• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Season of Light Day 7: D23 Exclusive Mickey Tsum Tsum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Today is the seventh day of our 12 days of giveaways here at KHInsider! Yesterday Twilightheaven and Rydgea won Cloud and Leon! 

Today's prize is a specil Tsum Tsum Vinyl Collectible Figure of Mickey Mouse that was a D23 2015 Exclusive!

Pay attention to the rules! They're different from yesterday! 

The entry period for this giveaway ends tomorrow, December 19th, at 8 AM PST. 

• We will not ship the physical prize internationally. You don't have to be a resident of the US or its domestic neighbors to enter, technically, but if you enter you must have a domestic address that we can ship it to, otherwise you will be disqualified. We are not responsible for what happens to the prize once it leaves our care.
  • If you are underage, you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter, as we will be in need of your shipping address should you win. 
  • If you wish to win the pixel badges, you must have an incomplete collection. 
  • To enter you must respond in this thread with which Disney film you hope to see in Kingdom Hearts III, and why. We will post the winners here and in the next thread, and we will contact the winner over private message. The winners will have three days to respond, or we will choose another winner.

There you have it! Happy Holidays, and good luck! Remember: check back every day for a new giveaway. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: KHInsider's Season of Light Day 7: D23 Exclusive Mickey Tsum Tsum

Naturally, Frozen. Very beautiful graphics, interesting characters, and the song "let it go" was one of the factors that lead to me coming out. I don't see why they wouldn't, considering it being the most popular Disney film in recent years, but just had to put my perspective on it.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards

It’s a tough choice but I want to see a world based on the Black Cauldron movie. KH usually puts in worlds based on movies that is not critical success like the three musketeers in Kh3d or using the Aladdin return of jafar concept in KH2. The black cauldron is regarded as the lowest point in Disney animation so it would be awesome to have it be brought in a good light by KH3. Plus who doesn’t want to see Sora and gang face the Horned King and his zombie army.

Chanter

if they don't do a marvel world then i would love a Incredibles world or frozone as a summon

Timpani

Website
disneydreamlights.tumblr.com

I really want Frozen in KH3. The world is so pretty that it'd be fun to explore and of my favorite Disney movies it's the only one that you could work into KH in some way that hasn't shown up yet.

MΩGDALYN

FINDING NEMO! Besides how adorable Nemo is and how delightfully bubbly Dory is I feel the idea of the world's lost light (Nemo) having to be found by sora and pals and Dory and Marlin would setup a great story arc with exciting battles against enemies such as Bruce the shark and minigames like riding the current with Crush.

aundreamarie

I really want a Princess and the Frog world (I already got my second choice of Toy Story so fingers crossed!)
I know that Dr. Facilier would be an amazing addition to the KH universe since his holds a slight command over his 'friends from the other side' and darkness and light themes are woven throughout the movie! Plus, he could totally command heartless and it would be cool to see voodoo themed heartless!
I also think Mama Odie's house would be a beautiful map area with the glistening bits of glass and the bayou would be super fun to explore. Basically, like a waaaayyyy better and upgraded version of Deep Jungle, pleaseee!!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Cinderella III: A Twist in Time. I've talked in the past about how much I want this movie to be used in KH3 and my feelings haven't changed.

I'm hoping for the return of Castle of Dreams because not only is there no better time to use a movie with time travel than right now, but I feel the movie's plot is so easy to integrate with KH3's narrative that it's scary. Lady Tremaine rewinding time to ruin Cinderella's happy ending, with Sora teaming up with Past Aqua to put a stop to it? I freaking want that!

FinalPyre

The Princess and the Frog! The colors and emotional intensity of the film were stunning, I would enjoy seeing Sora and the crew explore it! Seeing their attire to fit in that world would be interesting too! And to see the crew go against Dr. Facilier and to see the climax of the story in KH3....it gives me chills already. Kingdom Hearts would capture that emotion perfectly.

Xias

I really hope we could see a Treasure Island world, it's not my favorite Disney movie, but I think it has a really creative and interesting world and ambient. I just hope it's not like the Peter Pan world from Kingdom Hearts I, but even if we stay on the ship in the majority of the world, there could still be a lot of interesting exploration mechanics.

Sorasaveshyrule

I honestly really hope they do a frozen world. I loved the movie and the music but mostly because it would have my kids a lot more interested in the game and I love sharing the kh games with them. They love the games but aren't all that interested in actually playing, so putting in a frozen game would definitely change that and finally get them into playing my favorite games.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Personally, I really want the Jungle Book to be in KH3. It's not one of my absolute favorite Disney movies or anything and some would probably argue that it would run the risk of feeling too much like Deep Jungle from KH1. However, after seeing and playing around in the unfinished rooms of the Jungle Book world that that were found in BBS, I think it would make a fantastic world. With the huge jump in technology KH3 is taking, they could build upon some of the ideas they had for the BBS version and maybe even some of the concepts they had for Deep Jungle and do far better things with them. The jungle and the ruins would look gorgeous in the UR4, and I could see Baloo and Bagheera being party members as you try to protect Mowgli from the heartless!

Acethewindrider

I really want to see wreck it Ralph. I'm pretty sure it was announced but I just want it to be extensive and large. the movie was so emotional for me and I want to see someone like lea taking and helping Ralph

GamerChick0858

I would definitely love to see Wreck-It-Ralph in Kingdom Hearts 3 because the movie is beautiful and the graphics are amazing. The movie also has very catchy songs that I think would go great in the game. The ending also brought tears to my eyes.

Raquele_J

Treasure Planet. It is probably one of my all time favorite Disney movies. I would love to see something similar as the skateboard mini games in KH2 with the solar cruisers.

Ken3

Well, the world I want to see most has already been confirmed, which is Big Hero 6. Ever since that movie came out I wanted a KH world of it, and I am so excited to play it when KH3 comes out! Just the idea of maybe possibly flying around on Baymax would be amazing.
My 2nd choice, which I have heard rumors that it will be included (though I don't think it's completely confirmed if it is or isn't yet), is Wreck-it Ralph. Just the meta-ness of a video-game, inside of a video game just is so cool! I need this so much!!!!

TMart

I personally would like to see a world with Frozen. Frozen is a fantastic movie, and I would love to be able to interact with the characters of that world. I believe the adventures with the main cast would be hilarious and original. Elsa also has various powers, so maybe there is a quest where she could train Donald to be a better magic user. You know, so he could actually heal you. A Moana world would be very nice too, but that movie is probably too recent. Maybe for later content...

KingArthur13

The world on the top of my list to see in Kingdom Hearts 3 would have to be Atlantis. It's such a lush and beautiful setting in its movie and to have the many ancient antlantian architecture explorable would add to the games scope, especially since Atlantis in the movie has many areas both above and below the surface of water, perhaps we would have interesting underwater ruin sections of the level involving puzzles. And a final fight against a crystallized heartless Commander Roarke on top of the burning blimp inside the underground volcano would be soectacular. And that doesn't even include the variety the world would bring in terms of heartless variety. We could have golum heartless, Atlantien heartless, a leviathan mini boss halfway through the level. So much could come from an Atlantis level and I am really hoping that Nomura sees that potential.

Ovomak

I would love for Robin Hood to be in there because robin hood and his bear buddy would be a great duo to fight with sora and the gang

TheNerdMichael

I would personally like to see the Black Cauldron- not specifically for any of the heroes, but imagine having a battle with the Horned King and his undead army. I always love the ratio of color being hidden under the purples and reds, which I think the current rendering of KH3 could do lovingly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back