• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/26 Union χ JP Update: FFRK Warrior Avatar, Skill Draws

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Quest: FFRK Warrior costume is held from 2/26~3/4! Clear the quests to get this exclusive avatar set  and 1400 jewels!

The Warrior costume and Chocobo Balloon are for the male avatar only.

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Back  M_FFRK Chocobo Balloon Skill Luck  +8

5 Skill Draws are available from 2/26~2/28! Each draw comes with 5 ★6 medals and a guaranteed skill. Players are limited to 1 draw of each banner per day, which comes with 5 VIP coins.

Skills being offered are Attack Up XL II 100%, Guard Up XL, Ability2 & ATK XL II 100%,  Lux & ATK XL 100%, and Triple Threat EX II.

The ★6 medals may also come with one of the following abilities attached:

Attack Up M Guard Up M
Ability Prize Up Ability2
Poison EX Paralyze EX
Sleep EX  

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Re: 2/26 Union ? JP Update: FFRK Warrior Avatar, Skill Draws

I still don't understand why these two new bosses, as cool as they are, are simply wasted in a standard crawler event without a single line of text that adds some context.

I thought this event was something bigger but instead it's more of the usual stuff: HSC, Union Cross campaign with boosters and now even VIP quests. At least there some free pulls and jewels but on the FFRK-side there was put much more thought into this whole affair.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

...The Avatars...are VIP.

I really hope this isn't the case for all of them, but that is extremely disappointing. I just want Dragoon and Red Mage, don't want to have to shell out cash for them. Mrgrgr.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I still don't understand why these two new bosses, as cool as they are, are simply wasted in a standard crawler event without a single line of text that adds some context.

I thought this event was something bigger but instead it's more of the usual stuff: HSC, Union Cross campaign with boosters and now even VIP quests. At least there some free pulls and jewels but on the FFRK-side there was put much more thought into this whole affair.

Yeah, in all honesty FFRK did a better job celebrating the collaboration with tons of free stuff along with really generous login bonuses each day and having Sora and Riku as playable characters. And on top of that, you get Sora and Riku's burst and other cool moves right off the bat through their keyblades and clothes in the draw along with being able to get their level caps maxed. I currently have Sora maxed to lv. 99 with his burst Ars Arcunum and Ragnorok, with barely any effort on my part, and literally pulled just once for those keyblade moves and I'm never lucky. If you guys ever want to play a generous square enix mobile game that doesn't make you want to spend all your money, definitely give FFRK a shot.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I'm starting to think that both versions of the game (global and JP) don't know what to do with the game itself ... they should actually think about events and rewards more and revamp some things because the KH fanbase deserves better than an app that only wants to get as much money as possible without actually thinking about the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back