• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

12/8 Union χ JP Update: Master Xehanort EX, High Score

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Master Xehanort [EX] and a new High Score Event arrives in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan this week!

New EX Special Draw from 12/8~12/15 offers Master Xehanort [EX] as a 15 pull mercy! This medal is capable of 120~200% Guilt, comes with 5 ability slots filled and has 3 trait slots.

It changes BGM on the HOME screen to [Fate of the Unknown] when set as the partner medal. 

Master Xehanort [EX] [All Targets | 3 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Reverse Attack by 2 and Magic Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 2 and enemy Magic Defense by 2. Inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP

Each EX Special Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Neku Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 4 for 2 turns, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used in the turn
Tifa & Aerith [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Attak by 2 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
Lingering Will [Random target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack+5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra high-powered hits
Riku KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 & Power Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Namine HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal 
Kairi KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 10 SP and large amount of HP, increases Attack of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit of fixed damage

High Score Event is held from 12/8~12/14! Aim for the highest rank to get a King Triton medal!

King Triton [Random Target(s) | 7 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 1 turn, recovers 3 SP, inflicts 4 hits

This medal is capable of 120~200% Guilt and has 3 trait slots. Top 100 players will receive King Triton medals with ATK/DEF+1000 status bonus!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: 12/8 Union ? JP Update: Master Xehanort EX, High Score

That's such a rad medal. I'm a bit bummed it doesn't inflict paralysis by itself, that would've been perfect.

EDIT: what if Union Ven sees that medal? ...what if he pulls it in a deal in the shop?

Last edited:

palizinhas

Awards

I'm so tired of EX medals. It's almost everything we get from pulling now, and the high mercy/no mercy makes thing so complicated.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

This one is swag for diamond dust, especially with HD Vanitas, but i'ma stick with dw roxas and not pull anyway

Veevee

Awards

I'm so tired of EX medals. It's almost everything we get from pulling now, and the high mercy/no mercy makes thing so complicated.

I wholeheartedly agree. I miss normal premiums, mercy and new medals that you could just pull that were Tier 3. It's gotten kinda stale, EX after EX releases, powercreep is growing.
Concerning the medal: Triton would be cool, will probably impossible to get even one copy for me when it comes out in global. Won't pull for Xehanort since it's EX and even though it's kinda stylish, it's also ugly as shit. Just make Xemnas EX. :D

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

That medal right there looks brutal and badass, at least their medal design/image choices get better as far as I can see
too bad good visuals come with a mindless price here... and by mindless price I mean mindless money-sucking pulls. Ugh

DefiantHeart

Awards

That's such a rad medal. I'm a bit bummed it doesn't inflict paralysis by itself, that would've been perfect.

EDIT: what if Union Ven sees that medal? ...what if he pulls it in a deal in the shop?

Ikr? Lol. XD I'd like to believe the medals are all just something the player sees and it's not an actual thing in the game... but they pretty much confirmed it's part of the story, as dark Chirithy literally points out that Darklings use their own power, while us players have to depend on the power of the medals. XD I wish they made an episode pointing that out, that the medals sometimes portray the people using it, and their reaction when they see such medals. XD That would be a nice comic relief.

Speaking of using the power of medals, part of me wonders if that's the reason why Ventus refused to use the power of darkness in birth by sleep when Xehanort ordered him to do it... maybe that Ventus remembered the outcome of players using the power of darkness in union x in the past and he doesn't want to repeat that. Food for thought. XD

Alja

He would have freaked out way before xD At least in this medal he wears his armor and it's unknown whether he has it in UX or not (even though his clothes have the armor parts).

Sorakh212

Awards

An interesting new EX medal with decent stats and pretty cool artwork although somewhat dark and grim.
Tbh though I'm a little sick of EX deals at this point and mainly because there's no guarantee or mercy amount of pulls to attain them. I was one of the lucky few to get Kairi EX but it's hard to ever get excited, hyped, or even slightly interested in getting another because of how strenuous and tedious it was to get her.

D

Deleted member

medal shoulda been called "Xehanort and Ventus" to pair with the Xehanort and Vanitas medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back