• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1/8 Union χ JP Update: D23 Present Campaign, High Score Event, Falling Price Toons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

D23 Present Campaign is held 1/8~1/15 for chances to win 5 pairs of 1 Day Passes to attend the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event on February 10!

To enter, simply purchase the Bonus Jewel pack just once between 1/8 at 0:00 ~ 1/15 at 23:59 JST & submit an application.

High Score Event is held from 1/8~1/14! Rank as high as you can to get DiZ Illustrated Ver and Sora FinalF Boosts! This medal is capable of 120~200% Guilt and has 3 trait slots. Top 100 players will receive a medal with ATK/DEF+1000 status bonus.

DiZ Illustrated Ver [Random Target(s) | 7 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 1 turn, recovers 3 SP, inflicts 4 hits

Toon medals are returning from 1/8~1/11 in a Falling Price deal! Each pull guarantees 1 Toon with 1~3 ability slots filled and 10 VIP coins.

Sora Toon Ver [All targets, 4 SP cost] Increases enemy counter by 1, increases Attack by 3 for 2 turns, inflicts 11 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Mickey Toon Ver [1 target, 4 SP cost] Increases enemy counter by 1, increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck
Ventus Toon Ver [1 target, 4 SP cost] Increases enemy counter by 1, increases Speed Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck
Aqua Toon Ver [1 target, 4 SP cost] Increases enemy counter by 1, increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck
Riku Toon Ver [1 target, 4 SP cost] Increases enemy counter by 1, increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Roxas Toon Ver [1 target, 4 SP cost] Increases enemy counter by 1, increases Speed Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Xion Toon Ver [1 target, 4 SP cost] Increases enemy counter by 1, increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck 

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 1/8 Union ? JP Update: D23 Present Campaign, High Score Event, Falling Price Toons

I really want this medal, but oh boy, it's hard. The enemies die to fast so I can't really get good points in, and if I use 1-hit-medals, I have to sacrifice a good amount of percentages :l

Wilderness

Awards
Re: 1/8 Union ? JP Update: D23 Present Campaign, High Score Event, Falling Price Toons

Seems like a quiet week for JP!

AleMustDie

Awards

4 DiZ Medals is only for Top 50

from bad to worse

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

4 DiZ Medals is only for Top 50

from bad to worse

To be fair, three traits can be very, very useful, especially for a medal such as DiZ.
I'm more bothered by the HSC offering upright boosts. Is that really necessary? I mean, casual players already have a hard enough time in coliseum, and that makes it worse.

AleMustDie

Awards

To be fair, three traits can be very, very useful, especially for a medal such as DiZ.
I'm more bothered by the HSC offering upright boosts. Is that really necessary? I mean, casual players already have a hard enough time in coliseum, and that makes it worse.

Yeah, good point.

Also , DiZ and Upright (9%) looks like this month are very important for those Lux Skills in Coliseum.

Imagine DiZ in Fairy Stars with Air and Ground...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Seems like I’ve not been wrong so far! Are JP taking a holiday?

It's now after the holiday rush. Gaming stuff in general is going to calm down until closer to E3 or other events, so I'm not surprised things are slower this week.

DiZ medal is interesting. Basically one of the 7SP heavy hitters that recovers 3 for a net cost of 4SP, but comes with an Upright Str Boost. Pretty cool.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I hope there's gonna be something around the time of D23. Some sort of cool new medal event, maybe. But yeah, after the holidays, it's usually a bit quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back