• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/2 Union χ JP Update: Xion B, Union Cross, Raid War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Here are the new events of the week for KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Organization XIII event from 10/2~10/8 features Xion B medals and hairstyle! Complete all 13 quests to get them

Xion B [All Targets | 1 SP cost] Decreases enemy Magic Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hits that deal more damage against standalone enemies including the Raid Bosses' main body

Union Cross is updated for 10/2~10/8! Each day features a boss of a different attribute:

(10/2) Monday Power (10/3) Tuesday Speed (10/4) Wednesday Magic    
(10/5) Thursday Power (10/6) Friday Speed (10/7) Saturday Magic (10/8) Sunday Magic

Complete UX quests to get coins and redeem rewards in the Cross boards. Only 2 boards available this time: Magic Mirror set and Broom Servant set

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more coins. 

New Raid Subjugation War will be held from 10/2~10/31! This event is available only from 12:00~12:29 and 22:00~22:29 JST each day.

Defeat the Hocus Pocus to earn event coins! Its level will not be reset after each period.

Event coins can be used to redeem rewards like Cat Star [Rainbow] pet parts, Broom Servant, and Magic Mirror.

Weekly Magic Stone quest has been updated for 10/2~10/8! Complete the challenge to get Mystic Stone!

Update: Organization XIII High Score Event will be held from 10/4~10/10! Earn the highest score to get the Organization XIII title!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 10/1 Union ? JP Update: Xion B, Union Cross, Raid War

Hmm, I like the Xion hairstyle, but the medal itself is absolutely useless to me. xD

End

Awards

So I like playing JP so far. (more jewels, more fps, ect.) It just sucks not being able to read anything and I'm too lazy to look up what the medals do. XD

Muke

whatever
Awards

A cat part again. Such innovation. Much options now. Damn

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah amazing. Where's my snake?
At least this looks better than my current weird cat dog abomination mashup.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Hmm, I like the Xion hairstyle, but the medal itself is absolutely useless to me. xD

Same.

Can you really contain your excitement?
Like, seriously
another cat
think of the possibilities
you could make a cat... but with OTHER parts
mind blowing

Honestly, I'd be less of a jerk about it, but I'm having "four types of Meow Wow" flashbacks. I fear I'm looking at how this will go.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Honestly, I'd be less of a jerk about it, but I'm having "four types of Meow Wow" flashbacks. I fear I'm looking at how this will go.

At least those were all adorable though! Especially Flowbermeow. <3

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I looked at this, and how is it even different from the one we got aside from recoloring? Are recolorings all we are going to get? =/

Muke

whatever
Awards

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I looked at this, and how is it even different from the one we got aside from recoloring? Are recolorings all we are going to get? =/
That’s why I rather we have color pickers or something. So we can... you know... ACTUALLY customize our pets. This way, we’ll just have countless recolors. I’m calling it, the next parts will be “Dog Star [rainbow]”. After that, we might have “Cat Star [red]” which is an all red cat. And so on

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 10/2 Union ? JP Update: Xion B, Union Cross, Raid War

I mean the fact that we can't even change the pet's body already concerns me enough. Will probably never get pets that aren't roughly the shape of cats and dogs.

End

Awards

They could at least disregard the fact that we just got pets out of JP and give us SOME pet part other than basic
; - ;
I'll take you rainbow cat just come to NA

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

That’s why I rather we have color pickers or something. So we can... you know... ACTUALLY customize our pets. This way, we’ll just have countless recolors. I’m calling it, the next parts will be “Dog Star [rainbow]”. After that, we might have “Cat Star [red]” which is an all red cat. And so on

Or watch it - the actual new designs will be hidden behind either jewels, or a VIP paywall.

I was hoping that we'd see a new design in this month's coliseum alongside the avatar boards and that maybe that would become a thing. Sadly, not.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Or watch it - the actual new designs will be hidden behind either jewels, or a VIP paywall.

Hm, I can actually very well see this. Like avatar boards, just for the pets. Oh well, as long as they come with skill medals...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Well, maybe they'll continue everyone's favorite avatar part trends and we'll get like 10 different Gummi Pilot gears for the pets, all in slightly different colours. Except for two that look identical and just have different names.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

At least those were all adorable though! Especially Flowbermeow. <3

Indeed, and if you weren't up for them there were more choices.
Now, I'm not asking for DDD's level of Dream Eaters in Ux, of course, but exactly for that reason Ux isn't in the position to use reskins.

Well, maybe they'll continue everyone's favorite avatar part trends and we'll get like 10 different Gummi Pilot gears for the pets, all in slightly different colours. Except for two that look identical and just have different names.

Exactly.
Those boards were the sutpidest thing imo.

End

Awards

bfx1tPR.png

Cursed image.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

bfx1tPR.png

Cursed image.

That's both horrifying and amazing. Tbh I'd take the robocat flying around me making annoying engine noises rather than the current pink fluff. I approve of this, I'll accept the curse.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I mean the fact that we can't even change the pet's body already concerns me enough. Will probably never get pets that aren't roughly the shape of cats and dogs.

? I think you can choose body? I remember the cat being slimmer and the dog fatter.

Also, we all already know we aren't just getting cats and dogs, we saw that tiny dragon thing already. I realize getting another Kitstar already is lame, but I do appreciate the cute rainbow color scheme. Don't be surprised if we get Rainbow Pupstar next lol.

bfx1tPR.png

Cursed image.

MetalKitstarmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back