• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Sora SHFiguart revealed at Bandai's Tamashii Nations World Tour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

2017 plays host to the anniversary of Bandai's Tamashii Nations line of anime figurines and collectibles. To commemorate this event, the Tamashii Nations 10th Anniversary World Tour is being held from December 2016~November 2017 and is visiting 10 locations: Brazil, Hong Kong, United States, Japan, Mexico, China, Taiwan, France, Spain, and Italy. 

The World Tour has made its way to Osaka, Japan from May 27-28, bringing new announcements and showing off a slew of upcoming releases. To everyone's surprise, among them is none other than a SHFiguart for Sora (Kingdom Hearts II ver.)!

Update 5/28/2017 Official images via DisneyJP:

It is currently unknown when the figure will release or how much it costs.

Source: Dengeki Hobby

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: KH2 Sora SHFiguart revealed at Bandai's Tamashii Nations World Tour

Looks goood. But I'm not gonna buy it. Gotta get Aqua somehow.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I'm personally ecstatic about this! I never thought that Square would actually let a company like Bandai make a figuarts of Sora! It's the perfect alternative to the Play Arts Kai figure, though I wish it wasn't him in the KH2 outfit for the billionth time.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I already have too many KH2 Sora things lol. I at least wish they would make more KH3 Sora :p Play Arts Kai are so expensive so I had to pass on his...I'm making an exception for Aqua but you know :p

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Ugh. This may be a no-brainer for me. The only action figures I've concerned myself with this past decade (besides the Play Arts -Kai-) were the Sailor Moon SHFiguarts. That brand spans an enormous library of characters, and they all complement another on the shelves.

Sora looks really good here, too, even if it is the ubiquitous KHII!Sora, I just wish they could have started doing FF and KH characters a long time ago, I might have forgone the expensive PAK route. Alas, Squeenix wants me to be poor. D:

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I believe the DisneyJP account implied that more Disney characters are getting the SH Figuarts treatment, so we could FINALLY see Donald and Goofy get some high quality action figures. I want this figure regardless (even though I hate the idea of owning yet another KH2 themed Sora figure), but I want to buy it just for the possibility of more characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back