• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
December Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for December

■ Event Period: 
Dec. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 1, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

The December Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the following Spirit Parts! 
  - Blue Reinstar Tail 
  - Blue Reinstar Legs 
  - Blue Reinstar Body 
  - Blue Reinstar Ears 
  - Blue Reinstar Head 
  - Santa Hat 
  - Santa Beard 
  - Santa Brows 
Each board also contains updated rewards, so be sure to take a look!

Those who manage to battle their way to the top will also receive this new skillATK B V & Lux+
Double your Medal's attack power and get more Lux with this incredible skill!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

LIMITED TIME: Dual Wield Roxas [EX] Deal!

★ Dual Wield Roxas [EX] arrives in this new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get him pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 20 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Dual Wield Roxas [EX] has arrived! 
This Tier 7 Medal is guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 20 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

As an added bonus, Dual Wield Roxas [EX] has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Dual Wield Roxas [EX] outside of this specific EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 1, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 13, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Dual Wield Roxas [EX] pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 20 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Dual Wield Roxas [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Dual Wield Roxas [EX] 
*Includes music
P Reversed 7 Deals 6 hits. For 2 turns: raises Reversed STR 2 tiers & P-STR 7 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 2 tiers & P-DEF 2 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3

Regarding Recent Issues (Dec. 1)

As an apology for recent issues and Medal description errors, we will be sending all players 1000 Jewels on Dec. 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC).

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience these issues may have caused, and we hope you continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Coxdem

Re: December 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I know i shouldn't have, but i pulled and got Roxas anyway. Goodbye my jewels. This medal looks awesome though.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Woop, I’m glad we’re getting Pet Parts from Coli. I got angry about Roxas in the other thread, ao not gonan repeat myself. Meh.

Veevee

Awards

Okay, now I'm seriously officially sick of the game. It has become really, really awful. Another EX deal and they even ripped the mercy out of it - the only medal I currently wanted and had a hope to get. Plus, 20 mercy? No active F2P has that many jewels and no one should have to spend so much money on the game to buy it. What's next? Xion EX on Monday? If you are so desperate to catch up, do that everywhere. I want ACTUAL story, not Agrabah, no cat-chasing or rehashing films for the 1000th time. I want more regular brooms and not have to scream in amazement when we get one or two brooms more. Decent coliseum handling, more rewards and rewards that are actually worth fighting oneself through thousand stages. Decent mercy pulls and leave them mercies with their RESPECTIVE banners. No VIP-Marluxia-bullshit anymore - yes, people say "oh, at least you have a decent chance to get him then" - sorry, if this was a fair game, there wouldn't be medals that are so rare that only a tiny bunch of people would actually get them, so there shouldn't have been EX medals in the first place. And don't rip 30$ out of us for a guilted VIP medal. It's a darn lot of money. Did I already mention the constant unheard pleading for guilt campaigns? Or storage campaigns? Or, or, or.
Sena is awfully greedy and it shows. Obviously they want to appeal only to the whales, but even that they cannot get right because even the whales can't keep up with this pace. It's a shame because it had been so much fun once but now, they doomed their own game. What a meaningless effort.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com

I'm glad the coliseum is pet parts, actually, instead of just more hairstyles. I never did the blind boxes and the Reinstar looks adorable! I'll probably keep it year round tbh. I just wish there were more color variations.

Anyway, I'm also sick of all these EX deals, as someone who is F2P and wasted all my saved jewels on Kairi twice and still has nothing to show for it :/ Glad I'm not alone.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm glad the coliseum is pet parts, actually, instead of just more hairstyles. I never did the blind boxes and the Reinstar looks adorable! I'll probably keep it year round tbh. I just wish there were more color variations.

Anyway, I'm also sick of all these EX deals, as someone who is F2P and wasted all my saved jewels on Kairi twice and still has nothing to show for it :/ Glad I'm not alone.

Theres two more colors in the game's code apparently. Wonder in what way we'll see those.

Leonawriter

Adding in my appreciation for pets we don't have to buy with jewels. That don't even come with anything else. Because seriously,why is that a thing. Also, the Reinstar is adorable.

I'm just gonna shrug at the rest and all because I'm a very character-driven person who definitely wouldn't mind the pretty Roxas, but - anything that comes up in a draw would just be a bonus for me (though as someone who's lately got into FF7 as a special interest, I'm wishing there were more FF7-specific powerful medals I could be using, that were more readily available, especially more easily available Sephiroths).

Only thing I'm really miffed about is the 20 draw mercy, because - as said above - no one who's F2P has that kind of jewel stash, and we shouldn't be expected to, either.

Muke

whatever
Awards

And to top it all off, today’s ORG quest only give 10 Jewels instead of 20

Alja

And to top it all off, today’s ORG quest only give 10 Jewels instead of 20
Are you serious?? I didn't even bother to check but wow. That's a new low.
Also yeah, the santa hat is only for the top 2500, what the heck, seriously? It should be one of the avatar parts you can unlock with Coliseum coins, there's a) no point in having it locked and b) hardly anybody will use it in January...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

EX Illustrated Xion is quite obviously close, and they took out Days Riku from this banner. It's a shame, I would have loved to have pulled five times to get Days Riku and hopefully Dual Wield Roxas along the way, but that's not to be.

I really hope that Days Riku does not get the Falling Price Deal treatment now. Those are RNG Hell. Or he could get an exclusive guaranteed-in-five-pulls banner like Illustrated Neku, right before EX Illustrated Xion. That would be nice.

It's really neat that they gave us the reinstar avatar parts in Coliseum, like in JP. But yeah, I wonder why they didn't give us more colors? They condensed what is normally two boards into one. ...And big surprise, otherwise coliseum is exactly the same. No Brooms. Just Cids and the standard year old outdated skills. *sigh*

Last edited:

Alja

And I had hoped the antlers would count as accessories, not as a part of the head :( And the light blue clashes with the light blue of the Kitstar/Pupstar, so mixing avatar parts looks really weird... meh. I was really excited, but now...

Oh, and another thing: It might be something minor, but when you equip the glasses as an accessory, they are pretty much centered on the Kitstar/Pupstar, so it looks like they rest on their nose. With the Reinstar not so much since the nose is too long and the glasses just sit awkwardly over the face instead of being "hidden" by the nose, if you know what I mean. Idk, I would've loved if they had added this little detail. It looks cheap like that.

Last edited:

Pirate Queen

Yeah, like I said, moribund. LOL.

Just greed, greed and more greed. LOL.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

idk people freaking out over another ex medal, im not to worried its heck when you get them they make the game to easy,

i mean i have a second accout, and i pulled once for ava, got Ira, used 3 mickeys and atk boost 4 max, and was able to clear all the way to quest 13 on the hades cup. with a level 10 starlight

you know at the rate they're going i kinda hope they catch up up to japan before January, that way every deal that could comes from it is the same in japan and no one can content complain

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

idk people freaking out over another ex medal, im not to worried its heck when you get them they make the game to easy

Because constant EX medal deals reward nobody but the whales, who will continue to buy everything and remain at the top. They're expensive, if there's no mercy then the rates are garbage; it is very possible that someone could pull in each EX banner and get none of them. This is why it's important to release 5-pull mercies more often than not so the unlucky or financially-handicapped players can keep up, otherwise it'll just drive them away.

you know at the rate they're going i kinda hope they catch up up to japan before January, that way every deal that could comes from it is the same in japan and no one can content complain

There's going to be complaining because the content will probably not be 1:1 with Japan anyways, in terms of how the content is made available. And to be honest, catching up with medals isn't going to encourage players to spend more instead of saving for future medals, because the current rush they've insisted on has driven everyone into bankruptcy.

Last edited:

Alja

There's going to be complaining anyways because the content will probably not be 1:1 with Japan anyways, in terms of how the content is made available.
As seen currently with the 20 mercy pulls. I'm okay with them catching up, I get it, they don't want people being able to save up so they spend money when an unexpected medal drops, but that's no reason to up the mercy by 5 or change the banners.

Muke

whatever
Awards

If they want to catch up on medals, they should catch up on quests as well. We get so many medals but little to no content to use them on, just once or twice (and Coli and some HSC I guess, but you know what I mean.) I also want some quizes and events that JP has. And VIP coins, too. Level cap raise, anyone?

They keep pushing out medals but there's no content and if they want to ne equal with JP, they should do so in every aspect, not only medals..

NOT TO MENTION I STILL DON'T HAVE KAIRI EX AND WAISTED PROBABLY 80k JEWELS ON HER BANNERS. :D

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

If they want to catch up on medals, they should catch up on quests as well. We get so many medals but little to no content to use them on, just once or twice (and Coli and some HSC I guess, but you know what I mean.) I also want some quizes and events that JP has. And VIP coins, too. Level cap raise, anyone?

They keep pushing out medals but there's no content and if they want to ne equal with JP, they should do so in every aspect, not only medals..

NOT TO MENTION I STILL DON'T HAVE KAIRI EX AND WAISTED PROBABLY 80k JEWELS ON HER BANNERS. :D

do you need a hug muke?. also ig you pull one forteller, it guited along with 0.2 kairi almost does the same things, well ira and ava anyway

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

do you need a hug muke?. also ig you pull one forteller, it guited along with 0.2 kairi almost does the same things, well ira and ava anyway

While it is possible to fashion some manner of a substitute for Kairi EX out of other medals, but it's important to know that they cannot equal Kairi EX alone.

Muke, like many others, is upset and frustrated because of how difficult it's become to compete because he doesn't have this key medal. They've spent tons of jewels on her and probably can't afford to pull for any Foretellers. Please understand that.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Can we also not forget that it's not only about a medal's worth?
A lot of people (like me!) are very interested in the medals' designs, so saying that a medal can be substituted completely misses the general problem. If it were all about the power, SE wouldn't make them
a) pretty
b) come with new home music
c) give them amazing attack animations
d) voice them (although that's, ofc, only JP as of now)

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Can we also not forget that it's not only about a medal's worth?
A lot of people (like me!) are very interested in the medals' designs, so saying that a medal can be substituted completely misses the general problem. If it were all about the power, SE wouldn't make them
a) pretty
b) come with new home music
c) give them amazing attack animations
d) voice them (although that's, ofc, only JP as of now)

^^^^^

I know I'm kind of a semi-powerhouse now and I'm enjoying it, but when I'll inevitably fall behind again I'll still be happy I have such a gorgeous medal like Kairi EX.
Also I want those voice clips. That's quite literally the only thing jokes aside that I really want -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back