• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

11/2 Union χ JP Update: Version 2.4.0 updates, Hades Cup, Monthly Raid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan has now been updated to Version 2.4.0! Here are the main contnet updates:

• Added AUTO battle for quests
  • Raid Boss/Quest AUTO mode state will be memorized
  • Added Boost function (see below)
  • Added Mission function (see below)
  • Daily Jewel Challenge has now been scrapped. Rewards like jewels can now be earned in the Daily Missions.
  • Displays login status of party members with icons near each avatar on the HOME screen
  • Changed so notices won't open automatically at login until 4:00 JST of the following morning if you've already seen them once that day
  • Changed Raid Boss assist notification
  • Other fixes

Clear the Boost Challenge from 11/2~11/9 to get the new "Boost" item, granting a temporary boost to power medals, effective until 12/1 at 3:59 JST. 

Check how many Boosts you have and when they expire on your profile:

Medals that have been boosted will have the boost multiplier displayed on the detail screen:

Multiple Boosts of the same attribute will stack. If a Boosted medal's ability is copied, the Boost effect will be applied.

The new Mission function has also been added for Version 2.4.0! Earn rewards by clearing the conditions of missions, assigned on a daily or weekly basis.

Check what missions are available on the HOME screen:

Redeem the reward once the mission conditions have been met:

There are 4 types of mission categories:

[Beginner] Available within 30 days after creating a new account from Version 2.4.0 or later. Assigns objective for just the Player.
[Daily] Assigned daily. Assigns objective for just the Player.
[Weekly] Assigned weekly. Assigns objective for the Party.
[Time Limit] Available only for a brief period of time. Assigns objective for just the Player.

Hades Cup will be held from 11/2~11/9! Complete all 15 quests to get amazing rewards, including up to 6000 jewels!

Quest Reward
ROUND 1 Mystic Stone x 1
ROUND 2 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 3 Broom Servant x 1
ROUND 4 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 5 Sword Stone x 1
ROUND 6 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 7 Broom Servant x 1
ROUND 8 Magic Mirror x 1
ROUND 9 Wing Stone x 1
ROUND 10 Jewel x 1000
ROUND 11 Magic Mirror x 5
ROUND 12 Moon Stone x 1
ROUND 13 Mickey & Broom Servants x 1
ROUND 14 Moon Stone x 1
ROUND 15 Jewel x 5000

25 Proud quests have been added! Complete all the objectives to get 45 Magic Mirrors, 1 Sword Stone, 2 Wing Stones and 2 Mystic Stones to upgrade your Keyblades.

30 minute raid has been updated for 11/2~11/30! Defeat the Jewel Princess to earn Event coins, which you can use to redeem pet parts for Dog Star [Rainbow], Broom Servants, Magic Mirrors and more!

This raid is held only from 12:00~12:29 and 22:00~22:29 JST daily. 

Riku Days Black Coat Ver's medal image has been updated.

Update: Kairi KH Illustrated EX returns as a Falling Price Deal from 11/3~11/5! This medal comes with 3 trait slots and is not guaranteed. 

1st Draw 2700 Jewels
2nd Draw 2200 Jewels
3rd Draw 2100 Jewels
4th Draw 2000 Jewels
5th Draw~ 1900 Jewels

Kairi KH Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 2, Attack by 7 and PSM Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 3 and PSM Defense by 4. Raises Counter by 1, recovers a large amount of HP and 5 SP

Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors:

Sora KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage if this medal is set later in the deck
Xion HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates ability of the following medal, fails if none exists
Lingering Will [Random target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack+5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra high-powered hits
Fury of the Underworld King [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases enemy Power Defense by 4 for 1 turn, inflicts 9 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set in the 4th slot of the deck
Ventus HD Ver  [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player has used in succession
Terra=Xehanort [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: 11/2 Union ? JP Update: Version 2.4.0 updates, Hades Cup, Monthly Raid

Lots of stuff!
I'm intrigued by boosts and the new missions layout.
I like logging in and seeing what new objective can I do today, so I welcome the change.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They're taking a page out of X[chi]'s book by bringing back missions, which is interesting and pretty nostalgic.

Hopefully we still earn the same amount of jewels in the daily missions as we did from the Daily Jewel Challenge, since they're scrapping that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Oh my god that Ricky medal is fucking EPIC now. Even though I promised not to pull anymore from the Roxas banner after getting Roxas first pull, this might be worth it now D: Especially since we're getting those 6000 jewels...well, in case I can beat the quests, but I hope so. AHHH NEED THAT RICKY.

I just hope the daily jewels will not be less than before now, or at least give the same amount per week combined with the weekly jewels. D:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Gotta grab that Ricky, gimme that Hades cup right now! Looks so cool. Definitely want him in global as well, hopefully without the weird speed lines, they have removed those before so hopefully for this one as well.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Ohhh, just saw that proud mode has more gems! That's great, because I really want to get my counterpoint and then level it up!! Only like...400 quests to go, awesome!

Muke

whatever
Awards

Oh well, can't complain about not getting Daily Jewel Quests when they never were a thing, amirite?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Maintenance has been extended ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Maintenance has been extended ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aww oh well.
More time to work on global coliseum, but I really want to see if I can beat those quests. ;_; I don't have Kairi, after all. Hnnghh. Hope Ira and Ill. Vivi will suffice.

Veevee

Awards

Daily missions sounds promising, hope they live up to that. Wonder how Global will screw them up. And Riku's artwork is hella amazing now, I NEED that one. <3 yummy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Maintenance is over. Daily Cid quest is gone. 10 daily missions at 30 jewels each = 300 daily jewels

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Maintenance is over. Daily Cid quest is gone. 10 daily missions at 30 jewels each = 300 daily jewels

Welp, no complaints here, then! Considering there's also weekly quests and that "limited time" stuff - well done, Square. For once, I am surprised in a good way.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Oooh, I'm most intrigued by having automode in normal missions too. That will be so nice!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

*Riku falling dramatically*

Really liking the looks of this update. Can't wait to get it in the ENG version.

Oooh, I'm most intrigued by having automode in normal missions too. That will be so nice!
Same!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Uh, so. I hope I'm not the only one who can't see the update in the store yet? xD It's saying I need to download a new version but 2.3.1 is still the newest there....hmmm.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Uh, so. I hope I'm not the only one who can't see the update in the store yet? xD It's saying I need to download a new version but 2.3.1 is still the newest there....hmmm.

You may need to reload it a few times? I think it's been a recurring problem for the past few app updates.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

You may need to reload it a few times? I think it's been a recurring problem for the past few app updates.

Hnnghh okay I will try. D: I'm scared of deleting and reinstalling the app because I don't know in which way I have my account backed up.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Ooh, the mission system is a nice callback to KHx. I still miss that game a bit haha

Thankfully Kairi EX and 0.2 Kairi weren't a must-have for this Hades Cup event for me, I pretty much just cheesed every quest with my Diamond Dust deck (EA HD Namine, Sora PL, Ava EX, Marluxia EX, Status Bonus Marluxia EX, EA KA13 on LV4 pet, and a partner Second Chance medal).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hnnghh okay I will try. D: I'm scared of deleting and reinstalling the app because I don't know in which way I have my account backed up.
PR tweeted that it’s an issue with the store, so if you’re still having the issue, wait a bit and try to load the store again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back