• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/10: Union χ JP Update: Org13 Quiz EV, Union Cross, Premium Quests, Party LUX Changes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Some simple quest updates are in store for us in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Organization XIII quiz event will be held from 7/10~7/16! Each quest will present you with a question; simply move in the direction of the answer you believe to be correct to clear it. Complete all 20 quests to get a total of 1000 jewels!

Union Cross updates for 7/10~7/23! Every day, quests will drop a different medal in this order: Hayner B ★5 => Pence B ★5 => Olette B ★5 => Sea Salt Ice ★3. All 4 medals will be dropped during the last 2 days of the event. 

To create Hayner & Pence & Olette, use Hayner ★6 + Pence ★6 + Olette ★6 + (3x) Sea Salt Ice ★3.

Hayner & Pence & Olette [1 target | 4 SP cost] Increases Defense by 1 and Power/Speed/Magic Defense by 1 for 2 turns, medium HP recovery, inflicts 1 hit
Hayner B [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Magic Defense by 1 for 2 turns, small HP recovery, inflicts 1 hit
Pence B [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Defense by 1 for 2 turns, small HP recovery, inflicts 1 hit
Olette B [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Power Defense by 1 for 2 turns, small HP recovery, inflicts 1 hit
Sea Salt Ice [A special evolution medal used to create Hayner & Pence & Olette]

Only 2 Cross Boards will be available this time: the Magic Mirror set and Broom Servant set.

Challenge Boss time will be held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins.

Premium Quest: Broom Servant x 7 and 3 Types of Magic Stones x 2 will be held from 7/10~7/16! Complete the 4 quests to get 7 Broom Servants, 2 Sword Stones, 2 Wing Stones and 2 Mystic Stones!

Premium Quest: Daily Broom Servant & Magic Mirror Challenge is also available during this time.

Changes to Party LUX Rankings 

Maintenance to update the game to v2.2.0 is set for July 13th (JST), and there are changes being made to the Party LUX Ranking system: 

●You will not be able to use the LUX Up boost button until 23:59 of the day you joined the party.

●Instead of updating once each morning, party LUX rankings will update in real-time.

●Only LUX earned while being in a party will count for that party's total Lux.

※If a member leaves, party LUX will not decrease.
 ※When a member joins a new party, previously earned LUX will not be added to the party's total LUX.

These changes will go into effect immediately upon maintenance's completion.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 7/10: Union ? JP Update: Org13 Quiz EV, Union Cross, Premium Quests

Hey look, non-Organization XIII event medals! I've been wondering if perhaps our drought in NA is correlated to the lack of new event medals in JP as well.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Quiz questions and answers, if anyone's curious:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Volterra

Quiz SPOILER:
_
_
_

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

AleMustDie

Awards

Quiz questions and answers, if anyone's curious:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

We're lucky...
Thanks a lot

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: 7/10: Union ? JP Update: Org13 Quiz EV, Union Cross, Premium Quests, Party LUX Changes

Why are they intentionally avoiding the story update? Unless they could finally reveal the new Disney world for the game!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Re: 7/10: Union ? JP Update: Org13 Quiz EV, Union Cross, Premium Quests, Party LUX Changes

Why are they intentionally avoiding the story update? Unless they could finally reveal the new Disney world for the game!
There's a chance that they could sneak in an update after 7/13 JST's maintenance, it has happened before. I can hope right

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

There's a chance that they could sneak in an update after 7/13 JST's maintenance, it has happened before. I can hope right

It'd align perfectly with D23 which starts on Friday 14th. Square Enix have really nailed the timeline of reveals perfectly with this.

Nial

Awards

I did a few runs of multiplayer but didn't get any medal, what do we have to do to drop them? Is it random like with the adventurer?

CutiePique

Awards

I did a few runs of multiplayer but didn't get any medal, what do we have to do to drop them? Is it random like with the adventurer?

:,< I'm still trying to find out the same thing. I got tons of Hayners yesterday, but it was never clear if it was from bosses or random enemies, if certain cross quests were more likely to drop them, if drop perks help*... I've done about 10 already today and got one Pence just now (one of those speed samurai quests in daybreak town?) and I'm still no closer to answer.

*tho even if drop perks don't help, I'll probably keep this outfit on for the peace of mind, to feel like I'm doing everything in my power to get the drops x,D

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Huh. The HPO medal sounds like a great defensive medal if you can get EA40 and an SP1 skill on it. I get some nice defense and offense via C&J with that combo, so a purely defensive version can help with certain missions. Looking forward to it, as long as we get it anyways. NA has had a dearth of event medals and I think we're missing a few? I saw a comment elsewhere that we are, not sure which ones outside of HSCs.

Org XIII quiz, huh? Nifty. Wonder if we'll get it? I'm just about at 30k, every bit would help as would testing my own trivia knowledge.

JP gets Gems+Brooms. Nice. That'll be great for Keyblade leveling.

CutiePique

Awards

Okay. So. When making the HPO medal, if we max guilt one of the character medals and then evolve that one into HPO... will the resulting medal be at max guilt? I know dots and traits get carried over when evolving medals, but I've never evolved a 6* into another 6* (have we even had any other medals like this one?), so I'm not sure what to expect once I shove all the components together.

EDIT: Did the thing I asked about and got the 100% HPO (YAY) but no popups about guilt and burst levels happened? And in the album, it shows up as if it were unguilted as well. :< Not sure how to go about it correcting this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back