• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

11/27 Union χ JP Update: Sora & Friends Toon, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Quests and other quest updates are available this week in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Premium Quest: Sora & Friends Toon Ver Challenge is held from 11/27~12/3! Clear the quests to get 7 medals and 1400 jewels! This medal is capable of 120~200% Guilt and has 3 trait slots.

Sora & Friends Toon Ver [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 3 turns: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 1. Increases Attack Counter by 1, recovers HP and 4 SP, inflicts 10 hits

Special Super Growth & Evolution & Skill Growth & Munny quest returns to the Premium Quest lineup for 11/27~12/3! 

• Evolution medals (Cheshire Cat, Merlin, Fairy Godmother, Yen Sid, Fantasia Mickey)
  • Experience boosting medals (Flora, Fauna, Merryweather)
  • Stat boosting medals (Chip, Dale)
  • Munny medals
  • Skill boosting effect in quest

Weekly Magic Stone quest is updated for 11/27~12/3! Clear the quest with Sleeping Lion and no partner medal to get a Wing Stone! 

Union Cross is updated for 11/27~12/3! Clear quests and use your Cross coins to redeem Magic Carpet Kite and Genie Balloon, which grants Skill Luck+3. 

There are 6 sets of Cross Boards available:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) M_Magic Carpet Kite
(4) L_Magic Carpet Kite
(5) M_Genie Balloon
(6) L_Genie Balloon

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 11/27 Union ? JP Update: Sora & Friends Toon, Union Cross

Ofc my traits are awful (went with 1600 HP and sleep res), BUT I GOT XION IM HAPPY FOREVER.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ofc my traits are awful (went with 1600 HP and sleep res), BUT I GOT XION IM HAPPY FOREVER.
AAAHHHH CONGRATS! :D

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

So pretty! Love that vip medal, if I had a spot for it in my setup I'd probably grab it just for the pretty art.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

AAAHHHH CONGRATS! :D

Thanks!! *_*

I'm also very amused by how very useless the medal borders are for this medal xD I mean, we've had that before, but this one especially.

Veevee

Awards

Am I the only one who thinks that Toon medal art looks awful? Sora's face looks kinda ... twisted. Is he on drugs or does too much Agrabah do this to you?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Am I the only one who thinks that Toon medal art looks awful? Sora's face looks kinda ... twisted. Is he on drugs or does too much Agrabah do this to you?

Well, especially the KH1 manga kinda went for this style, especially the cover art. :/ So it's kinda just a stylistic choice.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Personally I think the medal's design is actually really neat. I love the orientation of it, with the attribute part of the medal positioned in such a way.

As for what the medal does? It's just another poor person's Kairi EX. Seems like that's been what most of the recent JP VIP medals have been. Looks like Key Art 13 is the only VIP medal that isn't out in global yet that's worth much of anything.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Personally I think the medal's design is actually really neat. I love the orientation of it, with the attribute part of the medal positioned in such a way.

As for what the medal does? It's just another poor person's Kairi EX. Seems like that's been what most of the recent JP VIP medals have been. Looks like Key Art 13 is the only VIP medal that isn't out in global yet that's worth much of anything.

Key Art 14 raises PSM-def by 2 tiers and Chicken Little lowers all enemies' strength by two tiers. Especially Chicken Little can be very valuable when you have to tank through a battle, as I have seen many people who struggled with the Hades cup even though they have Kairi, simply because they don't survive.

KEX surely is good, but when an enemy doesn't let you one-turn him, you're gonna have to use one or the other defense medal. In the end, it probably all comes down to preferences, but I wouldn't say that the recent VIPs aren't worth anything.

Also since proud quests and all that stuff are a thing, KEX isn't always a possibility. For example the beloved Iron douche in proud mode, where you can only use medals that deal at least...eight? hits. This here would be a blessing.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Chu mean Xion Illustrated Ex right? Kudos. :3 I'm hoping I'll get her too. Hopefully she won't be in global for a long while so I can save up my jewels.... if she does show up quick though like Kairi Ex, I can just skip since I already have Kairi Ex anyways...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Key Art 14 raises PSM-def by 2 tiers and Chicken Little lowers all enemies' strength by two tiers. Especially Chicken Little can be very valuable when you have to tank through a battle, as I have seen many people who struggled with the Hades cup even though they have Kairi, simply because they don't survive.

KEX surely is good, but when an enemy doesn't let you one-turn him, you're gonna have to use one or the other defense medal. In the end, it probably all comes down to preferences, but I wouldn't say that the recent VIPs aren't worth anything.

Also since proud quests and all that stuff are a thing, KEX isn't always a possibility. For example the beloved Iron douche in proud mode, where you can only use medals that deal at least...eight? hits. This here would be a blessing.

Even among medals that could be useful for Proud Mode, there are levels of usefulness. I got Key Art 11 for this reason. KA11 is a particularly useful medal for Proud Mode because it matches a couple of hard to find requirements for x3 strength buffers (more than 5 hits and reverse).

When I look at these medals, they are useful in far less Proud Mode situations. For people who don't have KA11 and a lot of the other medals I do, sure, they could be useful. But as for me I just see a bunch of medals that aren't desirable. And when VIP costs the absurd amount of money it does, they need to be pretty darn desirable.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Even among medals that could be useful for Proud Mode, there are levels of usefulness. I got Key Art 11 for this reason. KA11 is a particularly useful medal for Proud Mode because it matches a couple of hard to find requirements for x3 strength buffers (more than 5 hits and reverse).

When I look at these medals, they are useful in far less Proud Mode situations. For people who don't have KA11 and a lot of the other medals I do, sure, they could be useful. But as for me I just see a bunch of medals that aren't desirable. And when VIP costs the absurd amount of money it does, they need to be pretty darn desirable.

Well, I guess it's normal that not every VIP medal is for every player. The only ones who would get all are either whales, or people who don't ONLY get medals for their usefulness. If every medal surpassed the previous one, I think the game would already be at like...+15 as a cap for buffs and debuffs?
I mean, maybe it's just me, but whenever they release a new VIP, at first I think "hm okay, don't need", and then I reconsider, look back at proud quests I found hard, or think about what new kind of challenges they could implement in the game. With Phil and Hades cup around, I wouldn't be surprised if they soon came up with a Hercules or Pegasus cup with other weird requirements.

And, well, sometimes I do in fact just find the art pretty and enjoy the fact that I get them all at once, alongside the chance to stock back up on Chip/Dales and get a few mirrors and brooms.

So, yeah, I do agree that not all of these medals are like the handiest shit ever made, but a lot of people that they want to buy VIP, will see reasons to buy most or many of them.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

That VIP medal has a nice effect. Considering I've stopped my spending on the game though it doesn't mean much to me atm, but it's nice for those who will get it.

That Union Cross though...isn't that technically a repeat? There were already event quests with those as rewards, so it kinda baffles me that it's returned as UC quests. Yes there's the new players argument, but for the rest of us...eh, at least the Broom boards will be good when it comes stateside next week. At least that's my assumption given the pattern so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back