• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 19th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Reversed Medal Deal!

■Campaign Period 
Jan. 19, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 19, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 26, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Recent Tier 6 and 7 Medals in the Reversed Medal Deal!

Now's your chance to get a number of recent and powerful Reversed Medals you may have missed out on! 
On top of being guaranteed one of the Reversed Medals listed below per draw from this deal, each draw will only cost 1500 Jewels
Read on for more details!

■Deal Details

This 5-Medal Reversed Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the Reversed Medals listed below! 
・The Reversed Medal(s) from the list below that you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!
・The remaining 4 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.) 
 (NOTE: While you are guaranteed to receive at least one of the Reversed Medals listed below, the other 4 Medals you receive may be Upright and/or Reversed.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted HD VanitasHD ZexionHD Pete, HD LarxeneHD Xion1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

You are guaranteed at least one of the following Medals if you pull from the Reversed Medal Deal:

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
HD Vanitas M
Reversed
Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal.
Single 0
HD Zexion M
Reversed
Deals 7 hits. For 2 turns: raises PSM-STR 4 tiers & PSM-DEF 2 tiers, lowers targets' STR & DEF 1 tier. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
All 3
HD Pete P
Reversed
Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4
HD Larxene S
Reversed
Deals 3 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 attack. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used this turn.
All 4
HD Xion P Reversed 6 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0

Reversed Medal Challenge!

★The Reversed Medal Challenge is here! 
Complete these difficult quests to get fabulous rewards!

■ Event Period: 
Jan. 19, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 19, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

Complete a series of objectives for these 3 challenging quests to receive fabulous prizes, including Medals, like Magic Broom and Magic Mirror, and more! 
Like Proud Mode, Special Rules for which Keyblades and/or Medals you can use will be in effect. As this is a Reversed Medal Challenge, only Reversed Medals will be allowed! 
Each of the permitted Keyblades are obtainable through Proud Mode, if you haven't gotten them already!

Battle your way through to receive these great rewards!

Strong Warrior Avatar Boards!

★ Strong Warrior Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Jan. 18, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 29, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 18, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 30, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Embrace your tough side with the Strong Warrior avatar boards! 
For 2500 Jewels apiece, each board includes a set of avatar parts, boost Medals (including a Magic Broom Medal!), a Magic Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Strong Warrior avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10 and Magic Mirror Medals, plus a Magic Broom Medal, along with a Magic Gem from each board! 
・Get ATK Boost IV Max & Lux+ATK B III Max & AP+, and Attack Boost V Max skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Strong Warrior 
Soldier's Plait 
Strong Warrior: Helm 
Strong Warrior: Gauntlets

(Skill Perk +6)
Strong Warrior 
Soldier's Plait 
Strong Warrior: Helm 
Strong Warrior: Gauntlets
 (Skill Perk +6)

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 2 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
 5★ Magic Broom x 1

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 ATK Boost IV Max & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B III Max & AP+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Attack Boost V Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Magic Gem x 1

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: January 19th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

This was a nice surprise tbh, a fun little challenge for 3 magic brooms that wasnt to easy hard but hard enough to make you think, though im sure anyone using Xion Ex had an easier time then us kairi users lol,

i kinda want tp pull from this banner just because the only medal i dont have is pete ans the rest i could trait roll, but i think ill just wait save up do my duck tales pull during its banners end. good luck you guys hope everyone pules vanitas and xion and rolls extra attack on them

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Global: So many good things to buy, not enough jewels
JP: So many jewels, not enough good things to buy

THE STRUGGLE

I really wonder what their agenda is in pushing all these Reverse medals and buffs recently.

Veevee

Awards

Wow, that's a nice surprise, I have to say. Three brooms that are not hard to get. It's easy-peasy with Xex, but the "complete in 3 turns" and being able to revive up to two times should make it possible for most players. Well done, Sena.
What I'm wondering about is the deals. I was nearly sure we'd get Axel HD EX today, maybe along with Naminé - instead we're getting the same set of medals three times in a very short timespan with just minor variations. I thought putting Xehanort into VIP was the next step of rushing things, but apparently it isn't (yet). Well, I wonder. Still waiting for that copycat banner, I really hope it'll come, otherwise I might be salty I didn't try to roll EA40 within this one, lol.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I really wonder what their agenda is in pushing all these Reverse medals and buffs recently.

I suppose it's the incentive for people to do proud mode quests to get Darkgnaw, Missing Ache and Diamond Dust. I'd wager to go as far as to say that they're trying make those Keyblade the desirable ones for the metagame.

Veevee

Awards

I suppose it's the incentive for people to do proud mode quests to get Darkgnaw, Missing Ache and Diamond Dust. I'd wager to go as far as to say that they're trying make those Keyblade the desirable ones for the metagame.

This might be possible, but it's complicated. The reverse keyblades just have too little gauges so that you have a hard time for some medals to even make use on them there, e.g. the Larxene in this deal. If you want to reach her highest multiplier, you have to burn 10 gauges if I got it right which is hard on a keyblade that only HAS 10 and many of the skills given out come with gauge reduction. Plus, many people only have Kex and not Xex (I guess I'm right in the numbers when I say there's more people with Kex than Xex) so reverse keyblades are undesirable if you don't have her. This might be a try to push Master Xehanort EX in the VIP though, because Pete is not too good a medal. Or they might already try to advertise a Xex reprint, who knows.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I have every medal in this banner, and only one of them isn't guilted (HD Zexion).

To be honest, I've spent so many jewels lately. I've been really naughty. Lol. So for them to release a banner like this that I don't need to pull from is really nice. It's a great banner, but thankfully not really compelling for me.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I caved pretty hard on this banner, hoping to get trait rolls, guilt rolls, and both of the medals I don't yet have. Outta Jewels now, no Vanitas HD sadly, and the grand majority of my Trait Rolls were terrible (best I got was SP+2 on both Larxene and Zexion HD). On the plus side, got a Boosted Pete HD and Boosted Zexion HD, Guilted said Pete and Zexion HD, and both Guilt Rolls were near the top so I only had to mirror them to max. Zexion is pulling his weight like crazy now on my Divine Rose and Diamond Dust sets. Still not as powerful as my Fenrir setups, but getting a lot closer. Pretty dang fun, especially since I'm hard to kill with the DR setup. Hope we get the Pegasus Cup soon, need those 6K Jewels to start restocking...

Hakan Xatos

Awards

If that's the case then it worked for me. I was slowly going through proud quests until this new event arrived. Sped through enough quests to unlock Diamond Dust and level it up decent.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Reverse is also still pretty inferior to upright when it comes to medals. The keyblades are stronger, but if you don't have high-level medals, it's still not as strong. So maybe they're pushing it so people will be interested in getting future powerful reverse medals?

andreverts

Awards

That's why I invested so much on Ill. Xion EX (didn't got it). It wouldn't be easy to complete the challenge with all the objectives, plus I'm out of jewels due to the current HSC that made me pull 6 times on the Ducktales banner. Fortunately, it'll last for a long time and I'll be able to try to get something helpful!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

That's why I invested so much on Ill. Xion EX (didn't got it). It wouldn't be easy to complete the challenge with all the objectives, plus I'm out of jewels due to the current HSC that made me pull 6 times on the Ducktales banner. Fortunately, it'll last for a long time and I'll be able to try to get something helpful!

I don't have i. XEX, but I think it's also possible by just copying KEX with a reversed medal. It won't give reverse buff, but a lot of other buffs and debuffs, so that's good, too.

andreverts

Awards

You're right, plus I already have HD Xion with Extra Attack and that worked perfectly!

Anyway, I think I will pull a couple of times next week, I need better reversed medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back