• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/6 Union χ JP Update: Zexion HD, Coliseum Gaiden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Draw from 10/6~10/13 offers Zexion HD! This medal is guaranteed in 5 pulls, comes with 3 ability slots filled, has 3 trait slots, and is capable of 120~200% Guilt.

Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP

Each 10 medal Premium Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Cloud KHII Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 and decreases Enemy Power Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicting 11 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Tifa & Aerith [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Attak by 2 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
Riku KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 & Power Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Ventus HD Ver  [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player has used in succession
Terra Illustration Ver B [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 ultra-high power hits
Terra=Xehanort [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have 

Super Difficult Coliseum Gaiden returns from 10/6~10/12! Complete the 3 quests to get rewards like Moon Stone, Mickey & Broom Servants, and Magic Mirror.

AleMustDie

Awards
Re: 10/6 Union ? JP Update: Zexion HD, Coliseum Gaiden

Mmmh, that Zexion looks useless enough.
Well, is mercy in 5 pulls tho...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Mmmh, that Zexion looks useless enough.
Well, is mercy in 5 pulls tho...

Yeah, I think we'll continue with a trend of "weaker" medals for a while as all the players are accumulating jewels again. There'd be a pretty big backlash if they released something amazing while everyone is still broke from the anniversary.

Schmidt

Awards

Hey at least another medal which lowers enemies attack. You don't find that often in this game.

D

Deleted member

I think Zexion looks fine? From what I can tell it's a Premium not an EX and it looks decent enough to me?

Schmidt

Awards

I think most of the people are looking at that medal with Kairi EX in mind. If you have her, every medal that does buffs, is almost obsolete. That could be the negative reaction at this medal.

rafiindraj

zexion HD makes enemy attack very very low

rafiindraj

for newbies zexion is very powerful, absolutely in hades cup, put namine copy medal at 4th slot before it, and xion copy medal at pet slot after it.

AleMustDie

Awards

He could be useful is Hades Cup.
But with Kairi EX and Ava sure it isn't worth.

He lows the Attack by just 1 . You could copy him twice playing defensive....but you need strong medals to counter attack after that. Or the match never ends ..

But, listen ... in future we'll have Upright and Reverse Def Buff on some enemies. So I guess, the same is for the Player.

We'll have a Medal like Zexion HD but just EX with Upright and Revrse Def Up . So, I ll save my Jewels..

Sorakh212

Awards

Seems like most people already wrote out my thoughts or sentiments about this new medal. Sure it seems kinda neat I guess but it's nothing compared to that new Kairi medal. People are most likely still recovering from spending all their jewels in the hopes of getting that one. It will probably be a while until we see another amazing powerhouse medal like her. Still it's good to know that certain EX medals make a comeback like this Cloud one. Only EX medals I've really wanted so far anyways were Sephiroth and Roxas but Cloud is pretty good too imho. Too bad the drop rates are terrible -___-

D

Deleted member

yeah but like, comparing any medal to EX medals (famously overpowered medals) will make that medal look worthless in comparison lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back