• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 26th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Time Attack Event!

Earn the Iago Doll avatar parts and more with the Time Attack Event!

■Event Period: 
Jan. 26, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 1, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 26, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 2, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 5 quests to receive the Iago Doll (Raid Boss Perk +5) avatar parts and more! 
Check in-game for more information on the other rewards you can get from this Event!

Bonus Jewels & Sp. Atk Bonus Campaigns!

★ Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 26, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 26, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 26, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 26, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of 60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

HD Axel [EX] & Illus. Xion [EX] Falling Price Deals!

★ HD Axel [EX] arrives and Illustrated Xion [EX] returns in these two Falling Price Deals! 
Get each EX Medal within 20 draws from their respective banner! 
Both Medals are available through either banner, so you definitely won't want to miss out!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, HD Axel [EX] has arrived! Illustrated Xion [EX] is also returning in her own Falling Price Deal! 
You are guaranteed to get HD Axel [EX] within 20 draws from his specific banner! You are also guaranteed to get Illustrated Xion [EX] within 20 draws from her specific banner
Have no fear, though, as both EX Medals are available through either Falling Price Deal! So in other words, you could obtain Illustrated Xion [EX] from the HD Axel [EX] banner, or vice versa! 
As both banners are Falling Price Deals, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward!

This is the perfect chance to expand your Reversed Medal collection and take full advantage January's Booster [Master Xehanort]'s while they are still in effect!

And, as an added bonus, both of these EX Medals also has unique Home Screen music when you share them!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD Axel [EX] and Illustrated Xion [EX] outside of these specific Falling Price Deals until we announce that they are available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deals Details

■Campaign Period: 
Jan. 26, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 6, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 26, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 7, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deals Details: 
Each of these two 10-Medal Falling Price Deals guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive the EX Medal featured on the specific banner within 20 draws from that specific banner. 
For example, you are guaranteed to receive HD Axel [EX] within 20 draws from the HD Axel [EX] banner. This counter does not apply to receiving Illustrated Xion [EX] from the HD Axel [EX] banner or to receiving HD Axel [EX] from the Illustrated Xion [EX] banner. 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medals from either of these deals, they will come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - HD Axel [EX] 
 - Illustrated Xion [EX]

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of these Medals! 
・Boosted HD Axel [EX], Illustrated Xion [EX]: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ HD Axel [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
HD Axel [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Reversed 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, S-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF & S-DEF by 2. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3

■ Illustrated Xion [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: January 26th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

hmmmm i want axel just cause that medal looks bossome but not for 20 pulls, i think im just going to save up the free 18000 jewels we get in February for our 2 year anniversary stuff in march whatever it may be.

andreverts

Awards

I'm pushing on Xion, hoping to get it this time, I would really need that medal!

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The deal isn't for me, and I'm glad. I did one last pull on the Reverse medal banner and finally got Vanitas HD. I luckily had 5 Fantasia Mickey B's and thanks to the Guilt Campaign at the moment, rolled 181% on that medal. All of Fairy Stars slots are now being effectively used. Unfortunately the skill medals I have aren't that good for Vanitas HD so I had to make do.

Fairy Stars +35.3
HD Ira [EX] - 200%, ATK B IV Max & GA0
Vanitas HD - 200%, ATK B V & Lux+
Illustrated Kairi [EX] - 200%, Second Chance III
HD Pete - 200%, Poison+ II
HD Antiform Sora - 180%, ATK B V & AP+ & Lux+, Def +2000 / Damage in Raids + 40% / Max HP +800
HD Ava [EX] - 200%, ATK Boost IV Max & Lux+, Sleep Resist 20% / Max Gauges +2

Still not a good set up, I'm low in the coliseum and am struggling to keep within 10,000. I don't like HD Pete but I can't bring HD Xion [EX] back because there's no point in her copying Kairi. I could put Key Art "Sky" there, but then I wouldn't be using that slot to the best of its ability. Might be for the best though, would bring my Upright Boost to +7 by the time HD Antiform Sora is used.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

I tried the Axel pull once and was lucky to get him on my first try with 3 dots. Now I can Mickey and Brooms him and keep saving. Finally happy to get a decent Speed Reversed booster.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Aight, already got to 1900 jewels deal and no dice.
But I'm getting that Xion this time.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Another couple of banners I can skip and keep saving my jewels!

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah, pass on these banners. No thanks, SENA.

Oh, and what happened to the Chirithy Mini event that was supposed to start today?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Of course iXEX would return right after I used my Jewel hoard on the previous Reverse Banner...mrgh. no choice but to skip, as I don't even have enough jewels for 1 pull, let alone multiple. Really wish SENA would stop holding back various events, I could really use that Pegasus Cup.

Lamentations aside, really nice that we get another Guilt Campaign now. Hopefully this is a sign of them being more frequent in general.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Fairy Stars +35.3
HD Ira [EX] - 200%, ATK B IV Max & GA0
Vanitas HD - 200%, ATK B V & Lux+
Illustrated Kairi [EX] - 200%, Second Chance III
HD Pete - 200%, Poison+ II
HD Antiform Sora - 180%, ATK B V & AP+ & Lux+, Def +2000 / Damage in Raids + 40% / Max HP +800
HD Ava [EX] - 200%, ATK Boost IV Max & Lux+, Sleep Resist 20% / Max Gauges +2
Still not a good set up, I'm low in the coliseum and am struggling to keep within 10,000. .

Hey Chaser Can you copy my set up in any regard, im holding in 400th spot right now with this and it was kinda easy but theres a certain trick to ityou could prob get to 2500 or higher esp with how you described youre set and having 2 fortellers
MAnI3oH.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, pass on these banners. No thanks, SENA.

Oh, and what happened to the Chirithy Mini event that was supposed to start today?

It's a Twitter campaign apparently. And in typical SENA fashion, they don't actually make a separate post about it and just mention it in a Reddit comment.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

T4+ in banners.
I can't even laugh about this anymore. :'D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hey Chaser Can you copy my set up in any regard, im holding in 400th spot right now with this and it was kinda easy but theres a certain trick to ityou could prob get to 2500 or higher esp with how you described youre set and having 2 fortellers
MAnI3oH.png
I can replicate that, but I don't have any guilt on Days Riku. What is in the Pet slot?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

T4+ in banners.
I can't even laugh about this anymore. :'D

At the level the game is at now tier 4s should just be a regular occurrence in banners like tier 2s and 3s, while the guaranteed premium should be tier 5 or higher.

But for some reason SE still thinks that tier 4s are too good for that...

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I can replicate that, but I don't have any guilt on Days Riku. What is in the Pet slot?

pet slot is the HSC goofy illustrated with ground as its trait, actually the sora has ground and 1000 atk, but you have ava and ira so those could work in goofys stead, your best bet to win is to just keep doing the round with the giga shadow the airplane and the dark plant, that is the easiest to beat, once you get to tier 15, you have to beat that and it will unlock all the way up to an invisible and an airplaine, if you 2 turn that the next level will be giga plane plant, just keep doing that as long as possible, and you should be good

andreverts

Awards

I really think they should put medals instead of (useless) avatar parts as rewards: we totally forgot about the "regular" avatar boards.

I mean, medals haven't to be necessary powerful or T7, but this is a game made of collectables and there's nothing better than them.
Plus, events like the Phil Cup are the key to make the game challenging, why are they doing so many annoying raids?

Iago doll, c'mon....

Pirate Queen

I so agree with you. My least favorite aspects of this game are the raids and lux farming, and Proud Mode quests. Love the competitive HSCs, the different "Cups," the Main Story Quests, Union Cross (to an extent...need more boards or something to spend our large amounts of leftover coins), and to a lesser extent, Coli. But enough with Raid Boss weekends, Raid Boss weeks, Raid Boss this, Raid Boss that.

Ha ha ha.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I so agree with you. My least favorite aspects of this game are the raids and lux farming, and Proud Mode quests. Love the competitive HSCs, the different "Cups," the Main Story Quests, Union Cross (to an extent...need more boards or something to spend our large amounts of leftover coins), and to a lesser extent, Coli. But enough with Raid Boss weekends, Raid Boss weeks, Raid Boss this, Raid Boss that.

Ha ha ha.

There's no way to even compete in Raid bosses unless you either don't have a life or are a part of an incredibly active party that makes sure that everyone gives the lux boost percentage up at the right times. Even still, those parties require too much dedication to something that is so incredibly monotonous and requires certain times which not everyone can meet every day.

I have no idea how people do it. I really don't.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I would be more invested in Raid Boss weeks nowadays if all those millions of Lux we're collecting wasn't effectively going to waste. I'd be excited for them if we would just get that Level Cap unlock already as it would have a tangible goal to reach (after all, 5000 Jewels every 50 levels is worth fighting for), but SENA might be saving that for the anniversary (which would be stupid IMO, as it would be lazy on their part and leave a bad taste given it will have been over 3 months since the update we were supposed to get it in), so it'll be a long time before the Raid Events are relevant anymore IMO.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

There's no way to even compete in Raid bosses unless you either don't have a life or are a part of an incredibly active party that makes sure that everyone gives the lux boost percentage up at the right times. Even still, those parties require too much dedication to something that is so incredibly monotonous and requires certain times which not everyone can meet every day.

I have no idea how people do it. I really don't.

When i no life it i can usually stay in top 500 for the raid boss but on weeks like this i think ive jumped on 5 times during double lux mean 5 times total out of the 4 times daily and i managed about one Billion lux, 12 million, every boss once its at 99 kill it 20+ times in the one hour i have, its not to hard tbh, you Just choose 1 keyblade and 5 medals to equip lux boosts to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back