• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1/26 Union χ JP Update: Limited Draw, High Score Event, Critical Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Limited Draw from 1/26~2/9 features Armor of the Master HD Ver and Riku KH Illustrated EX! Both medals are capable of 120~200% Guilt, has 3 trait slots, and grants 80 pet points

Armor of the Master is guaranteed within 5 pulls and comes with 3 ability slots filled. Riku KH Illustrated EX is voiced but is not guaranteed and comes with 5 ability slots filled.

Armor of the Master HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage with more Lux acquired in the stage 
Riku KH Illustrated [EX] [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Decreases enemy Upright Defense by 2 and Magic Defense by 7. Inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage with more HP

Each Limited Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Sora FinalF HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 5th slot of the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Auron Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 2 SP cost] Inflicts 2 hits at fixed damage regardless of enemy Defense. Deals 200,000 damage with max strengthening.
Aqua Illustration Ver B [1 target | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 9 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Terra KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 6 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 9 ultra-powerful hits
Xion HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates ability of the following medal, fails if none exists

High Score Event is held from 1/26~1/31! Try your best to earn the highest score to get a Scar medal! The Top 100 players will receive this medal with ATK/DEF+1000 Status Bonus.

Scar [Random Target(s) | 7 SP cost] Increases Reverse Attack by 1 for 1 turn, recovers 3 SP, inflicts 5 hits

Critical Quest is held from 1/26~1/31! Clear all 3 quests to get 3000 jewels and Moon Stone!

The new Heartless appearing at the end of each stage absorbs Reverse attacks, so use a deck of Upright medals to take it down!

drew0512

Awards
Re: 1/26 Union ? JP Update: Limited Draw, High Score Event, Critical Event

Both medal look awesome, especially Riku's with his "I'm Fab" look. Still not sure if I'm pulling, though.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

This is the first medal to bring down Upright Defense, right?

So now it begins...

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Wow, that new Riku medal makes me feel nostalgic about going through the original KH game manual.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Both medal look awesome, especially Riku's with his "I'm Fab" look. Still not sure if I'm pulling, though.

JP will be holding the 16th anniversary celebration in March, which will likely come with all sorts of good deals. And Riku's ability suggests there will be following medals for Power and Speed, or even one that combines the three.

If it won't hurt you then a few pulls would be fine, but I would not spend too much on this.

noctgar

Gosh I wish Riku was guaranteed in 5 pulls too. Would've made a great birthday present because I have just enough jewels for 5 pulls. I'll probably pull a couple times though because I need some better medals.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

These Critical quests are long and boring as fuck lol

VampireKabuto

I got Riku first pull! I'd post the pic from my phone but I'm not sure how.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I got Riku first pull! I'd post the pic from my phone but I'm not sure how.

You have to upload pictures to a site like imgur before being able to put it in a post. :)

The critical quest is a joke. Not in a good way. Beginning stuff is super easy, and then after what feels like 10 minutes, last enemies kill you.
Had to take ill. Xion EX with me for Second Chance III. xD But it worked.

Azizalhussan

I was excited to play the event to get 3000 jewels put I couldn’t complete the last quest if I use the special skip ticket can I get 3000 jewels or not I saw what abilities the new medals does and it’s garbage I love the image and stuff put to go crazy pulling a lot for it not going to happen I have been saving my jewels for 10 month and got 50k jewels for my f2p btw I never once purchase the vip

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I was excited to play the event to get 3000 jewels put I couldn’t complete the last quest if I use the special skip ticket can I get 3000 jewels or not I saw what abilities the new medals does and it’s garbage I love the image and stuff put to go crazy pulling a lot for it not going to happen I have been saving my jewels for 10 month and got 50k jewels for my f2p btw I never once purchase the vip

No, none of the skip tickets fill the objectives, so you would not get the jewels. :(
I don't think Riku is garbage though. It's the first Upright defense down medal.

Veevee

Awards

Oh my gosh, a wonderful beautiful Riku medal. I NEED IT. And a scar medal. I'm game. I'll have to pull on this. I was thinking about pulling for Axel today, this made me change my mind. Thank you, Riku. I love you. <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'd describe Riku as more of a bait medal than a garbage one. The situation is similar to how the Foretellers were released one-by-one leading up to iKairi EX.

Side note, I can't believe we're at a point where there are Skuld and Strelitzia booth babes (from Taipei Game Show)

(gimme booth dudes cosplaying ephemera and blaine pls)

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back