• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More KINGDOM HEARTS Mugs releasing January 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

What better way to start off your day than with a fresh cup of joe in a KINGDOM HEARTS mug? CafeReo has just updated their website with listings for official mugs set to be released in January 2018! There are three new designs featuring artwork of Sora and the Heartless logo.

Each mug will cost 2,000円 (roughly $17.79 USD).

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Veevee

Awards
The first one looks kinda ... ugly. The rest is nice, but not overwhelming, I guess I've just seen these motives too often. And again, only Sora. I'd really appreciate if they'd release more merchandise of TAV, especially because at least Terra and Ven ranked quite high in the last popularity poll. Still waiting for Terra's and Ventus' Play Arts, hopefully these come with KH3.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yo that heartless mug is the tightest shit i’ve ever seen, that is all

Hakan Xatos

Awards
That mug with the Re:CoM Sora is really cool. I'm tempted to get one, but then again I have a bad habit of collecting mugs just for my desk lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Show your KH pride discreetly at the workplace! Your coworkers won't notice the white mugs' simple and clean design choice of Sora, and they'll just think your being funny using a mug saying your heartless. Get your mug today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back