B is pretty much Ice Titan 2.0. Gotta agree with Kitsumoto though, 5SP cost is too high to consider using without an SP Cost Skill. 3 and below I'll happily use ABs on, 4 skirts the line and is a case by case basis, but 5+ is a straight nope. Even the Boosted one, so I hope SP Cost 1 swings around again...or that we start getting SP Cost+AB skills. Those would be perfect for her.

Also, I'm taking the advice of some gamefaqs users with my spare Maleficent Bs. Instead of using them as reroll fodder (my first roll got 79%, which is respectable), I've 6 starred all 6 spares and locked them. Evidently Medals guilted prior to Union Cross don't get Awakening perks, and FMBs don't activate them either, so I'm hoarding the Mals for the April update. This way at least one of my Guilted Medals can get something in the update. Sucks for my WOFF medals though, unless those get re-released via wordplay loophole they're screwed out of Awakening.

As a final note...I really hated that last Mal B mission. Had to use a couple continues just to get the freaking Use 5 Reversed Medals objective, then went back with my optimal sets to annihilate the nutcases for the No Continues objective. We need a Reversed version of Ill Kairi fast...I hate that all the +3 Gen Str buffers are all Upright, it kills my damage output when Reversed only is required. Like in Proud Mode...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
5 Cost is pretty bad, but considering I have no guilted Reverse Magic AoE medals, I'm very happy that they released Maleficent B for us. It's way better than nothing.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Well Maleficent B might be great with an ATK Boost & ATK Prize+ on it. My 5 cost Eraqus is amazing with one.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Also, I'm taking the advice of some gamefaqs users with my spare Maleficent Bs. Instead of using them as reroll fodder (my first roll got 79%, which is respectable), I've 6 starred all 6 spares and locked them. Evidently Medals guilted prior to Union Cross don't get Awakening perks, and FMBs don't activate them either, so I'm hoarding the Mals for the April update. This way at least one of my Guilted Medals can get something in the update. Sucks for my WOFF medals though, unless those get re-released via wordplay loophole they're screwed out of Awakening.
I hope they release a new medal that's for Awakening. It's not fair that pre-UC guilted medals don't gain those perks.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Actually there are no spare Malificent Bs. You can get two boosted Malificents for a total of 14. Which means you can have two boosted and guilted Malificents. Not intended for reroll.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
The boosted Maleficent is just a random drop for beating the last enemy in the 15th quest, right? I'm just clarifying that it doesn't require the 5 reverse medal requirement because I don't think I could handle that quest using five reverse medals. =/

Hakan Xatos

Awards
The boosted Maleficent is just a random drop for beating the last enemy in the 15th quest, right? I'm just clarifying that it doesn't require the 5 reverse medal requirement because I don't think I could handle that quest using five reverse medals. =/

Correct, it should be a random drop for two boosted Malificents. Then afterwards I tried about 5-6 times and only got Moogle.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, the 5 Reverse is for one of the Objective Reward Mal Bs. You can use any deck you want for the random drop one, that's what I did. TT+31 Set to destroy them ALL.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Actually there are no spare Malificent Bs. You can get two boosted Malificents for a total of 14. Which means you can have two boosted and guilted Malificents. Not intended for reroll.

Just because it's not intended doesn't mean it's not possible. You got lucky if you got 2 boosted Mal Bs in a short time frame, it can take numerous runs just to even get one since it's pretty much Classic Donald all over again. I'm sticking with my Awakening and Guilt Reroll plan, really want those perks. Just not sure if I want the Gauge+2 or the Double Attack one more...

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Just because it's not intended doesn't mean it's not possible. You got lucky if you got 2 boosted Mal Bs in a short time frame, it can take numerous runs just to even get one since it's pretty much Classic Donald all over again. I'm sticking with my Awakening and Guilt Reroll plan, really want those perks. Just not sure if I want the Gauge+2 or the Double Attack one more...
True, I just got a third boosted.

edit: fourth. Personally I think you can guilt some now and later if you wanted.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Alas, no matter what blade or what combo I use, I cannot get past Lv. 13 for Malificent B. Sigh. I'm not playing this game well. Going in with 5 reverse medals is just not feasible for me. And even though I count that I use my reverse medals 5 times, I don't get the objective. I'm assuming it means you must "use" the medals and not just have them equipped? I use 5 (in two turns) and still don't get the objective or the medal.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Alas, no matter what blade or what combo I use, I cannot get past Lv. 13 for Malificent B. Sigh. I'm not playing this game well. Going in with 5 reverse medals is just not feasible for me. And even though I count that I use my reverse medals 5 times, I don't get the objective. I'm assuming it means you must "use" the medals and not just have them equipped? I use 5 (in two turns) and still don't get the objective or the medal.
You need to have 5 reverse medals equipped to get the objective. It's rough so you could always use your best setup just to get by and try to farm mission 15 for boosted Mals.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hmm, the medal looks okay. but I'll probably stick with Xion because of the cost. :(

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

At least you have reversed medals, haha I only have a Roxas and a Cerberus :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back