• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

October 2nd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
October Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for October

■ Event Period: 
Oct. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 1, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

The October Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the Trick or Treat II (Item Drop Perk +3) avatar parts!

Those who manage to battle their way to the top will also receive this new skillAttack Boost V
Incredibly, this will double your Medal's attack power!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

October's Weekend-only Raid Event!

●October's Weekend-only Raid Event!

■ Event Periods: 
Oct. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 1, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 1, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 2, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Oct. 7, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 7, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 9, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Oct. 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 15, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 14, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 16, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Oct. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 21, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
October's weekend-only raid event is here!

During the four weekends listed above, you'll have an opportunity to work with your party to take down the vile Hocus Pocus Raid Boss to earn Lux and other rewards!

Raid Bosses are especially powerful Heartless, which will appear for a limited amount of time before disappearing. You'll need to coordinate with your party to take them down before they leave -- but if you can, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts!

Additionally, you can obtain bonus Medals by taking down Raid Boss at certain levels!

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals! 
*Only applies to defeating the level 10 raid boss. 

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 to 10:00 
15:00 to 16:00 
21:00 to 22:00 
3:00 to 4:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses doubles! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

Moogle Snuggly Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Oct. 2, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 2, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 9, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Moogle Snuggly Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards, all of which will be unlocked from the start. Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board
Moogle Snuggly (Male)
Moogle Snuggly (Female)
Magic Mirror Set
Magic Broom Set

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Hands Moogle Snuggly (Male) Raid Boss Ω Perk +5
Moogle Snuggly (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

Gem Deals!

■ Campaign Period: 
Oct. 2, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 2, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Deals, each of which guarantees three Power Gems or Speed Gems or Magic Gems in each pull!

Each 5-Medal Gem Deal, available for 1500 Jewels, guarantees the following: 
・You will receive three of the Gems shown in the banner in each pull! 
・You will receive one Tier 4 or higher Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive four Medals of 4★ or higher rarity!

You can only pull from each deal once per day, so don't miss your chance to obtain up to 9 of each Gem!

Daily Challenge Quests!

Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest and a new Event Board for a total of 7 quests and 7 Event Boards! 
NOTE: Each Event Board will only last for that day, so be sure to complete the board before the next day! 
・Earn Event Coins which you can use on the Event Boards to earn up to 200 Jewels each day, or up to 1400 Jewels this week! 
・Board rewards include ChipDaleHuey & Dewey & Louie, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards! 
・You can earn loads of Event Coins by defeating powerful enemies! Players confident in their skills can go after these powerful enemies straight on, or if need be, battle them multiple times to rake in the Event Coins!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Weekly Gem Quest! (Oct. 2)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Speed Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Speed Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Combo VIP & Upgrade Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

● Combination VIP Quest 

Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: October 2nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

A nice start into the week. Daily quests again + the gem quest is pretty nice. I'm a little disappointed of the Union Cross again because I'm still waiting for the return of the adventurer. It would be nice if we were able to get some additional copies of old medals, Herc and Phil or HD Aqua or whatever since they seem to have completely killed the thought of event quests other than the Orga quests. I'm talking about event quests that give medals - the last one was Maleficent B in March - I don't really count the Union Cross Quests, those are mostly tedious due to the horrible amount of farming till you roll EA40.
And I'm a bit sad that they don't produce new regular medals anymore, like ... Tier 3 stuff. Besides, they really should work on the drop rate of Tier 3 medals now that we have Tier 6 and Japan already has Tier 8. My pulls are usually 70% Tier 2 crap, the guaranteed Premium and rest is Tier 3 which is not too good. :/
Don't get me wrong, I like that we get more jewels now but I miss a few things from the old days and I wonder why these don't come back. It would be more beginner-friendly if the Adventurer would drop again so newbies have more access to medals other than pulling and Tier 1 and at the same time it wouldn't scare their regular customers away because medals like HD Aqua are nice to have for proud mode, but not for actual use for the dolphins and whales. Everyone would be happy :D

pras12

Awards

And I'm a bit sad that they don't produce new regular medals anymore, like ... Tier 3 stuff. Besides, they really should work on the drop rate of Tier 3 medals now that we have Tier 6 and Japan already has Tier 8.
Tier 8 isn't a thing in Japan yet

Schmidt

Awards

I personally think that it isn't really needed. Totally agree with you, that Event-Medals has to come back, but the thing is when you are new to the game or start over, just pull 5 times on the current banner, get the mercy medal and pass most of the content in this game, or at least the important stuff, like Story Mode. I would rather use Event-Medals to save the Jewels as a beginner, but it's just fact, that you don't really need Event-Medals. I think that's the thought of Square Enix not bringing events for medals anymore. But when you look at the game: The Organization medals are awesome. And they are Event-Medals. So I think where good...right?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Daily jewels? Is this real?? WOW! Can't believe. I was honestly lowkey fearing they'd drop those after raising the login jewels.

Muke

whatever
Awards

It might not be a must to use them, but they were still nice. Everyone was able to get them, plus, they're free Nova levels. Event medals are also awesome just because we have more things to do other than Organization stuff from time to time and Jewel quests. And Union Cross I guess...

More content is always nice.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So we actually get the full 1400 jewels quest this week. I really hope this remains a thing.

And yeah, the lack of new event medals is disappointing, as ever. Especially since JP has had some that have never made it over here. And the pulls being full of tier 2s is ridiculous... But from my understanding it's that way in JP, too. They don't even get their's at 5 stars, which is even worse.

Really, and I know it's NOT this way in JP, but tier 4s should be thrown into the mix of pulls instead of taking up the special premium we get in pulls. Tier 4s are outdated now.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Guilted my Xion EX.
nQBT3xD.jpg

This is my new OP deck now:
mncpcVK.jpg

All but 0.2 Kairi are fully guilted (and have AB4Maxs). Illust KH2!Kairi has Second Chance 2, while 0.2 Kairi has DB4.
Xion EX is AMAZING.

Also.... why does SC2 literally never trigger in the Gem quest??

D

Deleted member

Also.... why does SC2 literally never trigger in the Gem quest??
must just be bad luck because mine triggered for me, so it's not like they disabled it or anything

Muke

whatever
Awards

Hmm, I thought they might have disabled it, because out of all of my 9 attempts, it didn’t trigger a single time. >_< Just gotta try until it does I guess.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

so tad irrelevant to the thread but i bought prideland sora one pack 4 medals2 weeks ago . just trait rolled it right now since high scire is over, got 60 ground 60 air and extra attack on it lol, i only seem to get good trait rolls on vip medals lol go figure

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I thought they might have disabled it, because out of all of my 9 attempts, it didn’t trigger a single time. >_< Just gotta try until it does I guess.
maybe try wearing some more Skill+ Perk items and see if that might help?

Muke

whatever
Awards

maybe try wearing some more Skill+ Perk items and see if that might help?
See, that's the strange part >_< I'm at +21 Skill Perk (and I can't equip more, 'cause I don't have any)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I mean for me its definitely noticeable that for some hard events skills trigger less. It was quite obvious during the Hades cup.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I mean for me its definitely noticeable that for some hard events skills trigger less. It was quite obvious during the Hades cup.

You know, even then it might just be bad RNG. I didn't have any issue in the Hades cup, but quest 12 of the Saix B event I had to restart 15x before SC activated (with max skill perk at the time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back