• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Season of Light Day 8: KH 1.5 Remix Launch Pin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Today is the eighth day of our 12 days of giveaways here at KHInsider! Yesterday Sonicfan2525 won the Mickey Tsum Tsum! 

Today's prize is the extremely limited Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Pin! This pin was given out to the first 2000 attendees at the 1.5 Remix Launch Party back in 2013!

Thanks to insidethemagic.net for the photo!

Photocredit: insidethemagic.net

Pay attention to the rules! They're different from yesterday! 

The entry period for this giveaway ends tomorrow, December 20th, at 8 AM PST. 

• We will not ship the physical prize internationally. You don't have to be a resident of the US or its domestic neighbors to enter, technically, but if you enter you must have a domestic address that we can ship it to, otherwise you will be disqualified. We are not responsible for what happens to the prize once it leaves our care.
  • If you are underage, you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter, as we will be in need of your shipping address should you win. 
  • To enter you must respond in this thread with which Disney Park ride you wish to see as an Attraction Flow in Kingdom Hearts III, and why. We will post the winner here and in the next thread, and we will contact the winner over private message. The winner will have three days to respond, or we will choose another winner.

There you have it! Happy Holidays, and good luck! Remember: check back every day for a new giveaway. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Acethewindrider

Re: KHInsider's Season of Light Day 8: KH 1.5 Remix Launch Pin

I really want to see a fast speeding ride like space mountain. just getting to mow over enemy heartless and zip around the field would just be so nuts!

MΩGDALYN

I mean little actual opinion from me here, but the seven dwarves mine train would fit nicely into the inevitable world.

kaboose8999

Honestly I already love the attraction flow rides we've seen but I would love to see a tower of terror style ride, it might be a little bit impossible but it seems like it could have a very cool animation.

Justina

I wish they could fit the tower of terror somehow into it.
But Space Mountain would be my go to pick!

BWhit24

I would love to see a ride like, buzz lightyear’s space ranger spin or toy story mania. It would be fun to use wisdom form on an on-rail shooter type scenario.

Sorasaveshyrule

I would love to see tower of terror in it. 2spooky4me is the best thing ever to me lol.

Playback12

I personally would love to see the Tower of Terror. When you start it, it'll launch you as high up into the air as the area permits and slam you back down on enemies you can aim it wherever as long as you do aim quickly. Like the real ride it'll be random how many times it goes up and down and how high up it goes. When the move is done it'll break into many different pieces and allow you to continue to fight as normal. When you start it it could either pop up from underneath Sora or scoop him up from behind then go up. Maybe Sora could even jump away from the dangers of the battle and control it with a remote (that looks like the Playstation 2 controller without the cord, to give omage to the system KH was released on).

Luxbey

There are so many great options that it's hard to choose. Maybe another mini game/shooter.

DizzyCAM90

Ok so I'm not sure if anyone said this But I'd love to see one of the Dark Rides be an attraction flow. Especially Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I mean Sora....and Mr. Toad zooming around in a little buggy running over heartless sounds SO STINKING EPIC!

chumberston

which Disney Park ride you wish to see as an Attraction Flow in Kingdom Hearts III, and why. I would love to see the Pirates of the Caribbean ride! :) It would be amazing to incorporate this ride in the game to ride in a boat and go on a another adventure, with Captain Jack Sparrow! :)

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards

Based on the rides that has been present for KH3, I think the ride that would work as an attraction flow would be the Haunted Mansion. Imagine Sora and gang ride the doom buggies with the hitch hiking ghosts to conjure spooky attacks. Plus knowing that the Nightmare before Christmas may not be in KH3, you can also invite Jack in it because he is part of the Haunted mansion during the holiday season in Disneyland.

poperock

I feel that Tomorrow Land Speedway would work really well. Cars spawn in they can be driven around the area to damage enemies. And it may lead to a better karting experience than BBS.

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards

I’d love to see Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride as an attraction flow because it’s a classic ride & it would be fun to run over heartless in a car. Like a G-rated GTA.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I want the hall of presidents so Big Obama and Big Trump can fight Sephiroth

Xias

I think it would be cool to have a combination of attraction flows and summons, that way we could have te Dumbo ride "take control" of the directions while Sora attacks.

M3rcAssass1n

I would like to see Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin because you sou be able to jump in the cars and drive around spinning and attacking enemies with cartoon cars like in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in the Cave of Rememberance

TheNerdMichael

I think it would be interesting to see the ghosts from the Haunted Mansion serve up some spooky magical combos.

ForsakenFool

The Disney park ride that i think would be cool to see as an attraction flow in Kingdom Hearts 3 is the Peter Pan's flight ride. Why is think it would be cool is it is a versatile ride with many options for attacking. It would start out with Sora and possibly Donald and Goofy jumping onto the ship only to have it not work and then Peter Pan appears and tells Sora "I thought i told you that you have to believe" Then Tinker Bell sprinkles fairy dust over the ship along with Sora and friends thus transforming the ship causing it to take off. You would control the ship while Peter Pan and Tinker Bell fly around and provide support. The ship would be equipped with cannons that you can fire along with the ability to ram enemies to close close in on them to strike them with your Keyblade or as a means of dodging enemy attacks. And as a special Peter Pan and Tinker Bell would land on the bow of the ship joining Sora and Peter would say something along the lines of "Lets show them what you can do Tink" to which Tinker bell proceeds to land on Sora shoulder and gives him a nod after which he leaps off the bow and flies with great speed towards the opponent delivering a series of blows with the coup de gras being Sora flying high into the sky and charging his Keyblade up and firing a sweet beam down onto the the enemy. After which they would return to the ground with Peter Pan complementing Tinker Bell and Donald joins in causing Tink to blush. The ride is rather versatile with the possibility of attacks and combinations and the characters associated with it are fun and flexible which makes the Peter Pan's flight ride a good choice for a flow attraction.

Niloc

I would love to see Peter Pan's Flight as an Attraction Flow not only because it would allow the developers to get creative with how it worked and what it would do to enemies and the environment, but also because if we somehow got Kairi at some point in the game as a playable character or party member she and Sora can finally end up flying together. It would be really sweet and also kinda bring the series full circle to the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back