• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Master Xehanort [EX] VIP Quests & More + 0 AP Campaign!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 15, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 15, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 22, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Also during the above campaign period, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests! 
*NOTE: You do not need to purchase this week's Weekly Jewel Extravaganza to benefit from the 0 AP Campaign.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX] 

Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX] Medal! 
This quest will be available for a total of seven weeks (including this week), meaning you can obtain a total of seven Master Xehanort [EX] Medals to unlock traits and its Special Attack Bonus!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Master Xehanort [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 Deals 5 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Reversed STR by 2 & M-STR by 7, lowers targets' DEF/M-DEF by 2 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3

● VIP Ninja Avatar Parts 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain the exclusive Ninja of the Raven and Ninja of the Mist avatar parts! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Male Female
Ninja of the Raven 
Mask of the Raven 
Scarf of the Raven 
Toy Katana of the Raven
 (Skill Perk +6) 
Gauntlets of the Raven
Ninja of the Mist 
Mask of the Mist 
Scarf of the Mist 
Toy Katana of the Mist
 (Skill Perk +6) 
Gauntlets of the Mist

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Jan. 15)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Speed Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Sleeping Lion Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Speed Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Booster [Master Xehanort] Challenge!

Complete the objectives to get Booster [Master Xehanort]'s and strengthen your Reversed Medals!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 5 quests to receive Booster [Master Xehanort]'s
Booster [Master Xehanort]'s will temporarily strengthen your Reversed Medals, enabling you to take on even more challenges and difficult Heartless!

*Booster [Master Xehanort]'s obtained from this event will expire on Jan. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Feb. 1, 2018 at 7:59 (UTC).

Booster [Master Xehanort] Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Get Booster [Master Xehanort]'s to temporarily strengthen your Reversed Medals! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards, 3 of which will be unlocked from the start. The remaining board (Booster [Master Xehanort] #2) will be unlocked sequentially. Complete them to earn the new Boosters, Jewels, and more!

Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set
Booster [Master Xehanort] #1
Booster [Master Xehanort] #2

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain Booster [Master Xehanort]'s from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Reversed Medals! 
*Booster [Master Xehanort]'s obtained from this event will expire on Jan. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Feb. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC).

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: January 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

It's amusing how JP is stocking up on Upright boosts while Global is getting Reverse.

But suuuuuucks that MX EX is getting locked behind a 7-week paywall. That's 2 out of the 4 Reverse Magic EX medals they've done that to.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

master xehenhort is nice but not 105 dollars to guilt nice, i wish thyed bring back the angry adventurer tbh. id like to trait roll herc and phil get rid of paralyze for ground or air,

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Man, got really excited when I saw Xehanort and Ventus. But a 7 week pay wall is ridiculous... Might just buy 1 and then slowely guilt it with brooms... still bs tho.

Also what exactly is the point of those “boost medals”?

ImVentus

Awards

My gosh!
My poor Ven:eek:

Too bad those ninja costumes are VIP quests only.

Veevee

Awards

Oh, come on, Sena, not again. Mashing event reward medals into banners and banner medal into VIP is not fun because what results from it is this: A week with hardly any content. Gem takes around 5 minutes to complete, union cross half an hour during bonus time and that's all. Sena should really bring event medals back or old medals back to farm in uc because this is lame. If a game expects me to put money into it (which I stopped when the EX bullshit began), I want fun content back that feels fair to me. As probably many others, I'd be willing to pay if the whole system wasn't so unsatisfied, so go and do your homework.

Alja

Also what exactly is the point of those “boost medals”?
It's not a medal, it's a booster (although I don't understand why they keep giving these boosters special names and pictures if you can't look it up).
Think of it as a temporary power up that is equipped when you finish the node on the UX board and it will be automatically unequipped/deleted when the campaign ends. It's just named after old Norty because his medal is currently the VIP, just like the last booster was Christmas Roxas when the medal was a VIP.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

My gosh!
My poor Ven:eek:
Yeah, Ven is kinda in a tight spot there, but it makes for a awesome looking medal.
It's not a medal, it's a booster (although I don't understand why they keep giving these boosters special names and pictures if you can't look it up).
Think of it as a temporary power up that is equipped when you finish the node on the UX board and it will be automatically unequipped/deleted when the campaign ends. It's just named after old Norty because his medal is currently the VIP, just like the last booster was Christmas Roxas when the medal was a VIP.
I see, so what I get now is that you get a booster for a set period of time, but you can't choose when to activate it. So then whats the real point of it? If everyone gets the same boost it won't really help you rise through the ranks and I can totally see SENA making event quests more difficult because people have the boost.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Nothing of note this week.

Oh well, I suppose I can't complain when I didn't even get last week's raid event done. I had absolutely no patience for that. Would have loved to have gotten the gems, but I couldn't muster up the effort to go through those stupid egg quests and have to fight five raid bosses before I would get any coins at all. I got the snowflake avatar part for female avatar and stopped there.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I actually caved and bought the VIP this week because MXEX will work on Diamond Dust in place of iXEX until I can get her. Only doing it this week though, I'll FMB him up to full strength once I have enough FMBs to do so.

The fact that MXEX is a VIP makes me wonder if they're doing this just so they can run HDAxelEX and KHII Namine sooner so as to vault over to TAV EX. Would explain a lot.

andreverts

Awards

Between the Gem Quest, the Booster Challenge and UX, you can complete everything in about an hour - and it's something old and not entertaining.

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

It's amusing how JP is stocking up on Upright boosts while Global is getting Reverse.

But suuuuuucks that MX EX is getting locked behind a 7-week paywall. That's 2 out of the 4 Reverse Magic EX medals they've done that to.

Seeing as how we're the darkness, you'd expect we'd get Xion Ex vip. XD Guess they felt giving us Master Xehanort Ex instead, was like a pity to not seem so harsh treating us as the darkside and scum of kh. XD

andreverts

Awards

Extraordinary maintenance going on, some jewels will follow :rolleyes:

noctgar

Extraordinary maintenance going on, some jewels will follow :rolleyes:

All I wanna hear to be honest lol! I thought it would be GL only maintenance but looks like it's JP as well.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

SENA got to avoid actually updating the app through the store, because once they do that they have to give us pull rate percentages. =P

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

All I wanna hear to be honest lol! I thought it would be GL only maintenance but looks like it's JP as well.

Yep, SQEX BRIDGE maintenance, so all games using the service were offline.

Leonawriter

I have to admit I'm getting annoyed with the way the weekly gem quests are now harder than they used to be - I'd been needing another speed gem, but my Sleeping Lion isn't strong enough and with enough good medals to see it all the way through without a friend medal.

And... yet more EX medals behind a paywall. One that I'm not poking at. As others have said before, I'd prefer the Angry adventurer to come back, and with decent drop rates for new medals as well as ones that were harder to get in past runs. There's really not that much going for the game, this week.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

SENA got to avoid actually updating the app through the store, because once they do that they have to give us pull rate percentages. =P

Wouldn't surprise me if they're trying to go around it like that. Would explain the lack of update adding those rates.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Marluxia wasn't that big of a deal, but MX EX is actually kind of a gamebreaker for Diamond Dust if you have HD Vanitas and / or Ill. Xion EX, so this is pretty disgusting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back