• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/14: Union χ JP Update: Vanitas HD Special Draw, Memorial Cup ranking details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're all eagerly awaiting the arrival of Version 2.3.0 in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan, but until then, a new Special Draw has arrived!

Special Draw from 9/14~9/25 offers Vanitas HD Ver! This medal is guaranteed in 5 draws, is capable of 120~200% Guilt, comes with 3 ability slots filled and has 3 awakening ability slots.

Vanitas HD Ver [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists in that position

Sephiroth [EX], Roxas Art Ver [EX] and Xion HD Ver [EX] can also be obtained in this draw, but they are not guaranteed so pull at your own risk!

Sephiroth [EX] [All targets | 3 SP cost] For the duration of 1 turn: increases Attack+1 and Power Attack+5, decreases Enemy Defense-1 and Power Defense-3. Inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Roxas Art Ver [EX] [All Targets | 3 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 1 and Speed Attack by 5, decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Speed Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Xion HD Ver [EX] [All targets | 3 SP cost] For 1 turn: increases Attack by 1 and Magic Attack by 5, decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Magic Defense by 3, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have

Update 9/16/2017The 2nd Anniversary Memorial Cup will be held from 9/18~9/24! Obtain Union armor by ranking in the Top 100 parties for each Union! 

Union Armor will not be listed under the ranking rewards in-game, and will not be distributed until 9/26 at 15:00 JST.

1~10

M_Union Armor x 1
L_Union Armor x 1
M_Union Armor Mask x 1
L_Union Armor Mask x 1
M_Union Armor Shiny Lux x 1
L_Union Armor Shiny Lux x 1
Jewel x 500
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1

11~50 M_Union Armor x 1
L_Union Armor x 1
M_Union Armor Mask x 1
L_Union Armor Mask x 1
Jewel x 400
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
51~100 M_Union Armor x 1
L_Union Armor x 1
M_Union Armor Mask x 1
L_Union Armor Mask x 1
Jewel x 300
Broom Servant★5 x 3
101~200 Jewel x 200
Broom Servant★5 x 3
201~300 Jewel x 100
Broom Servant★5 x 3
301~500 Jewel x 50
Broom Servant★5 x 1
501~10,000 Broom Servant★5 x 1

Rankings will be finalized on 9/25 at 4:00 JST. If you've switched parties or transferred Unions for this event, be sure you don't leave prematurely. You will only earn the Union armor for the Union you're currently in.

When you transfer Unions, your accumulated Lux for the week will be reset. Union transfer is not possible from Sunday at midnight ~ Monday at 4:00 JST.

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Head1 Union Armor mask Skill Luck +9

Individual Lux Rankings

1~5 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Sword Stone x 5
Cid10★6 x 1
Title "24th TOP 5" x 1
6~50 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Sword Stone x 5
Cid5★6 x 1
Title "24th TOP 10" x 1
51~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Sword Stone x 5
Cid5★6 x 1
Title "24th TOP 100" x 1
101~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Sword Stone x 5
Cid★6 x 4
1,001~10,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 1
Sword Stone x 4
Cid★6 x 4
10,001~20,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Sword Stone x 3
Cid★6 x 3
20,001~100,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Sword Stone x 1
Cid★6 x 2

Additionally, party members of the Top 1 party in each Union will get the 2nd Anniversary Memorial Cup Champion title! 

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 9/14: Union ? JP Update: Vanitas HD Special Draw

Well, he is going to be got. Here I am baby. Might even try to get enough jewels for a second copy and then cry over the bad trait I'll get.

rocketguard29

If you are asking to pull on this medal, Yes but for the other medals to. I have been saving up for something like this for a long time it also really fits in fairy stars. use the kari copy your Ava ex(if you have) then use the sephy ex. the last slot can be like a other medal i don't know. Yes the banner is worth the pulls I will be pulling later.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

He's a tier 7, though, whereas HD Namine is a tier 5.
I meant besides that.

If you are asking to pull on this medal, Yes but for the other medals to. I have been saving up for something like this for a long time it also really fits in fairy stars. use the kari copy your Ava ex(if you have) then use the sephy ex. the last slot can be like a other medal i don't know. Yes the banner is worth the pulls I will be pulling later.
EX medals have an incredibly low drop rate, so I wouldn't act like you're guaranteed to get one when you try to pull for Vanitas.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

That's a really pretty looking image there. I know many find it dumb, but helmet Vanitas doesn't get the love he deserves.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Darn he looks beautiful. I'll just sit here and admire the medal for a bit.
Void, for the shared sick love we have for this character, I really hope you'll get the medal. *manly tears*

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Darn he looks beautiful. I'll just sit here and admire the medal for a bit.
Void, for the shared sick love we have for this character, I really hope you'll get the medal. *manly tears*

"Manly tears" fits it so well. xD
He is a 5 mercy though because JP version is so much nicer than NA, so just gotta get the jewels for him :D (Which is insanely easy with Ava and Toon Aqua..).

I don't particularly have anything against the helmet, but I'll take evil-stare-pretty-eyes-of-doom over it any day.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

He is a 5 mercy though because JP version is so much nicer than NA

Well, if that preview video was to be believed (and I think it is), we will be seeing a banner very soon with HD Xion guaranteed in five pulls.

It's a pretty darn good deal, seeing as Xion is the Tier 6 Reverse Power version of this medal.

AleMustDie

Awards

Well, if that preview video was to be believed (and I think it is), we will be seeing a banner very soon with HD Xion guaranteed in five pulls.

It's a pretty darn good deal, seeing as Xion is the Tier 6 Reverse Power version of this medal.

Only if you have Roxas (Fairy Stars) or Sephiroth (Darkgnaw) to copy.

BTW Vanitas HD is really good for Fairy Stars and Diamond Dust but for now it's hard to Trait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back