• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1/22 Union χ JP Update: Strong Warrior avatars, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Strong Warrior avatar boards are available from 1/22~1/29 for 2500 jewels! 

Strong Warrior

Scrooge6
(AbiPrize & ATK XL III) × 1

Scrooge6
(Lux & Attack XL II 100%) × 1

Scrooge6
(Guard Up XL) × 2

Magic Mirror★6 × 5

Mickey & Broom Servants★6 × 1

Broom Servant★5 × 1

Mystic Stone x 1

Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 2

Cid5★6 x 2

Strong Warrior × 1

Strong Warrior helmet x 1

Strong Warrior gloves x 1

Soldier's Braid  x 1

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Hand Strong Warrior gloves Skill Luck  +6

Get lots of Lux from Union Cross from 1/22~1/28! Each day features a boss of a different attribute:

1/22 (Monday) Power 1/23 (Tuesday) Speed 1/24 (Wednesday) Magic    
1/25 (Thursday) Power 1/26 (Friday) Speed 1/27 (Saturday) Magic 1/28 (Sunday) Magic

Only Magic Mirror and Broom Servant sets of cross boards are available this time.

Challenge Boss Time is heldfrom 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins.

Update: Spirit Part Box returns with PigStar parts, Falling Leaves and Glued Eyebrows from 1/23~1/25! Each pull costs 500 jewels, and contents of the box will decreases with each one so there are no chances of duplicates.

Pig Star [Purple] Head Pig Star [Purple] Ears
Pig Star [Purple] Body Pig Star [Purple] Legs
Pig Star [Purple] Tail Pig Star [Yellow] Head
Pig Star [Yellow] Ears Pig Star [Yellow] Body
Pig Star [Yellow] Legs Pig Star [Yellow] Tail
Pig Star [Black] Head Pig Star [Black] Ears
Pig Star [Black] Body Pig Star [Black] Legs
Pig Star [Black] Tail Glued Eyebrows
Falling Leaves  

drew0512

Awards
Re: 1/22 Union ? JP Update: Strong Warrior avatars, Union Cross

I don't know why the female avatar looks cool and the male one is basically a heartless trying to fit in an armor.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I don't know why the female avatar looks cool and the male one is basically a heartless trying to fit in an armor.
What irks me more is that the female "armor" doesn't even look like armor but something you'd think someone wears on a trip to the beach.

For something supposed to be an armor the female version shows way too much skin.
The heartless-esque facethingy of the male armor might be a little on the weird side but it at least looks like proper armor.

It somewhat reminds me of that "specter of a Conquistador in the swamp" from one of the old Ducktales episodes.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I heavily prefer the male armor. Wish I could have it for female char. :l I don't like these half-naked "armor" costumes at all.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, I wish I could have the heavy armor for the female as well, since is what I play.

I like the female one, but as a "Tribal lord of war" kind of thing, not as an armor. And I love full heavy armor even more.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I don't like these half-naked "armor" costumes at all.

Such costumes have their places as well, but they should be advertised as "light/revealing armor"-sets and then obviously count for both genders.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Quiet week for JP so far. Kinda surprised Global got those boards first and that they were of largely even quality in terms of goodies. Naturally JP has the FMB, but all of the skills on the Global end are ABMax skills which helps a ton. And JP now has the buncha lux UC event which is rather nuts. I remember when we got that thing. Soo much lux...JP gets a lot more out of it though given they can use it to level up. Gonna be real handy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I feel like these quiet weeks have progressed for so long that we might as well just keep them going until March and continue saving jewels for the 16th anniversary celebrations.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I feel like these quiet weeks have progressed for so long that we might as well just keep them going until March and continue saving jewels for the 16th anniversary celebrations.

Except for getting avatar boards (I almost want both, but 5k jewels is just too much for two AB5LuxMax) for skills, I really want to save now, too, unless they release a medal which's design I can't resist. >_>

Wilderness

Awards

What irks me more is that the female "armor" doesn't even look like armor but something you'd think someone wears on a trip to the beach.

I dread to think what beaches you've been to!

Absolutely loving the male avatar board on this one. Think it's one of the most badass looking ones we've had!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I feel like these quiet weeks have progressed for so long.

These quiet weeks are clearly intentional. They're dragging time so that the D23 announcement regarding the new Disney world for Union X hits harder.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

I think the female armor is showing to much thigh. If it came down to just above the knees it'd be fine with me and looks pretty cool. The male armor is just to bulky for my tastes. I'd rather have Maximus' armor from the Gladiator. Which honestly would go better with the female set than being drastically different.

ddb951b669771d3811ab475f4e9112c1--maximus-gladiator-gladiator-.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

All things considered, it was about time we even got these avatar boards to begin with. They've been sitting around in the data for over half a year lol

Updated OP with the return of the PigStar parts from 1/23~1/25.

These quiet weeks are clearly intentional. They're dragging time so that the D23 announcement regarding the new Disney world for Union X hits harder.

Why did you edit out the other half of my post to make a point nobody was asking about? xD

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Welcome to the general MMORPG scene I guess. There is way worse out there.
Do agree that it's ridiculous though. Never bothered me that much however, coz I'm never a female Avatar .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back