• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/7: Union χ JP Update: Aced & Gula HD EX, Valor Genie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Anniversary Draw from 9/7~9/18 features Aced and Gula HD Ver [EX]!  These medals are guaranteed in 15 pulls in their respective draws, are capable of 120~200% Guilt, and come with 5 ability slots filled and 3 awakening ability slots!

Aced HD Ver [EX] [All Targets | 1 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Power Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 2 and Power Defense by 7. Inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage against standalone enemies, doesn't decrease counters.
JP voice: "俺が世界の救世主になる" / ENG dialogue: "I won't let the world fall into darkness!"

Gula HD Ver [EX] [All Targets | 1 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Speed Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 2 and Speed Defense by 7. Inflicts 3 hits that deals more damage against standalone enemies, doesn't decrease counters
JP voice: "アセッドが一番危険だろう 顔的に" / ENG dialogue: "No wonder you ended up as the bear. You're scary."

Both medals are voiced and change the BGM to Dearly Beloved (Unchained χ Ver) when set as the partner medal. It is possible to obtain both EX medals from a single banner.

Each Anniversary Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins, and bonus Cid5:

Axel Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increase Speed Attack by 3 and decrease enemy Speed Defense by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts more damage the more HP you have
Sora KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage if this medal is set later in the deck
Xion HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates ability of the following medal, fails if none exists
Ventus=Vanitas [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases enemy Speed Defense by 4 for 1 turn, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when this medal is placed in the 5th slot of the deck
Ventus HD Ver  [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Terra Illustration Ver B [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 ultra-high power hits

From 9/7~9/13, defeat enemies in order to achieve as many points as you can for a chance to get Valor Genie! 

Valor Genie [1 Target | 7 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 7 for 1 turn, recovers 4 SP, inflicts 4 hits

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 9/7: Union ? JP Update: Aced & Gula HD EX, Valor Genie

Hm, the foreteller medals are pretty nice, but i guess I still prefer Ava with her PSM def + 2

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Pulled Gula in Aced's draw on my first pull! I've probably used up all my luck for a while, but at least my Speed and Magic decks are looking better. Power, on the other hand...
edit: Name of Gula's special ability appears to be "Panther Crawl" (パンサークロウ).

Invi will probably be a M buff/debuffer to go along with Gula and Aced, and maybe Ira will be a gen atk buff/debuffer, in any case hopefully I'll be able to pull either of those two in the future because a) Invi favoritism and b) my account is still stuck with +3 gen atk buff medals.

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Managed to get 0.2 Sora, Xion HD and Ventus-Vanitas, which I was missing.

No Gula or Aced, though... Even though they're EX medals, I wish they were still 5-draw guarantees, being the anniversary and all.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I guess Invi will be Magic, I'm really curious about Ira at this point.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Snagged Gula in the 7th draw, unfortunately didn't get Aced in the process. I might try for him next week but Ira and Invi will take priority.

In retrospect I should have pulled for Aced since Riku EX is like the only thing carrying my outdated Power deck at this point.

30000 jewels left, hopefully I can make it last lol

Veevee

Awards

Am I the only one who get shivers when thinking about how these over-the-top-medals are going to be transported to global? I imagine drop rates like Seph Ex for each one, so I'll probably start to cry beforehand. :D

Muke

whatever
Awards

Am I the only one who get shivers when thinking about how these over-the-top-medals are going to be transported to global? I imagine drop rates like Seph Ex for each one, so I'll probably start to cry beforehand. :D
I'm already saving for that very reason. I mainly want Sora&Riku EX, Ava, and Invi

Not spending a single Jewel until they get released.

Wilderness

Awards

So Global should get these in April, right? I'm assuming they'll be for our 2nd Anniversary too. :)

Veevee

Awards

I'm already saving for that very reason. I mainly want Sora&Riku EX, Ava, and Invi

Not spending a single Jewel until they get released.

Wow, that's impressive. I don't have that much mental fortitude - I mean I don't pull on EXes and such flimsy deals, only for mercy or avatar boards, but not buying anything till ... next year? is something I probably can't. In my opinion, one of the most fun aspects of the game is the pulling, the gamble, the thinking "Will I get the medals I want?" and be surprised, for the good or the worse. Plus, if the deals will be having pull rates near Seph EX, all that saving might be for nothing. Might. I'm really curious how Sena will handle this because they can't throw that many nice medals at us without any guarantees or at least fair chances and Sena is slooowly moving in a better direction, so I'll just hope and ... try to save up what I can.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks those medals are ridiculously overpowered? I know they can't release the foretellers as lackluster medals, but man, the powercreep is strong in this one. :D

By the way: I am really looking forward to Ira, he is my favorite foreteller. :3

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Ira is definitely going to be Power. If Luxu is an available medal then he'll be the remaining Speed character.

Remaining? Gula is Speed.
And Aced is Power. It stands to reason and I at least hope that each Foreteller has a different "role" in the gameplay. Aced is the power-driven guy, Ira can be much more than just a copy of him.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Where's my Unicornis leader at? :(

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Remaining? Gula is Speed.
And Aced is Power. It stands to reason and I at least hope that each Foreteller has a different "role" in the gameplay. Aced is the power-driven guy, Ira can be much more than just a copy of him.

Ira can be power, but like Ava instead of thesw guys.
Or maybe he's a general medal. Raises PSM att. by 3 and lowers enemies' PSM def. by 3. Who knows.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Ira can be power, but like Ava instead of thesw guys.
Or maybe he's a general medal. Raises PSM att. by 3 and lowers enemies' PSM def. by 3. Who knows.

That's what I thought too, a medal that boosted all attacks instead of just a specific attribute.
And at that point the game will end as soon as we'll get a Foretellers-only Keyblade deck.

rocketguard29

these are nice medals for proud mode keyblades but i would go for ava still

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Damn, Gula there sounds right up my alley given that my Speed Deck is my main. Aced deals one huge hit though, which would be amazing for HSCs and whatnot. Invi will be the magic version for sure, makes me wonder what they'll do for Ira.

Speaking of HSCs, is it just me or are these medals getting more and more ridiculous in terms of stat boosting? Sure Valor Genie is single target and costs a whopping 7SP...but that can be reduced to 1 with a good AB&SP1 skill, he also recovers 4SP meaning a +3 net gain with said skill, and maxes out your MStr in just one action. Don't even need to guilt him to make Valor Genie useful. Wishing it was a Damage Contest though, HSCs over here are always "If you don't have the 21% medal somehow no cool medal for you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back