• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/31: Union χ JP Update: TWEWY Key Art, Premium Quests, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There's a bunch of Premium Quests and events in store for us this week in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

From 7/31~8/6, Premium Quest: The World Ends With You Key Art Challenge will be available! Clear quests for 1400 jewels & 7 TWEWY Key Art medals! This medal displays the full artwork when viewed, is capable of 100~180% Guilt and comes with 3 awakening ability slots.

The World Ends With You Key Art [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 7 SP, heals status effects, increases Attack of All Attributes by 1 and decreases enemy Defense of All Attributes by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts fixed damage

Weekly Magic Stone Quests begin! From 7/31~8/6, clear the challenge to get Mystic Stone for upgrading your Keyblades! 

From 7/31~8/13, Union Cross updates with Pooh B, Tigger and Rabbit medals! Medals can be acquired through enemy drops and will change daily in this order: Pooh B -> Tigger -> Rabbit. All 3 medals will be available on the last 2 days of the event.

Collect them all and fuse them together to create Pooh & Tigger & Rabbit!

Pooh & Tigger & Rabbit [1 target | 2 SP cost] Increases Defense of All Attributes by 1 for 3 turns, inflicts 1 hit
Pooh B [1 target, 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Defense by 1 for 3 turns, inflicts 1 hit
Tigger [1 target, 3 SP cost] Increases Magic Defense by 1 for 3 turns, inflicts 1 hit
Rabbit [1 target, 3 SP cost] Increases Power Defense by 1 for 3 turns, inflicts 1 hit

Only 4 cross boards will be available for this update: 2 Magic Mirror boards and 2 Broom Servant boards.

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will obtain more cross coins.

Daily Quiz Event is held from 7/31~8/6! Move in the direction of the correct answer to clear the quest and get up to 100 jewels daily! 

Premium Quest: Special Super Growth & Evolution & Skill Growth & Munny quest returns from 7/31~8/6! 

• Evolution medals (Cheshire Cat, Merlin, Fairy Godmother, Yen Sid, Fantasia Mickey)
  • Experience boosting medals (Flora, Fauna, Merryweather)
  • Stat boosting medals (Chip, Dale)
  • Munny medals
  • Skill boosting effect in quest

The Daily Broom & Mirror Challenge and Daily Mirror Challenge returns from 7/31~8/6! Players who purchase the Premium Quest Jewel Pack will be able to access them, having the opportunity to obtain 2 Mirrors every day for an entire week!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: 7/31: Union ? JP Update: TWEWY Key Art, Premium Quests, Union Cross

I really hope we'll also get the Weekly Gem quests in NA! Also… please finally do one of those quizzes in NA as well.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

After all of the hellish grinding for HPO, the medal in this event is looking to be quite a bit better for defense. And 2SP cost, very good!

Happy to see free event medals becoming a thing again, even if the Union Cross format is ...not the best.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Quiz questions for today can be easily guessed, but they are:

1. Which world is this material from?
<Daybreak Town ^Beast's Castle (correct) >Wonderland

2. What's the name of this raid boss?
<Malice Spider ^Wicked Spider (correct) >Vain Spider

3. How is the "From Tomorrow" title obtained?
<after Lux LV50 ^clear 120+ challenges (correct) >after 200 login days

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

I really hope we'll also get the Weekly Gem quests in NA!
Probably won't do much good.

All the enemies in the quest are LV999. I can't even make it past the second encounter...

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I need this. I need this so badly, it actually hurts.

DGCdBFHVYAEolJh.png:large

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I found it on Ux JP's twitter account. These looks so damn good!

Muke

whatever
Awards

I need the Stitch-shoulder thing. I NEED ALL OF THOSE MEDALS...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I wonder what the new medals do? Usually when a set is released like this they're pretty good medals that a must to pull for (like WoFF and the Key Arts that were released a little while ago in NA).

I still don't have a single Xion medal. T.T

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So apparently they reset the counter on those pesky enemies like the werewolf and that enemy that heals. These medals would have been insane for the Saix B event.

That's... I am so sorry for you.

Ah well, hopefully I'll get HD Xion or EX Xion (lol probably not.).

Muke

whatever
Awards

So apparently they reset the counter on those pesky enemies like the werewolf and that enemy that heals. These medals would have been insane for the Saix B event.
Wow, talk about something unique! That's pretty cool.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I need the Stitch-shoulder thing. I NEED ALL OF THOSE MEDALS...

I need better luck at guessing the current quiz event because I tend to hit both darksides before getting to the christmas shadows. almost have 2700 jewels for a pull.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow, talk about something unique! That's pretty cool.

I was wrong about resetting. Sorry I shouldn't have spoke without verifying. They increase the counter, but they don't reset it.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Nice TWEWY medal, hope we'll get it in global someday too.

Wouldn't hold my breath. We haven't seen the Tsum Tsum medals, may never see these either. No respect or caring for the NA or Global. If I knew how to go about it with any confidence, I would be playing JP game right now.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Hey, were the LV750 Witch Bomber multiplayer quests from the last Challenge Boss Time (3am ,:^) ) bugged for anyone? I always got stuck on a 500 ERROR: 163 server error message right after clearing them, which meant that I didn't get the rewards and had to restart the app every time to get out of it.

edit: Confirmed.

Last edited:

Nial

Awards

I forgot about the latest bonus time and managed to join at the last minute, tried to kill the witch bomber but she healed too much and our party wiped so I didn't get the error :')

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

I forgot about the latest bonus time and managed to join at the last minute, tried to kill the witch bomber but she healed too much and our party wiped so I didn't get the error :')
rip, I thought the HP recovery was also a bug but then I remembered.
I was pretty much on Reviver Dutyâ„¢ the whole time, since not having 0.2 Kairi (she avoided me! 8 times! Despite being one of the guaranteed reprints...) meant I was dealing scratch damage, haha.

Anyway, pray for some compensation. :^D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back