• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/13: Union χ JP Update: Version 2.3.0 postponed, Org13 event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In case you missed the announcement, the upcoming Version 2.3.0 update, originally slated to release on 9/14 for the Japanese version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union X, has been postponed. Although development has concluded, the update still needs to be reviewed by the platform holder and will take some more time to do so. 

The team thanks the players for their patience and will provide more information when it becomes available.

This month's Organization XIII event will be held from 9/13~9/24, and it's going to be a little different! For the Japanese version, it has already been a full year since the event first began, so rather than beginning the cycle anew, players will be able to obtain all of the previously released medals and avatar parts during this single period!

Every day, the event quests will offer medals and avatar parts for a different member, starting in order with No. 1, Xemnas. 

Event Date Member Event Date Member
9/13 Xemnas
9/14 Xigbar
9/15 Xaldin
9/16 Vexen
9/17 Lexaeus
9/18 Zexion
9/19 Saix
9/20 Axel
9/21 Demyx
9/22 Luxord
9/23 Marluxia
9/24 Larxene

Xemnas B [All Targets | 5 SP cost] Decreases enemy PSM Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 13 attacks
Xigbar B [1 Target | 6 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 1 attack, inflicts 6 hits that ignores attributes
Xaldin B [1 Target | 4 SP cost] Inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage when set as the 5th medal in the deck
Vexen B [All Targets | 1 SP cost] Increases Speed/Magic Defense by 1 for 4 turns, recovers HP, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage the more turns have passed
Lexaeus B [1 Target | 5 SP cost] Inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Zexion B [Random Target(s) | 5 SP cost] Increases Attack by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage the more skills have been activated during the stage
Saix B [Random Target(s) | 5 SP cost] Inflicts 12 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Axel B [Random Target(s) | 1 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck
Demyx B [1 Target | 4 SP cost] Inflicts 10 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Luxord B [Random Target(s) | 1 SP cost] Inflicts 3 hits with 50% critical chance
Marluxia B [All Targets | 2 SP cost] Inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage the more enemies have been defeated in the stage
Larxene B [1 Target | 1 SP cost] Inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage with more SP

Wilderness

Awards
Re: 9/13: Union ? JP Update: Version 2.3.0 postponed, Org13 event

This is great news if it comes to global, as I'm sure many of us have failed to guilt some medals at all!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Would be really nice if we got this in November. Considering how difficult Xemnas B was getting more of him would be fantastic, as well as the chance to get good Traits on the ones released before the UC update, especially Xigbar and Xaldin.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Are the events going to be exactly the same as they were when all the medals were introduced?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

The Xemnas quests were fairly easy, and I got extra attack on him. He's still useless to me, but it's something, I guess. xD I'd be super glad if I could get Vexen cause I couldn't get him guilted in JP and he's still not too bad of a buffer for some quests.

Are the events going to be exactly the same as they were when all the medals were introduced?

They're similar, although I'm not sure of the pattern of which of the 13 quests they choose. The last quest was the gummi hound mission which was the last one during the original Xemmy event as well.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

this is really good, because i never managed to beat some the events due to having a not so great deck setup. i hope this happens in november so i can take other whack at those missions and guilt those medals...and get the hairdos too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Ohhh I just realized this, in global, would give me the chance to
a) get a better trait on Axel (EA pls)
b) get a better trait on Xaldin for HSCs.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Cool. Would've been nice if they did this and include one new event at the end, for like a hint at what will come next... but it's good nonetheless. :3 Can't wait for it in global.

Veevee

Awards

This is super awesome!
The only thing that worries me is that the events last for only one day if I got it right? That might get hard xD ... and I don't have the storage size Q.Q

crrazzycat

cleared 2nd anniversary xigbar b, a video of stage 3∼5, stage 3 took me like 5 retries, but sorta helped me figured out 4th n 5th :)

https://youtu.be/Wejkvkuk8u8

AleMustDie

Awards

The Xemnas quests were fairly easy, and I got extra attack on him. He's still useless to me, but it's something, I guess. xD I'd be super glad if I could get Vexen cause I couldn't get him guilted in JP and he's still not too bad of a buffer for some quests.

Yeah, I've done some Rounds ofthe last Hades Cup with Vexen (EA). It's still good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back