• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Valentine Special Hairstyles VIP Quest & Much More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 5, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 11, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 5, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 12, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX] 

Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX] Medal! 
This is the fourth of seven chances to get a Master Xehanort [EX] Medal!

● VIP Valentine Special Hairstyles 
Complete a Special Quest to obtain the exclusive Valentine Special hairstyles!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards! 

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest! 

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Feb. 5)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Speed Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Missing Ache Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Speed Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Consecutive Battle Challenge!

Face off with Powerful Enemies in this Consecutive Battle Challenge! 
Complete the objectives to get Booster [Final Form Sora]'s and strengthen your Upright Medals!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 10 quests to receive Booster [Final Form Sora]'s and Jewels
Booster [Final Form Sora]'s will temporarily strengthen your Upright Medals, enabling you to take on even more challenges and difficult Heartless!

*Booster [Final Form Sora]'s obtained from this event will expire on Feb. 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Mar. 1, 2018 at 7:59 (UTC).

Powerful Bosses in Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Feb. 5, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 11, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 5, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 12, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★ Team up with party members to defeat these powerful bosses! 
 Challenge even stronger bosses during Challenge Boss Times!

■ Event Details 
・Band together with party members to take on these powerful bosses! 
・Boss attributes will change daily as follows:

Date Attribute
Feb. 5 (Mon.) Power
Feb. 6 (Tues.) Speed
Feb. 7 (Wed.) Magic
Feb. 8 (Thurs.) Power
Feb. 9 (Fri.) Speed
Feb. 10 (Sat.) Magic
Feb. 11 (Sun.) Magic

■ Cross Boards 
This time there is a total of 4 Cross Boards, two of which will be unlocked from the start. The remaining two boards (Magic Mirror Set #2 and Magic Mirror Set #3) will be unlocked sequentially. Complete them to earn Jewels and other great rewards!

Magic Mirror Set #1 Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■Challenge Boss Times 
・During the periods listed below, daily Challenge Boss Times will occur and last for 30 minutes five times each day. 
・By defeating these bosses during these times, a Challenge Boss quest where you can receive a large number of Cross Coins will be unlocked. 

● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■Bonus Times 
・During the periods listed below, daily Bonus Times will occur and last for 30 minutes five times each day. 
・There will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 

● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: February 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

ifeel so underwhelmed here tbh i mean the upright booster is nice and all, but we need something in game like a pegusus cup, or a new medal to farm

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Me looking at the start of this weeks offerings:

983031.jpg

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Pretty much my reaction this morning..
samurai-jack-gif-7.gif

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Getting the negative out of the way first...it's official, either SENA or SE in general must hate the plauerbase because who puts UC bosses in a Single Player Event!? I am not joking, Rounds 9 and 10 of the new challenge are BRUTAL if you don't have extremely powerful setups. 1-8 are fine, foe HP levels only top in the 200s. Level 9? 3 Bosses, Level 1250, with over 1000 HP each. Okay, I needed my Second Chance, but that's a bit much for anyone without KEX/iXEX. Level 10 has 6 Bosses, 4 of them also with over 1000 HP, and 2 of them have over 2400 HP Bars. And one of those two is the Green Spider, which means Ailment BS! I got lucky on the Spider because the Para didn't proc and he never hit me with Sleep, but I had to use a Continue on the Omega Guard Armor because my strongest single target setup is Fenrir and he was Magic. With the aforementioned absurd HP level. The 4th turn was mandatory.

And what do we get for all that insanity of the last 2 levels? A combined total of 490 Jewels, 390 in my case because 1 continue used, and +11% Upright Boosters. Less than what UC tends to give when they have Boosters and UC isn't nearly as hard! Just....WHY!? No new player is beating round 10 without some inctedibly lucky pulls over the past few banners and really good setups, and if you don't have KEX/iXEX or really good defensive medals, be prepared to burn jewels just to complete Level 10. I just....Wow. I know KEX more than kinda broke the game, but this is nuts even with her due to the huge numbers near the end. You don't do that. On principle, you just don't.

In much lighter news, the new Hairstyles are pretty amusing. Am I the only one who thinks "BRAAAAAIIINSSS" when looking at them? It's really funny.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Just....WHY!?

Probably because that's exactly the style the critical event was like. Three (long....) series of enemies with very high levels with counters, which I personally was only able to beat with HP Recovery, Second Chance and a series of high-tier medals with AB4 or higher.
So if the boosters are for that event, the players who can't beat this won't beat that anyway. (That doesn't change the problem of the game becoming less and less attractive for f2p players, but would at least explain this specific event.)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Probably because that's exactly the style the critical event was like. Three (long....) series of enemies with very high levels with counters, which I personally was only able to beat with HP Recovery, Second Chance and a series of high-tier medals with AB4 or higher.
So if the boosters are for that event, the players who can't beat this won't beat that anyway. (That doesn't change the problem of the game becoming less and less attractive for f2p players, but would at least explain this specific event.)

Huh...that would make sense. I just really hope it doesn't get worse. On the bright side, if we do get the Critical Event that'll be 3k Jewels for us, assuming SENA doesn't pull shenanigans, so there's that to look forward to.

Veevee

Awards

Wow. This "consecutive battle challenge" is one of the worst things I've seen in a while. I couldn't even clear all objectives for Quest 9, let alone 10 and it's heavily frustrating. They really can't do balancing right.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

*Clears Quest 8*

Wow, I've beaten lv1000 bosses, I've gotten quite strong over time.

*Starts Quest 9*

1xMo4m9.gif

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'm actually looking forward to this event... Could it be that something would actually give me a challenge for the first time in who knows how long?

I mean, on one hand I don't want to see the game leave people who couldn't pull Kairi EX/Xion EX behind, but... As someone who owns an Extra Attack copy medal and both Kairi EX and Xion EX there has been no challenge in this game for a very long time aside from Phil Cup.

Pirate Queen

I couldn't get through Quest 10 in the Consecutive Battle Challenge. Not going to spend jewels on continues. Nope. Don't need that little 3% upright boost that bad. Ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back