• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maintenance (May 15)

We will be performing a 4-hour maintenance at the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
May 15, 2017 10:00 a.m. 2:00 p.m. (PT) 
May 15, 2017 17:00 to 21:00 (UTC) 
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]

[Details] 
System maintenance

Lexaeus's XIII Event!
img

■Event Period: 
May 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 13, 2017 7:00 to May 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number V, The Silent Hero, Lexaeus!

img

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Lexaeus B Medal, the Lexaeus Style avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Lexaeus B P Reversed 3 Deals 11 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number. Single 5
* The parameters listed are for the 6★ version of the Medal.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town 

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: May 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Swag hairstyle, can't wait to get it.

Wilderness

Awards

Okay, Lexaeus quest XII is just a joke!

Muke

whatever
Awards

Okay, Lexaeus quest XII is just a joke!
The quest itself was fine imo (beat it on my first try), the objectives are ridiculous. Not only does he cast Paralysis, he also attacks after 3 medals because of the counter, potentially preventing you from using your best medals

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

The quest itself was fine imo (beat it on my first try), the objectives are ridiculous. Not only does he cast Paralysis, he also attacks after 3 medals because of the counter, potentially preventing you from using your best medals

This is how SENA gets revenge for skipping all of those Paralysis Resist +20% traits...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah well, the quest itself is irrelevant since every single price it gives is tied to the same objective, so that objective is really all that matters. And that objective is objectively bs. "Complete without having to continue"? Sure, that would be fair. And in line with the difficulty level of the other quests. But in 2 turns. That really is a joke. You'll need some serious whale set up to get even close, that thing has a massive defense too, fully guilted borrowed Ursula that just slays everything else, even that does like a couple of bars of damage...? Just dumb.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Beat all of the Lexaeus events completely, last one took me a while though, since I needed second chance to kick in to beat Iron Giant. Quest 12 was annoying too, since I kept getting paralyzed and couldn't use the necessary attacks, but got lucky and beat it. Medal isn't really worth the trouble honestly, max guilted it and put an attack IV on it, and it's barely better then Xemnas A. XD If chu can't beat it, best not to worry over it, especially if chu have a Xemnas A already.

Wonder what the maintenance will bring? I'm hoping WOFF banner, really want Reynn... so I can replace Tama...

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah well, the quest itself is irrelevant since every single price it gives is tied to the same objective, so that objective is really all that matters. And that objective is objectively bs. "Complete without having to continue"? Sure, that would be fair. And in line with the difficulty level of the other quests. But in 2 turns. That really is a joke. You'll need some serious whale set up to get even close, that thing has a massive defense too, fully guilted borrowed Ursula that just slays everything else, even that does like a couple of bars of damage...? Just dumb.
Meh, I just use GDD x2 and GAU x3, so defeating it/its defense wasn't really the difficult part (RNG blessed me with a fully guilted KDG with +1000 Str and Extra Attack). I don't get how anybody who is not a whale can defeat him within two turns though. I've seen people max guilt him and like ????

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Ridiculous how this went from easy to impossible in just one quest. I'm getting really sick of SENA and the way they do these Organization events. It's like I can only guilt half of them. One month its easy, the next month impossible. And then this time, it was literally easy all of the way up to one quest where it's straight-up impossible.

Even if I didn't get paralyzed, I'd still be in the trouble with that quest, as it's not even possible for me to two turn it without paralysis.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Meh, I just use GDD x2 and GAU x3, so defeating it/its defense wasn't really the difficult part (RNG blessed me with a fully guilted KDG with +1000 Str and Extra Attack). I don't get how anybody who is not a whale can defeat him within two turns though. I've seen people max guilt him and like ????

I had Attack x3 and M-Attack x4 and can still only get to like 30 bars left in 2 turns so without suuuuuper strong medals buffing won't help one bit. I'm not talking about defeating him, but since it takes like no damage at all it's incredibly hard to 2 turn it. Impossible for me.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Lexaeus B quests 12 and 13 absolutely undoable unless you are basically major P2W or big whale...plus well leveled keyblades.

Frustrating. I am not F2P, pull VIPs for medals like Illus. Belle and Beast, etc., buy avatar boards, manage to get into top 10,000 in Coli, and do the major pulls like for IKairi2, yet cannot get past quest 12, let alone 13. Not in 2 turns. No way.

SENA again services the whales and the high rollers. You can't bring us JP quests when we do not have JP perks like Mickey and Brooms and all the pluses they have. I am sooo frustrated and fed up, yet love Kingdom Hearts and want to keep playing. I guess I just won't spend as much time or money anymore, and just show up for my jewels.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Um, I'm not trying to defend them, but they did actually nerf these quests. Starting Q10, the enemies are LVL400 and even 500 in JP. The last quest has a LVL555 enemy with over 200 health bars.

Btw, didn't really get whether you meant one can't beat the quests or complete the objectives without being a whale, if it's the former, that's very well possible. I rarely buy VIP (up until now I only bought KDG) and put money into the game. I beat quest 12 (still working on 13)and wouldn't really consider myself a whale.

If you actually meant the latter, feel free to ignore the second part of my post.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I meeean just beating the quests is completely useless since you get... literally nothing for it. So it doesn't matter whether we can beat the quest or not. All that matters is if you can 2 turn it. And most people definitely can't.

It's not even that great of a medal to feel too bad for not getting, but the jump in difficulty is just absurd. All the quests up till then are on a whole other level so it's just plain dumb. Non-guilted medals are pretty useless now unless they're buffers/debuffers.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Um, I'm not trying to defend them, but they did actually nerf these quests. Starting Q10, the enemies are LVL400 and even 500 in JP. The last quest has a LVL555 enemy with over 200 health bars.

Btw, didn't really get whether you meant one can't beat the quests or complete the objectives without being a whale, if it's the former, that's very well possible. I rarely buy VIP (up until now I only bought KDG) and put money into the game. I beat quest 12 (still working on 13)and wouldn't really consider myself a whale.

If you actually meant the latter, feel free to ignore the second part of my post.

Well, it's only natural that the quests are nerfed for us compared to JP. That doesn't even begin to mean that they were nerfed properly.

There is such a massive difficulty gap between quest 11 to 12. It's ridiculous. Not only that but it is too difficult. I can't even imagine what kind of keyblade I'd need to beat that quest in two turns.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

So it seems.

Truly a bummer: and I was doing so good, too. I understand them trying to make it a challenge for every kind of player (and obviously trying to push more people to spend money), but I still think they should make entire events for each category: like, something for the beginners that is doable for them until the end, and something for veterans only, maybe even skipping the "baby levels" with lvl 20 enemies there.

Y'know, giving each class its own playground.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So it seems.

Truly a bummer: and I was doing so good, too. I understand them trying to make it a challenge for every kind of player (and obviously trying to push more people to spend money), but I still think they should make entire events for each category: like, something for the beginners that is doable for them until the end, and something for veterans only, maybe even skipping the "baby levels" with lvl 20 enemies there.

Y'know, giving each class its own playground.

What level of player even benefits from a quest like this? The counter that paralyzes you ever four hits isn't really the idea of "fun" of any level of player.

BTW, I just noticed that my Sebastian has a Paralysis Resist skill and... you should have seen my face. That couldn't of worked out any better. I wonder if it will help me.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I highly doubt it. My iKairi2 also has Paralysis Resist and it isn't helping at all.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Hm... For me it actually seems to be helping... But I can't make it past the first turn because now for some reason it kills me in the attack before the second turn. -_-

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

What level of player even benefits from a quest like this? The counter that paralyzes you ever four hits isn't really the idea of "fun" of any level of player.

Oh yeah, that's still bad, I was talking more generally there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back