• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Gold Reinstar VIP Quests, Combo & Upgrade Quests & More!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Dec. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 11, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 18, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

Complete the special quests to get the exclusive Gold Reinstar Spirit Parts! Super festive and perfect for the holiday season, celebrate with these exclusive Spirit Parts! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Complete the special quest to get one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! This is the fifth of seven chances to get this special Medal!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Dec. 11)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Destroyer Behemoth Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for December!

■ Event Period: 

■Event Details 
Defeat the Jack-in-the-Box Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the exclusive Destroyer Behemoth Medal and other rewards from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

10:00 to 11:00

16:00 to 17:00

22:00 to 23:00

4:00 to 5:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards! (Dec. 11)

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the top once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn the Turkey Leg (Raid Boss Perk +5) avatar parts and more!

Score big in the party rankings to win the Decorated Tree Hat avatar parts and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Gem Deals! (Dec. 11)

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 14, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 11, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 15, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Deals, each of which guarantees three Power Gems or Speed Gems or Magic Gems in each pull!

Each 5-Medal Gem Deal, available for 1500 Jewels, guarantees the following: 
・You will receive three of the Gems shown in the banner in each pull! 
・You will receive one Tier 4 or higher Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive four Medals of 4★ or higher rarity!

You can only pull from each deal once per day, so don't miss your chance to obtain up to 12 of each Gem!

[December 13th] Xion's XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 13, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★ The XIII Event is here once more! 
This time the featured Organization XIII member is Number XIV--oh, what was her name... that's right, it's Xion!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Xion B Medal, the Xion Style avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Xion B M Reversed 3 Lowers targets' M-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). All 1

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: December 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

really hoping that 1500 behemoth is boosted i mean coin wise if your lux farming it wont matter but man would it be a kick in the head other wise

Alright so just a heads up im sure its a game error on there part but that 1500 behemoth is not boosted so i think they added an extra 0

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

Bought the cuddly golden reindeer. :3 I wonder why sena didn't advertise that they actually included the wreath like jp did? Just missing those extra jewels.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

The jewel quest annoyed the crap out of me until I pulled three times on the Debut Deal. Got a couple medals that gave my pet Esuna. That tipped the tide. ^^

If you got the jewels, try that if you're having troubles.

D

Deleted member

the turkey leg avatar part is the single best avatar part they have ever made

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

ok so i bought out all the destroyed behemoths and there is a boosted one at the end its just not that 1500 one

just hit a small dilemma here, have 2 behemoth left boosted behemoth with 800 hp and non boosted with ground, lol fate is cruel

Last edited:

Leonawriter

I found out that the 1500 Behemoth wasn't boosted after fighting through enough raid bosses to get it, and then got annoyed it was just the same as the other one I'd got, but at least there is going to be a boosted one, right? Then, good, and I'll try and remember to fuse them not all in one go, and straight onto that one.

This week's Jewel quest wasn't as bad as last week's. Mostly because this week it didn't have a countdown for the amount of hits. Because seriously, why was that even a thing last week.

About the raid week, though... I think I'll fill out the boards and help my party but I'm not going to attempt to score high this time. It took so much out of me last month, and I didn't get the gem even then, which just made me feel like it's not even worth it. Which is annoying, because in most if not all previous months, I'd done just fine.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

This week is my Finals, so I'm certainly not focused on this game at all. I hope I can get the Behemoth medal guilted. Hopefully Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be enough to get it guilted.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Why is it that raid boss week always seems to coincide with exams? Ugh...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Updated OP with Xion's Organization XIII event!

Why is it that raid boss week always seems to coincide with exams? Ugh...
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back