• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys Series 1.5 of Kingdom Hearts Action Figures Available at Target / Walgreens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Update: Single-packs of Final Form Sora and Birth by Sleep Mickey, as well as a Shadow & Soldier two-pack, are confirmed to be sold at Walgreens, while two-packs will be sold at Target.

Last we heard, Diamond Select Toys were preparing Series 2 of their Kingdom Hearts action figure line, which includes figures such as Pete, Aqua, and Goofy. However, eBay listings have appeared of Series 1.5. Diamond Select Toys have not, as of yet, announced Series 1.5.

The listings come from njauctions101, via Ugly_Duckling_TT on reddit

As shown on the back of the box, Series 1.5 brings Birth by Sleep Mickey Mouse, Shadow and Soldier Heartless, and Final Form Sora to the toy line.

Final Form Sora and Birth by Sleep Mickey Mouse are not surprising, as other Drive Forms such as Valor Form were represented in Series 1, alongside Birth by Sleep Mickey Mouse receiving a Vinimates Vinyl figure. The Shadow and Soldier figures were previously available in Series 1, but appear now to be sold together in the event collectors were unable to purchase them before.

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Caxinuld

Awards
Re: Diamond Select Toys Series 1.5 of Kingdom Hearts Action Figures Leaks via eBay.

I actually kind of like the Heartless pack, it's a way of getting more Heartless without buying duplicate figures and I could see them being used to set up battles for displays. I don't see the BBS Mickey or Final Form Sora being hot sellers, though, most casual fans or parents of child KH fans would see this Mickey figure as having less value for money since the older figure would come with a Heartless (If you bought Mickey from Walgreens, you'd get Pluto as well.). The other Drive Form Sora figures also aren't doing much to make themselves valuable in my opinion. If you buy standard Sora, Valor, Wisdom or Master Form, you're essentially getting the same three thing: Sora, the Kingdom Key and a Soldier Heartless. In my opinion, Final Form Sora might be the worst since it's just Sora by himself, with no Keyblade or Heartless to accompany him.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Diamond Select Toys Series 1.5 of Kingdom Hearts Action Figures Leaks via eBay.

Huge fan of the BBS Mickey figure. A lot more of an incentive to buy that.
And I dig the heartless pack too. I don't really want any more soras for my collection, but I could use some heartless. Maybe they'll add more nobodies in the next series and make a nobodies pack. Things like that are different and exciting.

Caxinuld

Awards

And I dig the heartless pack too. I don't really want any more soras for my collection, but I could use some heartless. Maybe they'll add more nobodies in the next series and make a nobodies pack.
Most people would only recognize the Shadow, Darkside, Soldier Heartless and Dusk Nobodies, so I wouldn't expect to see any new Heartless or Nobody figures.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

These Sora-faces give me the creeps, however the heartless are kinda cute.

eiczerofour

I may be the only one excited for this Sora, as he was one of my favourite forms in the game. The Mickey will look good next to bbs Goody and / or Aqua as well. Maybe Venrtus gets a 2.5 release or an exclusive release? :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Diamond Select Toys Series 1.5 of Kingdom Hearts Action Figures Exclusive to Walgreens

imagine going into walgreens to pick up prescriptions and staring a heartless in the face while seeing which cadbury eggs are the cheapest for easter

eiczerofour

So I got them all last night. Here are my thoughts...

I wish Sora came with a Keyblade. Or two. Other then that, great looking figure. The eyes look like a different shade of blue (more bright, or lighter.)

Mickey I did not realize was just a repaint. I like him though, he looks cool.

The heartless are repacks, but cool. Now I have four soliders and two shadows lol... I want more shadows. :p

Good figures overall, I like them for repaints / repacks.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
My one complaint: why doesn't Sora come with a keyblade? Their base Sora had the same problem.

eiczerofour

The Walgreens ones do not come with a Keyblade. So because of that I have five Soras but only three Keyblades for them... and some of those Soras need two Keyblades. :p

Neo_

Awards
Series 1.8 will have Keyblades sold separately.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

These Sora-faces give me the creeps, however the heartless are kinda cute.

His face looks terrible. Wouldn't be the first time companies have messed that feature up lol.

eiczerofour

other_new_figures_from_diamond_select_found
New kh figures have surfaced on reddit. Tron Sora, Tron Donald, Tron Goofy, Tron, and org xiii Mickey are some highlights. :)

Neo_

Awards
531c3nkyav211.jpg

The sad thing is they are starting to look good but people are still talking that shit about them.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The Tron models are definitely a step up. Still not amazing, but better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back