• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[JP] Union X Version 2.3.0 arriving on 9/21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X's Version 2.3.0 was originally meant to be released on 9/14 for the Japanese version, and 9/21 for Global. This update would have added the Pet system, new story quests, and much more. But despite development having concluded on schedule, it required additional time in order to be reviewed by the platform holders. Now, we finally have a release date!

Version 2.3.0 will be arriving for the Japanese version on 9/21! Maintenance will take place from 0:00~7:30 JST.

It is currently unclear if this update will roll out for the Global version on schedule or will receive an additional delay.

Source: KHUX PR

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm secretly glad this is now being launched alongside the Global game (actually, with time zones it will be live in Japan a day before Global gets the update). We all can experience Pets together :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
So in two days... that means we’ll get our 3000 Jewels in two days, which means not only can I get a second Xion copy, I also have another two pulls to try and get Roxas EX >_<

D

Deleted member

i'm real curious if our update will include the new title screen that spoils a story update that is months away in ENG, lol.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I'm secretly glad this is now being launched alongside the Global game (actually, with time zones it will be live in Japan a day before Global gets the update). We all can experience Pets together :)

Heh, watch ours somehow get delayed just so jp gets the original head start of days between us. XD

i'm real curious if our update will include the new title screen that spoils a story update that is months away in ENG, lol.

I'd like to think that they'll give us all the quests between us and jp with the update. XD Though I feel the most likely thing will be them keeping the old screen and once we get to the five leaders, they'll update the screen. Would make more sense that way so to not spoil for people who possibly wanted it to be a surprise. ( Though at this point, it's kinda like who doesn't know...XD)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Guess I was right all along then, since I predicted this a few weeks ago... :cool:

[video=youtube;_rJbCezapn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJbCezapn8[/video]
They literally said that artwork would be the new title screen.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ICYMI: At 4:00am, PR tweeted about a RT campaign where, if they got 10,000 RTs, they would give 10,000 jewels on 9/21.

Which of course was achieved in like 25 minutes lol

So look forward to 10,000 jewels when maintenance ends on the 21st!

DKE4UfjUMAImoFz.jpg

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Lmao goodbye to pushing through storyquests for a copy of Vanitas HD then. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sweet, hope our end didn't get delayed. Guess we'll find out in a few days.

Yeah. The saving grace is that only the EU press release included the 9/21 release date, and the NA version just had the vague "late September". They could very well just ignore they even mentioned the date anywhere and pretend like it's all going according to plan.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I'd like to think that they'll give us all the quests between us and jp with the update. XD

Yes, please! I need Fairy Stars!

If they're going rapid fire with EX medals and VIP medals, than they should do so with story mode as well.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yes, please! I need Fairy Stars!

If they're going rapid fire with EX medals and VIP medals, than they should do so with story mode as well.

This is the best way for SENA to really regain trust for the global version of the game. A lot of people who play the Japanese version of the game is for lore related reasons. By having Union X global be far closer to its Japanese counterpart in terms of lore, it'll make the global version of the game much more desirable to play.

CutiePique

Awards
...Maintenance will take place from 0:00~7:30 JST...
xD That answers my question. It's a tad longer than I'd expected, but that just means I can help all the more in global during that time instead.

ICYMI: At 4:00am, PR tweeted about a RT campaign where, if they got 10,000 RTs, they would give 10,000 jewels on 9/21.

Which of course was achieved in like 25 minutes lol

So look forward to 10,000 jewels when maintenance ends on the 21st!

DKE4UfjUMAImoFz.jpg
(>OuO)> So manys~ My body is ready!! The pets, the jewels, the EVERYTHING!!

blt-7.png

Guess I was right all along then, since I predicted this a few weeks ago... :cool:

[video=youtube;_rJbCezapn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJbCezapn8[/video]
SO CLOSE, @KHUX_PR predicted it 24 hours before you. :D
(lulz the PR stands for predictions, clearly~)

hlc1988

Awards
Curious... how many story quests are there between the JP and the NA version? How far behind is the NA version? The latest story update brought us up to 675 quests...?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
So, what kind of story stuff do ya guys think will happen in the update?
My guess: We get five new missions, the Unknown reveals herself to at least one of the new Union Leaders and the Player is busy elsewhere, fighting the Golden Hammer Body.

I don't think the pets will be introduced with a main story mission because that would mean you have to complete 720+ quest to get them. Instead it might be a quest chain like we got for the Moogle O' Glory Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back