• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/9 Union χ JP Update: Valentine CP, Yuna & Rikku & Paine, Time Attack, Avatars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Valentine's Campaign is held from 2/9~2/13, where players will be able to receive this special "Valentine Chocolate" medal! This medal has the same effect as Magic Mirror.

This campaign contains two parts:

1) Send chocolate in user comments (*see below)
2) Achieve 10,000 RT on Twitter so everyone can get chocolate

*To get Valentine Chocolate medals, write a comment to the player you want to give it to and include:

1) A message to the recipient
2) ID of the recipient, written as ID*****

(
Left: "Thanks for everything! ID*******" / Right: "Give a present to ID*******)

The comments will be tallied on 2/13 from 17:00~19:00. Please do not change comments during this period.
Gifts will be distributed on 2/14 at 15:00.

IMPORTANT:

• Only players who started the game before 2/1/2018 are eligible to participate
  • User ID must contain full alphanumeric characters and cannot include spaces between "ID" and the following numbers, otherwise the gift will not be distributed
  • If you enter more than one user ID or enter your own ID, the gift will not be distributed

Premium Draw from 2/9~2/16 features Yuna & Rikku & Paine! This medal is guaranteed in 5 pulls, capable of 120~200% Guilt, has 3 trait slots, comes with 3 ability slots filled and grants 80 pet points! It also comes with Lux 2 & ATK XL II 100% attached.

Yuna & Rikku & Paine [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage

Each 10 medal Premium Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Neku Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 4 for 2 turns, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used in the turn
Xion Final Form Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage the more SP you have remaining
Beast HD Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Power Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Fury of the Underworld King [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases enemy Power Defense by 4 for 1 turn, inflicts 9 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set in the 4th slot of the deck
Kairi KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 6 & PSM Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 1 & PSM Defense by 1, large HP recovery
Kairi KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 10 SP and large amount of HP, increases Attack of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit of fixed damage

Boss Time Attack is held from 2/9~2/15! There are 5 quests for each attribute for a total of 15 quests. Complete them all to earn Magic Mirrors and Peter Pan Boosts, which buffs Speed medals until 2/28.

Valentine Rose coordinates are available from 2/9~2/16 for 2500 jewels each! 

Scrooge★6
(Lux 2 & ATK XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Ability0 & ATK XL II 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants x 1 Broom Servant x 1
Wing Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2
Cid5 x 1 M_Valentine Rose coordinate x 1
M_Valentine Rose coordinate earring x 1 M_Valentine Rose coordinate bouquet x 1
M_Valentine Rose coordinate falling petals x 1 M_Valentine Rose Style x 1 

Scrooge★6
(Lux 2 & ATK XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Ability0 & ATK XL II 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants x 1 Broom Servant x 1
Wing Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2
Cid5 x 1 L_Valentine Rose coordinate x 1
L_Valentine Rose coordinate headband x 1 L_Valentine Rose coordinate choker x 1
L_Valentine Rose coordinate handbag x 1 L_Valentine Rose coordinate falling petals x 1
L_Valentine Rose Style x 1   

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Hand M_Valentine Rose coordinate bouquet Raid Appearance Luck  +10
L_Valentine Rose coordinate handbag

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 2/9 Union ? JP Update: Yuna & Rikku & Paine, Boss Time Attack, Valentine Rose avatar

Oh god those returning premiums are horrendous.
Got the female avata board, am a bit bummed now. :l Just put Ab4LuxMax on my triple raid 0.2 Terra, but this'd be even better...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 2/9 Union ? JP Update: Yuna & Rikku & Paine, Boss Time Attack, Valentine Rose avatar

Yeah, if it couldn't be more obvious, this is a total filler banner as we approach the 16th anniversary next month.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the avatar boards lately have been fantastic. I'm still debating if I want to get the second Peter Pan and Valentine Rose boards.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

ON THE OTHER HAND, the avatar boards lately have been fantastic. I'm still debating if I want to get the second Peter Pan and Valentine Rose boards.

Absolutely, I can't wait for this female costume.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 2/9 Union ? JP Update: Valentine CP, Yuna & Rikku & Paine, Time Attack, Avatars

So uh... we're getting quite an interesting Valentine's campaign. I've added full details in the OP.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: 2/9 Union ? JP Update: Valentine CP, Yuna & Rikku & Paine, Time Attack, Avatars

Because of the chocolate coating, I just can't tell if this is our first look at Minnie in Unreal Engine 4 graphics or not (which also confirms her presence and Disney Castle, since any appearance of hers has included the Castle).

edit: there are slight differences:

463.png

In the chocolate one, where the black of their head starts is now separate instead of being a continuation (you can sort of see this on Mickey here, but it's more noticeable in the Valentine's medal), plus their ears and noses are more round. Ergo, I think that's KHIII Minnie.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Because of the chocolate coating, I just can't tell if this is our first look at Minnie in Unreal Engine 4 graphics or not (which also confirms her presence and Disney Castle, since any appearance of hers has included the Castle).

463.png

In the chocolate one, where the black of their head starts is now separate instead of being a continuation (you can sort of see this on Mickey here, but it's more noticeable in the Valentine's medal), plus their ears and noses are more round. Ergo, I think that's KHIII Minnie.

Yeah the lighting looks more like Unreal Engine as well to me, I thought that immediately.

I'm bummed the YRP medals are all meh, but this one is at least better than all the others lol. And its nice to see them getting some love.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Aaaaa the chocolate mouse couple is so adorableeee, I love them ; w ;
the avatars also look so good!

Veevee

Awards

The chocolate is a nice touch. And I HAVE to get that male avatar board, so I can make Trunks with a keyblade. <3

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

And I HAVE to get that male avatar board, so I can make Trunks with a keyblade. <3

213.gif
I APPROVE OF THIS IDEA SO MUCH

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

The only problem with the chocolate Minnie and Mickey is that I have an urge the bite their heads off.

463.png

Not only that, but it looks like Mickey's model might have been redone since 2.8.

The chocolate is a nice touch. And I HAVE to get that male avatar board, so I can make Trunks with a keyblade. <3
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

DefiantHeart

Awards

Man, jp always gets the best holiday stuffs while we usually get hand-me-downs or nothing at all... sigh. Least we got a contest for jewels, better then nothing like Christmas. Part of me really wants that avatar board, but I'm broke now after the SoKai Ex mercy pull, geez.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

The JP valentine's campaign is really nice! You basically get to send people special Mirror medals, and the models look really nice to boot! Granted, might be possible for two people to spam it back and forth to load up on Mirrors, but it's still a nice gesture and very unique. Wish we could get it in Global, but I'm not holding my breath.

The YRP medal is a nostalgia bomb for me. Paine was the first medal I ever guilted. Took a few weeks, but so worth it. As for YRP itself, the effect is kinda nice. Rather conditional for damage output, but at least the Upright Boost is 2 turns, so it can stack with itself.

Avatar Boards look nice as always. Looking forward to seeing them here.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The JP valentine's campaign is really nice! You basically get to send people special Mirror medals, and the models look really nice to boot! Granted, might be possible for two people to spam it back and forth to load up on Mirrors, but it's still a nice gesture and very unique. Wish we could get it in Global, but I'm not holding my breath.

Each player can only send 1 medal, so unless people stocked up on extra accounts before February 1, it should be pretty fair.

Unless you're very popular of course xD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Each player can only send 1 medal, so unless people stocked up on extra accounts before February 1, it should be pretty fair.

Unless you're very popular of course xD

Ah, sweet. That does prevent exploits, so there's really no downside to this. I'd just lock the medal anyway instead of use it. A unique one of a kind medal type is something I like to hold onto...I still have a few Sea Salt Ice Cream medals in my invo.

Pirate Queen

Ah, sweet. That does prevent exploits, so there's really no downside to this. I'd just lock the medal anyway instead of use it. A unique one of a kind medal type is something I like to hold onto...I still have a few Sea Salt Ice Cream medals in my invo.

I still have a Sea Salt ice cream medal as well. Will keep it. If we ever did get the Chocolate Valentine medal in Global, and I was blessed with a Valentine gift of one, I would also save it and not use it. It is sooo adorable, although I really want to bite into chocolate Mickey and Minnie. Lol.

Pirate Queen

I still have a Sea Salt ice cream medal as well. Will keep it. If we ever did get the Chocolate Valentine medal in Global, and I was blessed with a Valentine gift of one, I would also save it and not use it. It is sooo adorable, although I really want to bite into chocolate Mickey and Minnie. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back