• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/16 Union χ JP Update: Zack HD, Daily Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Draw from 2/16~2/23 features Zack HD Ver! This medal is guaranteed in 5 pulls, capable of 120~200% Guilt, has 3 trait slots, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and grants 80 pet points.

Zack HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and Speed Attack by 4, decreass enemy Defense by 1 and Upright Defense by 1. Inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck

Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Sora FinalF HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 5th slot of the deck
Zexion HD Ver [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Vanitas HD Ver [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists in that position
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn
Auron Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 2 SP cost] Inflicts 2 hits at fixed damage regardless of enemy Defense. Deals 200,000 damage with max strengthening
The King KHBbS Illustrated Ver [1 Target | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 4 hits that deals more damage with more SP

Super Difficult Daily Challenge is held from 2/16~2/22! Clear each quest to get 100 jewels, for 700 jewels total. 

The types of enemies will vary daily depending on the attribute:

2/16 (Friday) Power 2/17 (Saturday) Speed 2/18 (Sunday) Magic    
2/19 (Monday) Power 2/20 (Tuesday) Speed 2/21 (Wednesday) Magic 2/22 (Thursday) Magic

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 2/16 Union ? JP Update: Zack HD, Daily Challenge

Zack looks nice. Solid addition to Speed sets, and is the second to have that UDD debuff. Nifty.

Super Difficult Challenge...for 700 Jewels. Sounds like something SENA would pull, not JP. Is today officially Opposite Day and I just never got the memo? SENA is fantastic and SEJP does the underwhelming thing. Ah well, it's more Jewels and might actually come here unlike the Pegasus Cup. As long as there are no 2000+HP Bosses (especially no Spiders. Ailment BS is always annoying), I'm good.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Zack looks nice. Solid addition to Speed sets, and is the second to have that UDD debuff. Nifty.

Super Difficult Challenge...for 700 Jewels. Sounds like something SENA would pull, not JP. Is today officially Opposite Day and I just never got the memo? SENA is fantastic and SEJP does the underwhelming thing. Ah well, it's more Jewels and might actually come here unlike the Pegasus Cup. As long as there are no 2000+HP Bosses (especially no Spiders. Ailment BS is always annoying), I'm good.

We've had quite a few events recently that offered jewel rewards. Even going back just 2-3 weeks, we've gotten about 6000 jewels from the Daily Challenge quests, Critical quests, Time Attacks...

I had a talk with some other players after SENA revealed those banners yesterday. General consensus is, while the deals are great and essential for new players to compete in upcoming content, it's probably the biggest FU to long-time players I've seen in the entire X series.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I had a talk with some other players after SENA revealed those banners yesterday. General consensus is, while the deals are great and essential for new players to compete in upcoming content, it's probably the biggest FU to long-time players I've seen in the entire X series.

The fact alone that they released a 15-mercy KEX banner a day before that kicked some people I talked to right in the face. They're good banners, but indeed merely a drop in the bucket for people who have been supporting the game and gotten shit in exchange.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The fact alone that they released a 15-mercy KEX banner a day before that kicked some people I talked to right in the face. They're good banners, but indeed merely a drop in the bucket for people who have been supporting the game and gotten shit in exchange.
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. I’d delete the app and just never look back if I pulled from that banner :\

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I've been trying to not think of all the jewels I dumped on the first two Kairi banners before I got her...and all Mickey and Brooms I used on her and Xion cuz I figured I would never pull them again lol. It really is a slap in the face a bit with how terrible the deals for them were in the past.

Veevee

Awards

Well, I also thought so at first, but changed my mind when I looked at the rates of the daily banner. Yes, you might get super lucky and pull a Kex right away. Actually, for the price of the current Kex banner in NA you could pull around 31 times from the banner and everytime you get a high tier medal and something more or less useful. This is great, but it's still heavily luck-based. The rates for Kex and Xex and still horribly low and I can't really say a daily gamble over probably severas days would please me much more than going for a mercy and just ... have the medal. It's quite a relief to have Kex because you are finally able to participate in the events and I guess that's worth a few jewels. But maybe that's just me, that would be okay.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Glad I havn't spotted anything in jp I really want yet after Aqua Ex, whew. :)

Yep! We're playing the waiting game right now. KH16 anniversary is in March for JP, and history shows we'll have a month-long celebration with deals and events. I'm expecting more desirable content to come then but in the meantime, save save save~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back