• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1/15 Union χ JP Update: Daily Attribute Draw, Raid Boss EV, Rankings, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Daily Attribute Draws are available from 1/15~1/18! These Power/Speed/Magic draws offers 5 ★6 medals with bonus 3 magic stones and 5 VIP coins, limited 1 pull of each per day.

Draw Type Bonus Available Medals
Sword Stone Draw Sword Stone x 3
VIP coin x 5
Power attribute only
Wing Stone Draw Wing Stone x 3
VIP coin x 5
Speed attribute only
Mystic Stone Draw Mystic Stone x 3
VIP coin x 5
Magic attribute only

Premium Quest: Broom Servant x 7, 3 types of Magic Stone x 2is held from 1/15~1/21.

Raid Boss Event is held from 1/15~1/21! Defeat 3 eggs to summon the Lion Dance Headliner! Defeat it within 3 hours to raise its level by 1 and earn raid coins to redeem rewards like Sora FinalF Boost.

Bonus Time is held from 12:00~12:59 and 22:00~22:59 JST, during which 2 eggs summon the boss, its level increases by 5, Lux acquired is doubled, and AP cost is halved.

Party Ranking Rewards for 1/15~1/21 offer the Lion Dance pet part for the Top 500 parties!

1~10 Jewel x 500
Lion Dance x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
11~50 Jewel x 400
Lion Dance x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
51~100 Jewel x 300
Lion Dance x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
101~200 Jewel x 200
Lion Dance x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
201~300 Jewel x 100
Lion Dance x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
301~500 Jewel x 50
Lion Dance x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 1
501~2,000 Jewel x 50
Broom Servant★5 x 1
2,001~10,000 Broom Servant★5 x 1

And for the Individual Lux Rankings:

1~5 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Sword Stone x 5
Cid10★6x 1
Title「30th TOP5」x 1
6~50 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Sword Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「30th TOP100」x 1
51~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Sword Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「30th TOP100」x 1
101~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Sword Stone x 5
Cid★6 x 4
1,001~10,000 Magic Mirror ★6 x 1
Sword Stone x 4
Cid★6 x 4
10,001~20,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Sword Stone x 3
Cid★6 x 3
20,001~100,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Sword Stone x 1
Cid★6 x 2

Union Cross is updated for 1/15~1/21! Clear quests to earn Cross Coins and redeem even more Sora FinalF Boosts!

There are 3 sets of Cross Boards this time:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) Sora FinalF Boost

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 1/15 Union ? JP Update: Daily Attribute Draw, Raid Boss EV, Rankings, Union Cross

Daaaaaaang. JP is getting Upright Boosters out the wazoo, and here we are in Global yet to get even one. Aye carumba. Well, maybe we'll get ours tomorrow.

That Lion Pet Part is pretty funny. Would be interesting to get that here. Also those Attribute Draws are interesting. Not only do they grant Gems, but strictly medals of one attribute. Pretty nice if you need to boost one type in particular.

All in all, nifty news to see on my birthday.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 1/15 Union ? JP Update: Daily Attribute Draw, Raid Boss EV, Rankings, Union Cross

Daaaaaaang. JP is getting Upright Boosters out the wazoo, and here we are in Global yet to get even one. Aye carumba. Well, maybe we'll get ours tomorrow.

That Lion Pet Part is pretty funny. Would be interesting to get that here. Also those Attribute Draws are interesting. Not only do they grant Gems, but strictly medals of one attribute. Pretty nice if you need to boost one type in particular.

Yeah. There’s a “critical” event that will be held at the end of the month featuring an enemy that absorbs Reverse attacks, so they’ve been pushing Uprights out the wazoo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah. There’s a “critical” event that will be held at the end of the month featuring an enemy that absorbs Reverse attacks, so they’ve been pushing Uprights out the wazoo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wait, whaaaaat!? An enemy...that absorbs attacks? Even if just Reversed, that nuts. Makes me wonder if we're gonna get one that absorbs Upright on our end. I swear the JP/Global split is getting way too meta these days...

DefiantHeart

Awards

Nah, we're just the polar opposite of jp, we're the darkness. XD Thash why we get treated so bad, SENA literally just displayed our relationship right there with all those reverse boosters and Xehanort Ex vip. XD I stated same thing on twitter... I've never seen so many likes on any of my posts... literally over 70 likes...XD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Nah, we're just the polar opposite of jp, we're the darkness. XD Thash why we get treated so bad, SENA literally just displayed our relationship right there with all those reverse boosters and Xehanort Ex vip. XD I stated same thing on twitter... I've never seen so many likes on any of my posts... literally over 70 likes...XD
Wait, if we're the darkness and Japan players are the light... Is Nomura trying to create the X-Blade in real life by getting players from both versions to clash with each other?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back