• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/13 Union χ JP Update: Sora FinalF HD, Damage Contest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan has a new draw and damage contest this week!

Premium Draw from 10/13~10/20 features Sora FinalF HD Ver! This medal is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled, has 3 trait slots and is capable of 120~200% Guilt, It also grants +40 Pet Points!

Sora FinalF HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 5th slot of the deck

Each 10 medal Premium Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Axel Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increase Speed Attack by 3 and decrease enemy Speed Defense by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts more damage the more HP you have
The King KHBbS Illustrated Ver [1 Target | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Terra KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 6 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 9 ultra-powerful hits
Ansem SP Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 1 for 3 turns, decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 3 turns, inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage when set further in the deck
Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Kairi KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 10 SP and large amount of health, increases Attack of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit of fixed damage

Damage Contest is held from 10/13~10/19! Achieve the highest score to get Donald HT Illustrated Ver! The top 100 will receive this medal with Attack and Defense+1000 Status Bonus!

Donald HT Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 7 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 3 ultra-high powered hits

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: 10/13 Union ? JP Update: Sora FinalF HD, Damage Contest

the sora medla also give 40 epecine to the pet if put in pet slot as well

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Pretty nice medal. ^_^ Least they're finally starting to re-balance the game after Kairi Ex with this.

They're trying anyways, which is appreciated! The more medals granting Upright/Reverse buffs and debuffs, the better.

It's just unfortunate how the Damage Contest has to remind us of the divide between those with Kairi and those without.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I like that the Sora medal provides another source of the new Alignment Buffs, but the effect is one of those Oxymoronic ones that just really irritates me. It acts as a great debuffer and would be really useful on setups against high Defense foes, like the Coliseum. Problem is that it deals the most damage on the 5th slot, where you normally don't want to put good Buffers/Debuffers, and more your strong Damage Dealers. It wouldn't annoy me so much if the effect was 2 turns, that way being late in the deck makes a bit more sense, and now that we have the Pet slot it's not as bad given you can't have Friend Medals in every mode and thus something besides FFSoraHD gets to make use of the Buff&Debuff. But unlike most medals, ones with this effect rarely get used to their full potential, you have to choose whether it acts as a buffer for your nukers, or a nuker itself. And that would be fine in other games, but KHUX being the Gacha it is lends itself to players going after and using Medals that maximise their role. Kairi EX is the best buffer hands down, and we have tons of pure damage medals that really bring the pain. We even have a bunch of medals that go the Jack of all Trades route which provide both Buffs and Debuffs while dealing great damage. So things like FFSoraHD just feel like they're being held back for no real reason.

Like I said, if the effects lasted for 2 turns, it'd be fine. That way it'd feel more effective given Raid Bosses and other content that can't be one-turned. Hell, if the effects were just for the medal itself that'd also be fine. The buffs wouldn't feel wasted and it would be worth going after in either scenario. But as is...I'd just skip the banner when it comes to Global. Not a medal type I really like. If it has buff/debuff effects, its damage output shouldn't be 5th slot reliant. If it's gonna be 5th slot reliant, then it should just be a pure damage dealer, like Xaldin B.

On a more positive note, I find it fascinating that the recent trend in Event medals is uber-high SP Cost medals that also restore part of the SP cost. In most cases that'd feel redundant and kinda stupid, but given that we have Skills which reduce SP cost down to 1 or even 0, it makes these medals insanely useful for stuff like Proud Mode or general deck building. JP's been getting plenty of them, looking forward to seeing them here.

DraceEmpressa

Awards

*saw the Terra medal is speed attribute* Can someone please explain this to me?

crrazzycat

It acts as a great debuffer and would be really useful on setups against high Defense foes, like the Coliseum. Problem is that it deals the most damage on the 5th slot, where you normally don't want to put good Buffers/Debuffers, and more your strong Damage Dealers. It wouldn't annoy me so much if the effect was 2 turns, that way being late in the deck makes a bit more sense, and now that we have the Pet slot it's not as bad given you can't have Friend Medals in every mode and thus something besides FFSoraHD gets to make use of the Buff&Debuff. But unlike most medals, ones with this effect rarely get used to their full potential, you have to choose whether it acts as a buffer for your nukers, or a nuker itself.

absolutely agree with this, first i thought its a great medal but then when i saw that 5th slot thing its pretty meh, not totally useless meh but, u get it... its not like there are 12 slots on keyblades, it was only increased by 1 and its a neutral slot...

Veevee

Awards

*saw the Terra medal is speed attribute* Can someone please explain this to me?

I was thinking the same thing back then when I saw that Illu Terra A is Magic. It goes like:

Illustrated Aqua A - Magic
Illustrated Ventus A - Speed
Illustrated Terra A - Magic

Because why not, why should Terra be Power, it would balance the thing in a convincing way, so what.

That said, I'm still waiting for Illu Ven B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back