• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

12/4 Union χ JP Update: Premium Quest, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Limited Premium Quest and Union Cross updates await us in KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross Japan this week!

Premium Quest: Special Super Growth & Evolution & Skill Growth & Munny Quest returns for 12/4~12/10!

• Evolution medals (Cheshire Cat, Merlin, Fairy Godmother, Yen Sid, Fantasia Mickey)
  • Experience boosting medals (Flora, Fauna, Merryweather)
  • Stat boosting medals (Chip, Dale)
  • Munny medals
  • Skill boosting effect in quest

Premium Quest: Reinstar [Gold] is held from 12/4~12/10! Clear the quests to get Reinstar Gold pet parts, along with the Christmas Wreath accessory and 1400 jewels! 

Weekly Magic Stone quest is updated for 12/4~12/10! Clear the quest with Moogle of Glory without using partner medals to get a Mystic Stone! 

Union Cross is updated for 12/4~12/17! Clear quests and use your Cross coins to redeem rewards like the new Darkside Boost, which buffs Reverse medals (expires 12/31)! 

There are 3 sets of Cross Boards available:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) Darkside Boost

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 12/4 Union ? JP Update: Premium Quest, Union Cross

I guess we're finally at "pets for money". Oh well.

I'm super happy with the reverse booster, might get me really far in coliseum!

DefiantHeart

Awards

I guess we're finally at "pets for money". Oh well.

I'm super happy with the reverse booster, might get me really far in coliseum!

It was bound to happen eventually. Since they're only cosmetic items that you don't need to buy, I'm like why not? They're a business after all and one of the main things people like in mobile games is typically cosmetics... so I don't see a problem with that. Plus, extra jewels in the quest too, so it's pretty much a win-win. Honestly, if they brought that to global which they probably will seeing how we already have the free reindeer parts, I'd consider buying it.

The reverse buff booster is interesting, we'll see how it is in global.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

It was bound to happen eventually. Since they're only cosmetic items that you don't need to buy, I'm like why not? They're a business after all and one of the main things people like in mobile games is typically cosmetics... so I don't see a problem with that. Plus, extra jewels in the quest too, so it's pretty much a win-win. Honestly, if they brought that to global which they probably will seeing how we already have the free reindeer parts, I'd consider buying it.

The reverse buff booster is interesting, we'll see how it is in global.

My "problem" (although it's not really a problem for me) is that it could turn so that VIP medals will be more rare, which would be eh, cause I like the extra jewels, but no way would I spend money on pet parts.
Of course it could also just be an addition to the VIP medal weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back