• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/1: Union χ JP Update: Sora Form Draw, Monthly Raid EV, July Coliseum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X has loads of new updates this lovely July!

Sora Form Special Draw will be held from 7/1~7/3! Each draw guarantees 1 of 4 new Sora Form medals, with bonus 10 VIP coins.

Sora Form medals come w/ 1~3 ability slots filled & 3 awakening ability slots; Anti Form HD is capable of 100~180% Guilt, whereas the Valor, Master and Limit Form HD are capable of 80~150%.

Sora AntiF HD Ver [1 target, 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists
Sora ValorF HD Ver [All targets, 3 SP cost] P ATK+3 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more party members you have 
Sora MasterF HD Ver [All targets, 3 SP cost] S ATK+3 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more party members you have 
Sora LimitF HD Ver [All targets, 3 SP cost] M ATK+3 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more party members you have 

Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales avatar boards are available for 2500 jewels each from 7/1~7/10!

Jack Sparrow
Scrooge★6
(LUX & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Ability1 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Guard Up M 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1 Broom Servant★5 x 1
Mystic Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 2 Jack Sparrow costume x 1
Jack Sparrow costume hat x 1 Jack Sparrow costume style x 1

Carina Smyth
Scrooge★6
(LUX & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Ability1 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Guard Up M 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1 Broom Servant★5 x 1
Mystic Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 2 Carina Smyth costume x 1
Carina Smyth costume book x 1 Carina Smyth costume style x 1

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Head1 Jack Sparrow costume hat Skill Luck +6
Hand Carina Smyth costume book +3

Hades Cup returns from 7/1~7/19! Complete all 15 quests to earn luxurious rewards:

Quest Rewards
ROUND 1 Mystic Stone x 1
ROUND 2 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 3 Broom Servant x 1
ROUND 4 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 5 Wing Stone x 1
ROUND 6 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 7 Broom Servant x 1
ROUND 8 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 9 Sword Stone x 1
ROUND 10 Jewel x 1000
ROUND 11 Magic Mirror x 5
ROUND 12 Moon Stone x 1
ROUND 13 Mickey & Broom Servants x 1
ROUND 14 Moon Stone x 1
ROUND 15 Jewel x 5000

A new monthly Raid event starts in July! Defeat enemies in the quests to obtain event coins and exchange for rewards like Trickmaster medals, Broom Servant and Magic Mirror. 

These events will be held throughout the entire month but only from 12:00~12:30 and 22:00~22:30 each day. 

A different Raid boss will appear in the quest depending on which day it is:

Monday Assault Dragon
Tuesday Fierce Queen Bee Sub
Wednesday Jewel Princess
Thursday Jack-in-the-Box
Friday Purple Gummi Hound
Saturday Captain Avaricious
Sunday Gear Golem 

When each time period ends, the boss level will be reset. However, if you are able to defeat Captain Avaricious at Level 10, you will receive a Trickmaster medal with an ATK+1000 Status Bonus!

Trickmaster [1 target | 6 SP cost] Inflicts 1 ultra-high powered hit

Little Mermaid event will be held from 7/1~7/6! Defeat enemies for the highest score possible and get Ariel medals and Moon Stone! 

Ariel comes with 3 awakening ability slots and is capable of 100~180% Guilt. Players who rank in the Top 100 will receive Ariel medals with an ATK & DEF+1000 Status Bonus.

Ariel [1 target, 0 SP cost] Increass Attack by 6 and decreases enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, recovers 5 SP

Coliseum rewards for July 2017 offer Head Riding Flounder accessory! 

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Head1 Head Riding Flounder Skill Luck +3

Ranking Rewards
1~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 10
Scrooge★6 (Ability0 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 2
Scrooge★6 (Ability1 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Chip★6 x 5
Dale★6 x 5
Cid10★6 x 1
101~500 Magic Mirror★6 x 9
Scrooge★6 (Ability0 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6 (Ability1 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6 (Ability2 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1

Chip★6 x 3
Dale★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 1
501~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 8
Scrooge★6 (Ability0 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6 (Ability2 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 2

Chip★6 x 3
Dale★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 1
1,001~2,500 Magic Mirror★6 x 7
Scrooge★6 (Ability2 & Attack Up XL 100%) x 1
Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 3
2,501~5,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 6
Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 2
5,001~10,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Scrooge★6 (Ability2 & Attack Up L 100%) x 1
Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 2
10,001~20,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Scrooge★6 (Ability2 & Attack Up L 100%) x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
20,001~30,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up L 100%) x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
30,001~50,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
50,001~100,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1

AleMustDie

Awards
Re: 7/1: Union ? JP Update: Sora Form Draw, Monthly Raid EV, July Coliseum

Looks like a sort of trap Gacha...
I'll pass...

Ability 0 and Attack Up XL 100% is a Powerful price...people are going to get mad at this Coliseum.

Aaaand, I'm still not able to do that 6000 Jewel Event. :cry:
Well, we'll see in the next 18 days.... ('New' player just with Axel EX )

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I was so confused when I saw those new Sora medals. I thought they were the old ones, but they were said to be new. It turns out there's a reason for this confusion - the images on some of them are actually reused from the old tier 2 medals. For example, Valor Form Sora here is using the 5 star image from the previous Valor Form Sora medal.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I was so confused when I saw those new Sora medals. I thought they were the old ones, but they were said to be new. It turns out there's a reason for this confusion - the images on some of them are actually reused from the old tier 2 medals. For example, Valor Form Sora here is using the 5 star image from the previous Valor Form Sora medal.

That's going to be so awkward to distinguish when it comes to getting rid of the old Valor Form Sora medals from your inventory.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

That's gonna be so confusing....

Like, I glanced at it and assumed it was just a deal for old medals that can be ignored, and didn't realize until I read your comment that these were new medals that are reusing images from the original versions for no reason other than to be confusing as hell.

And like, how much you all wanna bet when these are released in the ENG version that SENA will be bashed for this, even thought it's not their fault?

Muke

whatever
Awards

I mean, they're called "HD Ver." so of course they're different ones. I get the confusion, SENA should've created new renders, but meh.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I mean, they're called "HD Ver." so of course they're different ones. I get the confusion, SENA should've created new renders, but meh.

The medal designs are handled by Square Enix Japan. I'm surprised that this wasn't thought through considering that there's a database for all the medals collected.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Yeah thash going to be hard to distinguish... they should've done something like at least add glowing effects like in Ex or something to make it more recognizeable... they updated Kairi 0.2's render, so there's always a chance they'll realize this and update them later.

That Ariel medal seems to be the ftp version of 0.2 Kairi huh, not as good but gets the basic 6+ attack, defense debuffer and throws in a tiny sp recovery. At first I thought it was actually better, but realized it's a single target and it lacking psm buffs and debuffs along with hp heal, kinda negates the 0 sp cost and additional sp recover. XD Soo close...

It makes me wonder why Kairi's medals always seem to break the mold when they appear. XD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Those HD Sora medals are nice. HD Anti-Form is basically Speed HD Namine, and the others are nice buffers as well. The Art thing really is confusing though. I thought they were the old ones too.

That Ariel medal is really nice. Not as good as 0.2 Kairi on its own, but with EA40 it could make for a great buffer/debuffer since it can also recover SP. It is a bit outclassed though, so it's nice if you can get it, but not a major requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back