• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/9 Union χ JP Update: Spirit Part Box, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

New Spirit draw and Union Cross updates for this week in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

New Spirit Part Box will now be available! From 10/9~10/16, players can pull for 500 jewels to get Rabbit Star parts! Parts you pull from the box will decrease with each pull so you won't get any repeats.

Rabbit Star [Pink] Head Rabbit Star [Pink] Ears
Rabbit Star [Pink] Body Rabbit Star [Pink] Legs
Rabbit Star [Pink] Tail Rabbit Star [Blue] Head
Rabbit Star [Blue] Ears Rabbit Star [Blue] Body
Rabbit Star [Blue] Legs Rabbit Star [Blue] Tail
Rabbit Star [Rainbow] Head Rabbit Star [Rainbow] Ears
Rabbit Star [Rainbow] Body Rabbit Star [Rainbow] Legs
Rabbit Star [Rainbow] Tail Mushroom Hat [Red]

Union Cross has been update for 10/9~10/22! Sora, Donald and Goofy HT Ver C medals will drop from stages selected at random. Collect them all to create Sora & Donald & Goofy C!

Sora & Donald & Goofy C [All Targets | 5 SP cost] Increases PSM Attack by 1 for 1 turn, resets enemy status, recovers HP, inflicts 7 hits
Sora HT Ver C [1 Target | 5 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 1 for 1 turn, resets enemy status, recovers a small amount of HP, inflicts 7 hits
Donald HT Ver C [1 Target | 5 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 1 for 1 turn, resets enemy status, recovers a small amount of HP, inflicts 7 hits
Goofy HT Ver C [1 Target | 5 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 1 for 1 turn, resets enemy status, recovers a small amount of HP, inflicts 7 hits

5 sets of Cross Boards are available: 

(1) Magic Mirror set
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) Sora HT Ver C
(4) Donald HT Ver C
(5) Goofy HT Ver C

Those who possess Sora & Donald & Goofy C with MAX Guilt by October 23 at 15:00 JST will also receive Sora HT Illustrated Ver!

Only 1 Sora HT Illustrated Ver will be distributed to each player regardless of how many copies of SDG C they possess. This reward will be distributed after 10/24 at 15:00 JST.

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross coins.

Weekly Magic Stone quest has been updated for 10/9~10/15! Complete the challenge to get Sword Stone! 

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 10/9 Union ? JP Update: Spirit Part Box, Union Cross

Legitimately new pet parts instead of "cat but with rainbow colors". However, the format of releasing these new parts is looking pretty bad. 500 jewels to get one random selection of one of those parts? Wow. Sure, there are no repeats, but that is the very least they can do.

I was excited to see the new Halloween UC medals, but seeing what they do, they're pretty much useless. :( Yikes, just keep on giving us better and better defense medals if you're going to give use medals like this which aside from the debuffing function wouldn't have been exciting in global a year ago.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah, I'm not a fan of this random box thingy either. Hmmm :/

CutiePique

Awards

[soul leaves body] ;~; Muh-my bun-buns...! Whhhy...? I'd've paid the 2500 for a bunny pet board... why thisss... and are these part boxes gonna be one-shot deals or will the buns rise again? ufffg... my heart... ... I'm gonna sit and hope that part boxes will be repeatable things... cuz there's no way I'll have 5000-8000 jewels for pink and rainbow before the draw ends... plz be kind Ux...

Cross event sounds fine to me, means there's something to do... ._.)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Oooo, bun-*sees you have the pay Jewels* ...never mind.

Is it only one part per draw? That'd be 8000 Jewels!

AleMustDie

Awards

Why?
I give up with SEJP...

Who wants to spend Jewels on Pet's Parts?

What about a Board with Parts and Skills, Mickey&Brooms, Gem, ...??

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Okay, I'm definitely going to get that Ill. Halloween Town Soar!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Why?
I give up with SEJP...

Who wants to spend Jewels on Pet's Parts?
Spent 1k Jewels for two parts and have like 500 Jewels left, no regrets lol

But yeah, adding stuff like skills or gems would be some nice incentive.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I’m debating on pulling when I only want the mushroom hat lol

The Crow boards end today too, that might be a better option...

ImVentus

Awards

A bad move to have to waste jewels on pets. But really like that big mushroom hat though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I really want the adorable bunny parts, and the mushroom hat but yea screw random draws that also cost jewels what the crap? That killed my hype fast lol

CrystalRaine

I'd have much preferred the use of Rainbow Tickets like they did for the closing campaign in Chi last year - 500 jewels seems ridiculous for simply a cosmetic feature.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

I'd have much preferred the use of Rainbow Tickets like they did for the closing campaign in Chi last year - 500 jewels seems ridiculous for simply a cosmetic feature.
I am hoping to see Event Draws/Trade Shops like what X had someday, where you just had to farm event currency from enemies to get some nice stuff, but I can't really see them being that generous in UX lol

Veevee

Awards

No way I'm paying actual jewels to get ugly parts for my ugly pet. Just NO. The only thing I find anything near okay is that rainbow tail but the rest is rather ugh. I'm really disappointed that we don't get pet parts along with avatar boards. :/ and this is also random, so even bigger NO.
The union cross medal looks pretty meh also, will probably take hours of farming and rolling for EA40 again. I'm really not fond of them throwing all event stuff into union cross because it can get so tedious at times (I look at you, HPO), but at least more free medals? That's still a plus. It's nice that they put a bonus on top which NA probably won't get.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Figured we'd have to pay for pet parts sooner or later. Could be worse, they could've made it vip only. ( Probably will make premium shiny exclusive intricate pet parts though for vip, I'll bet.)

Probably will just save my free jewels exclusively for Ava and Kairi Ex, then after might be lenient and pay jewels on avatar parts... but they're going to have to give more then one avatar part for 500 jewels, geez.

AleMustDie

Awards

Spent 1k Jewels for two parts and have like 500 Jewels left, no regrets lol

But yeah, adding stuff like skills or gems would be some nice incentive.

Got the Mushroom hat at least?

AleMustDie

Awards

Got the blue bunny ears and the rainbow tail, realllly tempted to throw my last 500 Jewels to try for the mushroom hat ,:^)

Not bad
Good luck in any case

D

Deleted member

I figured we'd have to pay for some new Pet Parts (just like Avatars) but I figured it would, y'know, be done like Avatar Boards are done. Having random pulls with no extra incentives (gems, mirrors, etc) is rough, especially when you get so little. (Like i could see 500 for maybe a complete set of parts, but for just one random part?)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Interesting how this is purely aesthetic with absolutely no other benefits, and they still expect people to spend tons of jewels in hopes of getting the aesthetic parts they want.

I'm NOT saying that the parts should start giving perks. I'm scared that will happen. I hate the way the perk system is done for avatar parts, and I most certainly do not want to see that happen with pets. The design of the pets themselves should always be a purely aesthetic thing. That way people are not nudged to use designs they don't like just because it's beneficial to gameplay. It ruins a customization feature.

With that said, a pull that gives you only aesthetic features and you aren't even guaranteed the one you want is a very poor decision. If they want to make people spend jewels they NEED to give more - like the "pulls" for pets should come with other stuff. In fact, they could make it a pull that comes with random medals as well. Or they could put them in avatar boards, whether its a pet avatar board or bundled with a standard avatar board.

Of all of the crappy ways I saw SE implementing new pet designs behind jewels or paywalls, I never envisioned one quite this bad. RNG that requires spending jewels and ONLY gives you the parts. Really, really, bad. There's just no getting around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back