• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 16th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Bonus Jewels & Sp. Atk Bonus Campaigns!

★ Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 16, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 22, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 16, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 22, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

LIMITED TIME: HD Terra [EX] Falling Price Deal!

HD Terra [EX] arrives in this new Falling Price Deal!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, HD Terra [EX] has arrived! 
This Tier 7 Medal is guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

HD Terra [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD Terra [EX] outside of this specific Falling Price Deal until we announce that he is available again!

Read on for more details!

■Campaign Period: 
Feb. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 5, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 16, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 6, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive a HD Terra [EX] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive at least one of the following Medals, which will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
 - HD Xion 
 - King's Roar 
 - Illustrated Auron 
 - HD KH II Leon 
 - HD Pete 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted HD Terra [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Terra [EX] 
*Includes music
P Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: SP attack bonus +30%. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). All 3 × 12.06 - 16.86
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ Select Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Xion P Reversed 6 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 4.68
King's Roar P Upright 6 Deals 12 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & P-DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number. All 4 × 7.28 - 10.59
Illustrated Auron P Upright 6 Deals 2 hits. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage regardless of targets' defense. All 2 Total 200000
HD KH II Leon P
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier & lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 6.
All 4 × 8.73 – 13.80
HD Pete P
Reversed
Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4 × 7.80 - 11.35
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Upright Medal Challenge!

★The Upright Medal Challenge is here! 
Complete these difficult quests to get fabulous rewards!

■ Event Period: 
Feb. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 28, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 16, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

Complete a series of objectives for these 3 challenging quests to receive fabulous prizes, including Medals, like Magic Broom and Magic Mirror, and more! 
Like Proud Mode, Special Rules for which Keyblades and/or Medals you can use will be in effect. As this is an Upright MedalChallenge, only Upright Medals will be allowed! 
Each of the permitted Keyblades are obtainable through Proud Mode, if you haven't gotten them already!

Make the most any Booster [Final Form Sora]'s you have collected and battle your way through to receive these great rewards!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: February 16th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

TEEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, he looks so good! Man, can't wait for Ventus and Aqua.

Got this bad boy in 5 draws. Didn't even need the mercy. This is a glorious day.
LJy9TIp.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Pahahaa releasing Terra alone so theres no extra chance for Ven or Aqua. Priceless.

Yamuraiha

Awards

That's most likely because last time the foretellers got released people got mad for some reason? JP had them all in different banners and we got them in one banner, now JP has Aqua/Ventus/Terra in one banner and we get them in three. Once they are in the game they will return anyways. Terra will be available for almost 3 weeks I believe? So we might get Aqua next week and then Ventus (or first Ventus then Aqua).

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com

So wait, does this mean that when you use this medal all the medals after it get +30% bonus that turn?

Yamuraiha

Awards

iirc if you use one of the Terra/Aqua/Ventus medals you get that +30% guilt boost on your guilted medals. So if you have a copy medal and copy illustrated Kairi or Xion and then use one of the +30% guilt medals you can break the game even more.

hlc1988

Awards

Are these medals worth it?

Yamuraiha

Awards

Yeah.. I think they have the highest multiplier too (for single targets?) but you might want to check on what keyblade you'd benefit the most when pulling one.

DefiantHeart

Awards

TEEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, he looks so good! Man, can't wait for Ventus and Aqua.

Got this bad boy in 5 draws. Didn't even need the mercy. This is a glorious day.
LJy9TIp.png

Kudos, I envy chu, if I did it, probably would have to mercy as usual.

This is a very tempting banner, but I really got to focus on Aqua Ex and Ventus Ex. Like Smelly Octopus said on youtube, Terra Ex isn't as needed as the other two, since it's more common to get speed or magic in the third slot on most keyblades. Fenrir would be the only one that Terra Ex could be the most useful, and since I already have SoKai Ex, I'm trying to skip and save for the other two first.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Pahahaa releasing Terra alone so theres no extra chance for Ven or Aqua. Priceless.
Eh, I'm quite okay with it tbh. I wouldn't have enough Jewels to pull from 3 banners at the same time. Nor would be lucky enough to get all 3 of them to drop before the mercy.

Veevee

Awards

This is a good deal, hopefully Aqua gets the same one. I'm positively surprised we're now getting a selected number of premiums in banners (like JP does), this makes it much easier to aim for a specific one. If only they wouldn't over us the same premiums over and over and over for the course of several weeks now and everytime Auron has to be in the pool. Okay, Simba is new, but if you make it like JP, please rotate a bit.
The Upright challenge is nice for the brooms and doable. I'm surprised, there's 3 brooms in each gem board, 3 brooms in the upright challenge, 2 brooms in Union Cross and you were recently able to broom yourself rich with SoKai. It seems to be getting better in general. Now I hope the anniversary will spring some jewels because I only have 36k left and want to mercy Aqua (which will probably cost me the whole 31k jewels). I'd love to go for Riku afterwards because he looks gorgeous, but Aqua is better. Sigh. THAT PAIN.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I wish they would include older (outdated?) ex medals in the pool.. with some medals I want the newer stuff (like Illustrated Kairi Ex/Illustrated Xion Ex/the new Aqua/Ventus/Terra medals) but with other medals I'm ok not having the newest or strongest since I can buff and debuff enemies but it would be nice to have them bc their artwork is nice or because I like the character?
Also I'm wondering if anyone pulled a Xex or Kex from the permanent banner or ... I'm really curious about that

Veevee

Awards

I wish they would include older (outdated?) ex medals in the pool.. with some medals I want the newer stuff (like Illustrated Kairi Ex/Illustrated Xion Ex/the new Aqua/Ventus/Terra medals) but with other medals I'm ok not having the newest or strongest since I can buff and debuff enemies but it would be nice to have them bc their artwork is nice or because I like the character?
Also I'm wondering if anyone pulled a Xex or Kex from the permanent banner or ... I'm really curious about that

Yeah, I don't get that either. No one freaks out about Axel EX or Cloud EX anymore, I don't get why they limit so many medals. No one benefits from this, neither Sena because the medals get oudated much faster if you can't even try to roll traits on them and no one wants to pull from these banners only once in a decade, nor does it help the players. The old EX medals only hold up their worth (if even) for the beginners and Sena doesn't care much about that part of the playerbase anyway. I'd love to get my hands on the first Riku EX because I like the artwork, but won't spend a ridiculous amount of jewels for an outdated medal. Well, maybe one day they'll implement that EX banner, we'll see.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

That's most likely because last time the foretellers got released people got mad for some reason? JP had them all in different banners and we got them in one banner, now JP has Aqua/Ventus/Terra in one banner and we get them in three. Once they are in the game they will return anyways. Terra will be available for almost 3 weeks I believe? So we might get Aqua next week and then Ventus (or first Ventus then Aqua).

There's a huge difference between releasing five banners at once (at the same time as Kairi EX was still around iirc) and releasing three. The main issue with the foretellers was that right after Kairi EX, hardly anyone had jewels to even try and go for them.

Yamuraiha

Awards

Yeah, I don't get that either. No one freaks out about Axel EX or Cloud EX anymore, I don't get why they limit so many medals. No one benefits from this, neither Sena because the medals get oudated much faster if you can't even try to roll traits on them and no one wants to pull from these banners only once in a decade, nor does it help the players. The old EX medals only hold up their worth (if even) for the beginners and Sena doesn't care much about that part of the playerbase anyway. I'd love to get my hands on the first Riku EX because I like the artwork, but won't spend a ridiculous amount of jewels for an outdated medal. Well, maybe one day they'll implement that EX banner, we'll see.

Exactly? Also there are a lot of people who just want to collect the medals in their album and I don't understand why they wouldn't be included in the pool now? Especially with some medals that are really old by now. I'd still like to get them but idk if they would ever include them or not :/.

Also kinda randomish but I'm wondering how many people managed to get a kex or xex medal from the new permanent banner? I didn't see anyone from the party I'm in mention if they got it, I just heard that the drop rate seems to be better than the old banners but I'm really curious if people could get one so far or if it's too early.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Also kinda randomish but I'm wondering how many people managed to get a kex or xex medal from the new permanent banner? I didn't see anyone from the party I'm in mention if they got it, I just heard that the drop rate seems to be better than the old banners but I'm really curious if people could get one so far or if it's too early.

I've only seen one person get it so far. Most of the pulls resulted in HD Namine and especially 0.2 Kairi.

Alja

I only got Illustrated KH2 Kairi (going for Xion Ex), but then again people are saving their jewels AND the deal is only accessible once a day, so it's not that unlikely that very few have been lucky enough to get an Ex already.
I probably won't pull again for a long time, either.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I'm not giving up on my KEX. Would be happy with a XEX too.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I've mainly been getting iKairi2 from the daily draw, snagged HD Namine once. Gotten a fair variety from the Tier 6+ Medals though, that's been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back