• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8/25: Union χ JP Update: Larxene HD, Marluxia Illust [EX]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A new Limited Draw makes its way to KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan this week!

Limited Draw from 8/25~9/1 features Larxene HD Ver and Marluxia Illustrated Ver [EX]! 

Larxene HD is a voiced medal that is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled, is capable of 100~180% Guilt and has 3 awakening ability slots. 

Marluxia Illustrated Ver [EX] is also voiced, comes with 5 ability slots filled, is capable of 100~180% Guilt and has 3 awakening ability slots. This medal is not guaranteed and will not be reprinted in September.

Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn
Marluxia Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 1 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 4 and Magic Defense by 4 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage with more HP

Each Limited Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Tifa & Aerith [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Attak by 2 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
Lingering Will [Random target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack+5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra high-powered hits
Beast HD Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Power Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Kairi KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 6 & PSM Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 1 & PSM Defense by 1, large HP recovery
Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Aqua KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Magic Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: 8/25: Union ? JP Update: Larxene HD, Marluxia Illust [EX]

I pray whatever god that whenever we'll get that Larxene in the ENG version it'll be accessible.

Muke

whatever
Awards

As a huge fan of Larxene, I want to get her a lot more than Marluxia EX…

Aquamine-Amarine

I would love to get Marluxia's medal, but there's no way I'm going to be lucky enough to pull an EX medal.

Japan's deals are so much better. It's seriously not fair. I wish we could get these Limited Draws too.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

After FFXion, I am saving up for Marluxia EX full stop. It's freaking Marluxia, I will do everything I can to get him. Great effect too, but mainly MARLUXIA!!!

Larxene HD looks really nice, akin to a Speed Chernabog. Really useful on Divine Rose or possibly Missing Ache.

Veevee

Awards

Larxene and Marluxia look pretty nice. Hope they will more illustrated villains. I want my illustrated Young Xehanort.

AleMustDie

Awards

Larxene and Marluxia look pretty nice. Hope they will more illustrated villains. I want my illustrated Young Xehanort.

Maybe in 2018.... I think they will make almost everything before KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back