• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3/5 Union χ JP Update: Cloud KHII [EXmod], White Mage costume, FFRK Raid EV, Rankings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Cloud [EX modified] will be available in Limited Draw from 3/5~! This voiced medal comes with 5 ability slots filled, is capable of 150~230% Guilt, has 3 trait slots and grants 80 pet points.

This medal is not guaranteed, but its Dedicated Awakening Medal is a 5-pull mercy.

Cloud [EX modified] [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Decreases enemy Upright Defense by 2 and Power Defense by 7. Inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage with more HP

Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Pete HD Ver [All Targets, 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Leon KHII HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 6th slot of the deck
Riku Days Black Coat Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 3rd slot of the deck
Sora FinalF HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 5th slot of the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn

Premium Quest: FFRK White Mage costume is held from 3/5~3/11! Clear the quests to get this exclusive avatar set  and 1400 jewels!

The White Mage costume and Chocobo Balloon are for the female avatar only.

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Back  L_FFRK Chocobo Balloon Skill Luck  +8

Mysterious Star Raid Event is held from 3/5~3/11! This boss escapes in only 10 minutes, and will drop a Setzer medal at specific levels! 

Setzer [Random Target(s) | 3 SP] Inflicts 5 hits with 50% critical chance

Level Medal
Lv31, 71 [Setzer] Guaranteed Medal Drop
Lv96 [Setzer (Status Bonus)] Guaranteed Medal Drop
Lv99 [Setzer], [Setzer (Status Bonus)] Chance of Medal Drop

Defeat 3 eggs to summon the Mysterious Star. Players have only 10 minutes to defeat it, after which its level will increase by 5.

Bonus Time is held from 12:00~12:59 and 22:00~22:59 JST, during which 2 eggs will summon the boss and Lux is doubled

Party Ranking Rewards for 3/5~3/11 offer the KH3D Sora Nose Glasses pet part for the Top 500 parties!

1~10 Jewel x 500
KH3D Sora Nose Glasses x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
11~50 Jewel x 400
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
51~100 Jewel x 300
Broom Servant★5 x 3
101~200 Jewel x 200
Broom Servant★5 x 3
201~300 Jewel x 100
Broom Servant★5 x 3
301~500 Jewel x 50
Broom Servant★5 x 1
501~2,000 Jewel x 50
Broom Servant★5 x 1
2,001~10,000 Broom Servant★5 x 1

And for the Individual Lux Rankings:

1~5 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Mystic Stone x 5
Cid10★6x 1
Title「32th TOP5」x 1
6~50 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Mystic Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「32th TOP100」x 1
51~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Mystic Stone x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「32th TOP100」x 1
101~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Mystic Stone x 5
Cid★6 x 4
1,001~10,000 Magic Mirror ★6 x 1
Mystic Stone x 4
Cid★6 x 4
10,001~20,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Mystic Stone x 3
Cid★6 x 3
20,001~100,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Mystic Stone x 1
Cid★6 x 2

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 3/5 Union ? JP Update: Cloud KHII [EXmod], White Mage costume, FFRK Raid EV, Rankings

Damn, Cloud EXM would be really nice on my Fenrir setup. Slap him in Slot 3 and watch the magic happen. Doubt I'll get him though, so hey.

Please let us get that Setzer event. Please let us get that Setzer event. Don't even care (much) what the medal does, I just want SENA to not leave something out dagnabbit! I am curious though, what is Setzer's effect?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: 3/5 Union ? JP Update: Cloud KHII [EXmod], White Mage costume, FFRK Raid EV, Rankings

the Setzer is cool and all esp for a free medal but they coulda made it a tier 4 right? a free medal that you can grind air and ground out on would be to ridiculous

D

Deleted member

what is the point of these modified EX medals.
like couldnt they just make medals of new characters instead of literally just redoing old ones now?

am i missing something?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

the Setzer is cool and all esp for a free medal but they coulda made it a tier 4 right? a free medal that you can grind air and ground out on would be to ridiculous

Wait, it's a tier 3?

Tier 3s are so horribly outclassed now that there's just no words.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

like couldnt they just make medals of new characters instead of literally just redoing old ones now?

am i missing something?
Just wait for when the inevitable Tier 9 happens and we get Super Modified medals.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The lack of any guarantee on the EX medals themselves has only made me more terrified of pulling. I've been saving up for months too, so it's been doubly frustrating :\

Was also talking to some folks about what they'll call the modified medals in Global. The 改 character has been used in previous ability names (such as the Toon medals or Roxas and Xion B) but they decided to use EX in their place. I really doubt they'll go with "kai" like what Reddit has opted for. Maybe a numbering system, or a symbol of some sort?

D

Deleted member

maybe they'll just go with like Cloud [EX B] because that's essentially what it is right? just a second version.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

maybe they'll just go with like Cloud [EX B] because that's essentially what it is right? just a second version.

Makes sense to me. Whether they're EXM or EXB, it's still easy to type out. Though I'm kinda surprised JP is already up to the Tier 8s.. aren't there supposed to be Magic and Speed versions of iRikuEX, or did those come out already and my memory is just blanking on me?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

am i missing something?

Not that I know of lol...all I can think and hope is this is for the FF event. And they will hopefully not just start cycling through the few characters they have even done so far again...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Makes sense to me. Whether they're EXM or EXB, it's still easy to type out. Though I'm kinda surprised JP is already up to the Tier 8s.. aren't there supposed to be Magic and Speed versions of iRikuEX, or did those come out already and my memory is just blanking on me?

iRiku EX is the Magic version (albeit at a lower tier), and Cloud is the Power counterpart so we're just waiting for the Speed version now. After Riku was released, we had a few weeks of filler medals since everyone was saving up for anniversary.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

For some reason, they decided to randomly give out jewels based on how many Weapon Masters we managed to defeat.

98,459 defeated ÷ 100 = 984 then the tens digit is rounded down = 900 jewels

Expect this when the campaign ends, also why did they not just round up to 1000, these crazies...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

For some reason, they decided to randomly give out jewels based on how many Weapon Masters we managed to defeat.

98,459 defeated ÷ 100 = 984 then the tens digit is rounded down = 900 jewels

Expect this when the campaign ends, also why did they not just round up to 1000, these crazies...

Huh, that's cool. Wish they'd told us that from the getgo, pretty sure people would be slaying him left and right for Jewels. Still, nice gesture on SE's part. Hope it carries over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back