• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/13: Union χ JP Update: Version 2.2.0, Main Quests, Org13 EV, Premium Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan updates to Version 2.2.0 today and adds some new quests and events!

*Adds displays for achievement rate to quest selection screen (MENU -> QUEST)*

• [MAIN QUEST] Proud Mode displays achievement rate for challenges
  • [STRENGTHENING QUEST] Displays achievement rate for challenges
  • [EVENT] Displays event quest challenges and achievement rate of Raid Boards and Event Boards
  • [UNION CROSS] Displays achievement rate for Cross Boards
  • [COLISEUM] Displays current rank

*Adds completion icon to Event and Strengthening quest banners*

• Complete the challenge and event board to fill in the icon on the banner

*Adds Union Cross MVP function*

• Takes total damage and number of times you've revived other players into consideration, will receive rewards if MVP status is achieved
  • If no members are killed during the quest, all players receive rewards

*Changes to Party Lux*

• Players will not be able to press the LUX UP button until 23:59 on the day you join a party
    • The next day after joining a party, you'll be able to press it with no restrictions
  • Party Lux rankings will be updated in real time once per day
  • Party Lux will be the combined value earned by your current party
    • If a member leaves the party, their contributions to the Party Lux will still remain
    • If a new member joins the party, the Lux they've earned previously will not be added

*Adds Luck type filtering options for accessories on the Edit Avatar screen*

*Changes to UI*

• Banner size on HOME screen changed to be easier to see, display now shows up to 5 banners
  • Newly unlocked VIP boards will be displayed when pulling from draws that offer VIP coins
  • Detail button added for Avatar Boards to display notices and contents
  • A Guilt icon will now be displayed on the medal info screen

10 main quests have been added! Another wielder has asked you to accompany them on a mission! 

July 2017's Organization XIII event will be held from 7/13~7/19! Complete the 13 quests to get Saix B medals and hairstyle! 

Saix B [Random target(s) | 5 SP cost] Inflicts 12 hits that deal more damage the most SP you have remaining

Update: Premium Draw and Super Premium Draw will offer Aqua Illustration Ver B from 7/13~7/21!

img

img

7/19 JST Update: A statement in the original notice has been updated to reflect that the Super Premium Draw only guarantees one of the six returning premiums boosted. Since the original wording could have been misconstrued to mean that the Super Premium Draw would guarantee all six reprints boosted, all Jewels spent on the Super Premium 5000-Jewel draw before 7/21 23:59 JST will be refunded. Jewels spent on the 3000 or 300-Jewels pulls will not be refunded. For example, if 10,000 Jewels were spent on the Super Premium Draw, you will be compensated with 2x 5000 Jewels. If a large amount of Jewels was spent, they may be refunded in split amounts. More information TBA on 7/25 at 15:00 JST.

Premium Draw and Super Premium Draw guarantees Aqua Illustration Ver B in 5 turns! The difference between the two is that Super Premium Draw costs 5000 jewels, Aqua Illustration Ver B comes with 5 ability slots filled instead of just 3, and each discharged Premium comes with a Status Bonus!

Aqua Illustration Ver B [1 target | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 9 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have

Each draw also guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins, and a bonus Cid5:

img

Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with

Vanitas SP Ver [All targets | 6 SP cost] Inflicts 9 ultra-high powered hits, recovers 3 SP

Terra Illustration Ver B [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 ultra-high power hits

Namine HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal

Riku Wielding the Power of Darkness [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set further in the deck

Xemnas Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 4 hits that deal more damage if more enemies in the stage have been defeated

D

Deleted member

Re: 7/13: Union ? JP Update: Version 2.2.0, Main Quests, Org13 EV

i wish they'd bring the VIP boards over to ENG already :/

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Saix B arrives! Let's see if he's the AoE I've been hoping for.

"Random Targets"

Random Targets!? What the...I don't even...WHY!? Lexaeus and Zexion were still Single Target, why couldn't Saix still be AoE!? So is Xemnas B going to be our only Reversed Power AoE Org XIII B medal!? Welp, so much for that. Unless Axel got his element changed (which I doubt. And I doubt he'll be AoE either since most of his medal already are), I basically have to wait until January (if we get reruns) for a solid Guilted RPAoE medal. Just...Dammit SE. Just dammit.

Well, I just hope the missions won't have the bs levels of difficulty near the end the last two had. What are they like this time?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

"Random Targets"

Random Targets!? What the...I don't even...WHY!? Lexaeus and Zexion were still Single Target, why couldn't Saix still be AoE!? So is Xemnas B going to be our only Reversed Power AoE Org XIII B medal!? Welp, so much for that. Unless Axel got his element changed (which I doubt. And I doubt he'll be AoE either since most of his medal already are), I basically have to wait until January (if we get reruns) for a solid Guilted RPAoE medal. Just...Dammit SE. Just dammit.

Well, I just hope the missions won't have the bs levels of difficulty near the end the last two had. What are they like this time?

The Axel A medal is actually a single target Reverse Speed... BUT clearly the trend that the Organization B medals reverse (or at least change) the amount of targets they hit was destroyed a looonngggg time ago.

It is no doubt very frustrating that we are not getting AoE Organization B medals anymore (Vexen B, who isn't much of an attack medal due to his conditions, aside). It is especially frustrating is post March these are the ONLY event medals we have gotten. (Oops, realize this is the JP topic, I think some have appeared in the JP version, but not many)

DefiantHeart

Awards

Aw, so more filler quests? Shame, was hoping jp would get something interesting story-wise. Dang it, nothing new better happen on my birthday... last year had too many coincidental quests near my birthday...

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

"Random Targets"

Lol Shadow Xemnas Vexen was Area of effect

Xemnas- AOE
Xigbar-Single
Xaldin- Single
Vexen - AOE
Lexues- Single
Zexion- Random
Saix- Random
Axel- NA
Demyx- Single
Luxord- Random
Larxene- Single
Marluxia- AOE

So Far there Have been 3 AOE 5 singles and 3 randoms, so Axel B next month might be aoe if youre lucky

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Any important content from the cutscenes, or is it all just filler content?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Re: 7/13: Union ? JP Update: Version 2.2.0, Main Quests, Org13 EV, Premium Draw

Updated OP with a notice about the Aqua Illust B banner:
Due to the misleading wording in the original notice for the Aqua Illust B 5000-Jewel Super Premium Draw that implied that the banner would guarantee all six reprints boosted, all players who've pulled from it before 7/21 23:59 JST will have their Jewels refunded. I'd go ahead and do some 5000 Jewel draws before that cutoff date, if you haven't done so already, but it might be a gamble as this kind of thing is unprecedented.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: 7/13: Union ? JP Update: Version 2.2.0, Main Quests, Org13 EV, Premium Draw

Oh, JP. Lovely, lovely JP. Getting those Status Bonus pullS(!!!!!!!!!!!) for free.
Would want. Meanwhile we get 30 Jewels as compensation for these mistakes. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back