• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: Let's Go to the Beach (English Subbed)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Thanks to goldpanner, translations and english subtitled videos are now available for July 2017's KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan story update! It's time for us to take a well-deserved break from fighting Heartless and go play on the beach! But as always, shenanigans will ensue even before we get there.

Meet at the seaside park!

(You meet Afro Wielder outside the lighthouse.)

Afro Key Wielder: Hey, there you are. Looking forward to the mission? I am!

Playing dumb again, huh. Oh well, we'll have plenty of fun later!

(You look around, confused.)

Afro Key Wielder: Yeah, Mog headed off to the harbor. I'm waiting for the others.

Come to think of it, it's been a fair while since Mog went in. I wonder what the deal is?

Hey, would you go check it out for me?

(You meet up with Mog in the waterways, just as he defeats a Heartless.)

Mog: Hey, it's you! 

You saw that, right, kupo? You totally did!

(You’re taken aback, but nod.)

Mog: You had to save me once, but I was finally able to defeat one on my own, kupo!

The mission's gonna be a cakewalk now, kupo!

(He continues to tell you about his achievement when suddenly, a Purple Gummi Hound appears behind him. You try to get his attention.)

Mog: Huh? What?

What's up, kupo?

(He turns around to see Hound looking down at him.)

Mog: What the— Huhhhh!?

(You move in front of him and get into your battle stance.)

Mog: Together?

(You nod.)

Mog: Thank you!

(You team up to defeat it.)

(He leads you out of the waterways to the docks by the lighthouse, where the rest of the group is waiting.)

Pink Key Wielder: You guys are soooo late! What gives?

Mog: Um…

Just some pre-mission warmups, kind of, kupo?

(You call him over.)

Mog: Let's keep it between us.

They'll get mad if they find out I was off doing my own thing.

Pink Key Wielder: What are you whispering about!

Mog: Nothing, kupo.

Bandana Key Wielder: Let's just drop it. We're nearly at the ship.

Listen up. We're a team, okay?

Don't forget that.

Mog: I know, kupo.

(Finally, Afro Wielder catches up.)

Afro Key Wielder: Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

(He runs forward in full beach garb, but stops in confusion.)

Afro Key Wielder: Wait, what?

You guys aren't gonna change into your swimwear?

Pink Key Wielder: It's too soon for that. At least wait until we're at the beach!

Mog: Huh?

Swimwear? Beach? What are you talking about, kupo?

Afro Key Wielder: Didn't you hear?

We have "Operation: Mid-mission Opportunistic Playing On The Beach!" today.

Pink Key Wielder: Uh, it didn't have a name like that...

Bandana Key Wielder: Name aside, you really ought to have swimwear.

Mog: Nobody told me, kupo!

Hang on!

(Mog runs away. Pink Wielder calls after him.)

Pink Key Wielder: The ship's not gonna wait!

Bandana Key Wielder: If you're not ready either, you better hurry.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Union X: Let's Go to the Beach (English Subbed)

if this story not a hint to lilo and stitch world for union x then i dont know what is

Muke

whatever
Awards

if this story not a hint to lilo and stitch world for union x then i dont know what is
I'd love this, but it could also just be a beach in Daybreak Town, you know? Or it could even be Twilight Town.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'd love this, but it could also just be a beach in Daybreak Town, you know? Or it could even be Twilight Town.
yeah i know hust thowing out the lilo and stich world idea plus this filer gives me the ohana feels

anyway the new world wont be for while since ecnahned domain isnt done yet and we about to see who the fifth leader is soon

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Or it could even be Twilight Town.
All I'm saying is nobody's ever made it to Twilight Town's beach.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

That was only because DiZ hadn't created a beach for Data Twilight Town.
Axel proposed going to the beach in Days as well.

The Twilight Town beach is cursed, I tell you.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I mean, this could be our first time seeing it finally. I think the chances are pretty good.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

if this story not a hint to Lilo & Stitch world for Union X then i dont know what is

Lilo & Stitch isn't based off a Fairy Tale nor mythology so I don't think it's that. At best, I think it's probably a new locale in Daybreak Town, or better yet, a visit to Destiny Islands.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

@Alpha Baymax

I mean, you'd think that seeing Kairi would be important. I remember when Nomura said that all of the Princesses of Heart were going to be a big deal in this game (sadly that didn't end up happening with Jasmine, however. But her world was present, at least. And to be honest, I feel like Jasmine probably would have made it in if they hadn't ended up closing the browser version of the game so soon):

So I could see us showing up there--since the Book of Prophecies is projecting worlds from the future--and us getting some sort of AU version of parts of KHI, with Player interfering in the events that are meant to happen because Chirithy tells us to protect the "precious light" Kairi. LOL.

But we'll see. ^_^

palizinhas

Awards

The next world is supposed to be new to the franchise, though, right? Destiny Islands or Twilight Town could show up, but it wouldn't be the next one. Lilo and Stitch would count as a new world, to some extent, so it would be my first guess if it's not just a new part of Daybreak Town.

Or this is their way of getting around not being able to put Moana in KH3, lol.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

@Alpha Baymax

I mean, you'd think that seeing Kairi would be important. I remember when Nomura said that all of the Princesses of Heart were going to be a big deal in this game (sadly that didn't end up happening with Jasmine, however. But her world was present, at least. And to be honest, I feel like Jasmine probably would have made it in if they hadn't ended up closing the browser version of the game so soon):

So I could see us showing up there--since the Book of Prophecies is projecting worlds from the future--and us getting some sort of AU version of parts of KHI, with Player interfering in the events that are meant to happen because Chirithy tells us to protect the "precious light" Kairi. LOL.

But we'll see. ^_^

The thought of Kairi never really popped into my mind, but now that you mention it, I don't see why not. If there was to be version of Destiny Islands that was to be depicted in Union X, it would probably be the version where Young Sora and Young Riku are introduced to Young Kairi in Destiny Islands. Though this, we can see the story beats regarding Kairi's bonds with Sora and Riku respectively.

And with regards to Jasmine, Agrabah's plot was never finished in Unchained X/Union X. A world's plot is only finish when we see the world's title again at the end of the cut scene. We're definitely going to be seeing Jasmine, but the real question is, are we going to see Cobra Jafar?

DefiantHeart

Awards

@Alpha Baymax

But we'll see. ^_^

Yeah, Kairi is a very weird phenomenon in KH Union X... her medals being overly powerful and her clothes are still missing from the avatar selection despite including her hair on a female Sora clothes option. I'm hoping this is all like a secret hint for something concerning Kairi that we'll see soon.

It would be cool if they maybe went to Destiny Islands and somehow it ends up during the time when Kairi was alone on Destiny Islands. I'm still curious as to what might have happened to her while Sora was away. It could also explain why Kairi just instantly knows how to beat end game level heartless, despite no known method of training... maybe the Union X kids train with her a bit. XD Or it could still be a possibility of Kairi being a reborn Ava, and her abilities are just muscle memory basically. XD Either way, it just looks like Kairi is heavily connected to the Union X era somehow... I don't think they made her presence like this for nothing.

Anyways, anyone else kinda peeved at the use of "you" being used to refer to player still? From the events so far in Union X, it's obvious that the player isn't entirely us, maybe just influenced by us a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back