• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union χ Medal Charm Collection releasing November 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix will be releasing another KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ medal charm collection in November 2017! Revealed by CafeReo, this charm collection features medals of HD Ventus, Illustrated Xion, Illustrated Sora, HD Namine, Pooh Bear, Key Art #3, Meow Wow and KH 0.2 King Mickey A!

Each charm will cost 700円 (roughly $6.22), while the entire set can be purchased for 5,600円 (roughly $49.80). 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Union ? Medal Charm Collection releasing November 2017

I love Nami but damn some of these suck. Meh.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

The medal selection here is all over the place just like the first wave. That said, I am glad that we are getting more of these. So many of the medals in the game would look fantastic as these charms or as pins and I especially want to see more of the illustrated medals added to future waves.

Veevee

Awards

How do they select these medals? They are better than in the first wave, but still ... Pooh? Meow Wow? The rest is okay, even though I'll probably only go for Naminé. Illustrated Xion and Ventus are nice, too. I would've wished for HD Sora, HD Riku, HD Axel, the more beautiful Key Arts ... welp, at least I get my wonderful Naminé. xD
Anyway, I'm happy to see they produce more of these charms. I love the idea and I'm still searching for the heartless from the first wave...

Last edited:

rocketguard29

This medals aren't the best medals i'm still waiting for the ex medals to come out

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Guys, the effects of these medal's don't work in real life...

Muke

whatever
Awards

Guys, the effects of these medal's don't work in real life...
So you're meaning to say I can't guilt them once I have 7 pieces of the same charm...? And I can't throw them at my enemies to kill them? :OO

Veevee

Awards

So you're meaning to say I can't guilt them once I have 7 pieces of the same charm...? And I can't throw them at my enemies to kill them? :OO

Well, sure you can. It works this way: First you throw a bunch of them at your enemy which will make him mad and distracted so that his general defense will go down and he will probably rush at you. If you're lucky enough and Sena didn't mess up again, Second Chance will trigger, you will rise from the ashes and your enemy will get mad again. As he or she is charging at you, yelling in rage, you take Pooh of Meow Wow and throw them right into your enemy's throat. He will choke and if he's not kicking the bucket yet, you'll throw Naminé who will copy Ventus who will deal more damage because you've already thrown so many medals and that will finish your enemy. The end.

D

Deleted member

definitely better than the first wave, but still an odd selection. i wonder how they arrive at these decisions.

also like, $7 is crazy.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Sheesh.. $7 each? Talk about a pay to win.. Just like SE not to give out Mickey & Brooms to help out us F2P fellas. Only whales can collect seven of each medal.

Sorakh212

Awards

I quite like a lot of the illustrated Art used for this series but man are these medal charms severely lacking in variety or some of the better looking ones imo. Still it would be kinda neat/cool to have one of your favorite medals as a keychain I suppose.
These aren't all that appealing to me though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back