• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu's Coverage of D23's Kingdom Hearts 3 Expo will be in Feb 22nd Issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If you are a collector of Kingdom Hearts information in magazines then prepare to get your wallet out for this week's issue of Famitsu.

Recapping the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 Expo that took place on February 10th, Famitsu will delve into the information released to the public such as the Monster's Inc. world reveal, Riku and King Mickey's new look, new battle mechanics and more.

The Weekly Famitsu March 8 2018 issue will release on February 22nd 2018. There is no confirmation of a new interview with Series Creator Tetsuya Nomura.

Catch up on all of the D23 news you might have missed with our handy D23 wrap-up!

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Famitsu's Coverage of D23's Kingdom Hearts 3 Expo will be in Feb 22nd Issue

This magazine is known for taking every opportunity to get input from Nomura so I'd be surprised if there isn't even a short Q & A.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Looking forward to this! Always enjoy reading interviews.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Hopefully, this interview clarifies as to whether Marluxia is working for Xehanort or not.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

so this stuff come out tomrow sine japan is a day ahead of us then correct?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Hopefully, this interview clarifies as to whether Marluxia is working for Xehanort or not.
are you serious right now

he literally said in the latest trailer that he’s part of the “only” organization xiii

ImVentus

Awards

It will be nice to read this interview.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

It will be nice to read this interview.
the

the post says there is no confirmed interview

did

did you read the OP?

Joveus

Well in Japanese Marluxia specifically says he is with "shin jusan kikan" not "moto jusan kikan" so...

Hakan Xatos

Awards

I'm interested in the new battle mechanics. Maybe they'll explain Ariel's appearance as confirmation that previous Disney heroes will be summons. Would also like to know if we'll get other Dream Eaters or just Meow Wow.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

are you serious right now

he literally said in the latest trailer that he’s part of the “only” organization xiii

But that's down to interpretation though. Knowing Nomura, it may not be obvious as that. I mean, if that really is the case then that's cool but I'd rather have definitive confirmation.

Well in Japanese Marluxia specifically says he is with "shin jusan kikan" not "moto jusan kikan" so...

...So?

KeyToDestiny

Awards

But that's down to interpretation though. Knowing Nomura, it may not be obvious as that. I mean, if that really is the case then that's cool but I'd rather have definitive confirmation.

Onto the topic,

...So?

So it means you're wrong. It's also not down to interpretation. It was made perfectly clear. Sometimes Kingdom Hearts can be misleading for twists and sometimes they can be very blatant and direct.
Marluxia confirmed it himself. This shouldn't even be a debate anymore and I have no idea why it is.

Onto the topic..... I do hope that the gameplay mechanics get explained more and how the NPCs will be handled for other worlds. Corona gave me hope but I hope that extends to other worlds and it's not just a one world thing especially with San Fransoyko being a big city.

saad

i just hope 'link' feature is not tied to certain location, like summons in FFXV :(

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

æ–°XIIIæ©Ÿé–¢ (Shin Juu-san Kikan) means New Org. XIII. å…ƒXIIIæ©Ÿé–¢ (Moto Juu-san Kikan)
means like previous Org. XIII.

I, too, think there is some confusion on the translation.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I really hope that Link is properly cleared up. It seems like it's going to be a limit feature or something of the sort, and I'm very interested to see how it will be implemented into the story.

Also, I think this is the first time in the series that I've been legitimately interested in new keyblades. I like how flashy and unique they all are now, and the fact that they're tied to transformations feels like a welcome change. When we first got to see the transformation for the not-star seeker keyblade I remember freaking out, and with every new keyblade we've seen implement this I've been more and more excited. Now all I'm hoping for is some Link or something where we get to see the Kingdom Key transform into its keyblade glider - or maybe even rumble racing with KHIII characters? I'd be up for that!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

So it means you're wrong. It's also not down to interpretation. It was made perfectly clear. Sometimes Kingdom Hearts can be misleading for twists and sometimes they can be very blatant and direct.
Marluxia confirmed it himself. This shouldn't even be a debate anymore and I have no idea why it is.

You got an official quote by Nomura proving this? because the conversion from Japanese to English isn't going to be 1:1 in the final product. So until there's confirmation by the man himself, I'm not going to assume that Marluxia's a Xehanort vessel.

KeyToDestiny

Awards

So..... you'll disregard what Marluxia himself said which was written by Nomura in favor of your incorrect assumption? Ok then.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

All right, guys, settle down. All in the name of polite discussion here.

On the bright side, if there is a Nomura interview (which I'm sure there's a good chance there will be one), I'd be very interested for him to focus on the new gameplay elements that haven't been explained too much in past interviews. I'm dying to know what that Meow Wow thing was.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Also, I think this is the first time in the series that I've been legitimately interested in new keyblades. I like how flashy and unique they all are now, and the fact that they're tied to transformations feels like a welcome change. When we first got to see the transformation for the not-star seeker keyblade I remember freaking out, and with every new keyblade we've seen implement this I've been more and more excited. Now all I'm hoping for is some Link or something where we get to see the Kingdom Key transform into its keyblade glider - or maybe even rumble racing with KHIII characters? I'd be up for that!
Yeah I'm excited for that as well. Something else besides a design swap and some different stats. The transformations are definitely a breath of fresh air. I'm curious if we'll have dual wielding again. With Ventus returning to his body that probably won't happen, but maybe one of these transformations will fill that void. Exciting stuff.

Joveus

æ–°XIIIæ©Ÿé–¢ (Shin Juu-san Kikan) means New Org. XIII. å…ƒXIIIæ©Ÿé–¢ (Moto Juu-san Kikan)
means like previous Org. XIII.

I, too, think there is some confusion on the translation.

Yes, this is what I was referring to. Alpha Baymax, the purpose of my original post was to show that a literal translation of Marluxia's line "watashi wa shin juu-san kikan Marluxia" would be "I am Marluxia of the New Organization XIII"

There's not really any room for misunderstanding here when it comes to the actual words that come out of his mouth - he identifies as a member of the new Organization. He could be lying about his affiliations, of course, but nothing in that specific scene suggests it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back