• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 19th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Toon Santa Roxas VIP Quests Pt. 2 + More + 0 AP Campaign!

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 19, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 19, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 26, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Also during the above campaign period, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests! 
*NOTE: You do not need to purchase this week's Weekly Jewel Extravaganza to benefit from the 0 AP Campaign.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Toon Santa Roxas and 1400 Jewels 
Toon Santa Roxas VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Toon Santa Roxas Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Toon Santa Roxas S Upright 7 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Upright STR by 1, STR & PSM-STR by 7. Enemy countdown unaffected. Fills 3 gauges. Single 0 × 8.49
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP KH III King Mickey [EX] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal! 
This is the fourth of seven chances to get a KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Get HD Xion [EX] & Riku Art [EX] Within 5 Draws!

★ HD Xion [EX] and Riku Art [EX] are back! 
 Get each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective EX Medal Deal!

HD Xion [EX] and Riku Art [EX] are making their return! 
Even better, you are guaranteed to receive each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective Deals! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner!

There's also a chance you could receive HD Xion [EX] from the Riku Art [EX] banner, or that you could receive Riku Art [EX] from the HD Xion [EX] banner!

Both HD Xion [EX] and Riku Art [EX] have unique Home Screen music when you share these Medals, and Riku Art [EX] has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD Xion [EX] and Riku Art [EX] outside of these EX Medal Deals until we announce that they are available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 19, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 22, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 19, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 23, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

These two 10-Medal EX Medal Deals guarantee the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive HD Xion [EX] within 5 draws from the HD Xion [EX] banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive Riku Art [EX] within 5 draws from the Riku Art [EX] banner! 
・If you receive the following Medals from either deal, they will come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - HD Xion [EX] 
 - Riku Art [EX] 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 5 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 6 Deals 3 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR 1 tier & M-STR 5 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 1 tier & M-DEF 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 5.96 - 11.04
Riku Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
P Upright 6 Deals 5 hits. Lowers targets' DEF & P-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1 × 5.10 - 9.53
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Queen Bee Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for March!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details 
Defeat the Queen Bee Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get fabulous rewards, including the Hunny Pot avatar parts and a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, from the Raid Board!

This time, the Raid Boss has been made even more powerful, so work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards! 
The Raid Boss will drop a bunch of Raid Coins at level 90, so work together to reap the rewards! 
NOTE: During Bonus Time, there is the chance that your Raid Boss could skip past level 90, thus skipping the chance to obtain the bonus Raid Coins. Please be careful not to miss out!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards! (Mar. 19)

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the top once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! Check in-game for more details on this week's deluxe solo ranking rewards! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the party rankings to win the Bumblebee Earrings (Skill Perk +3) avatar parts and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Zootopia Medals & Booster [Shadow] Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Mar. 19, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 19, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get returning Zootopia Medals and Booster [Shadows]'s! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins! 
Plus, exclusive Zootopia themed avatar boards are back!

■ Event Details 
・By defeating enemies in this set of Union Cross quests, you'll have a chance at getting Judy HoppsNick Wilde, and Judy & Nick Medals, plus the Flash Medal is making its debut! 
・These special Event Medals will only be available during the above event period, so try and collect them all!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 5 Cross Boards, 3 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 and #3 will unlock sequentially after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new Boosters, Jewels, and more!

Board
Booster [Shadow]
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain Booster [Shadow]'s from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Reversed Medals! 
*Booster [Shadow]'s obtained from this event will expire on Mar. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Apr. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC).

■ Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
Judy Hopps S
Upright
Raises strength by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 3 × 2.40
Nick Wilde P
Upright
Raises strength by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 3 × 2.40
Judy & Nick M
Upright
Raises strength and defense by 1 tier for 1 turn.
Single 3 × 2.50
Flash P Upright 3 Lowers strength of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. All 2 × 3.14

■ Returning Avatar Boards

During the above event period, for just 1500 Jewels apiece, you can dress your avatar up like Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps! 
NOTE: If you had previously purchased these returning boards, you will not be able to purchase them again.

Nick Wilde (Male) Judy Hopps (Female)
Nick Wilde 
Nick Wilde Style 
Nick Wilde: Tail

(Item Drop Perk +3) 
Attack Boost All (3★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I (3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Nick Wilde x 1 
6★ Cid x 3 
6★ Huey x 1 
6★ Dewey x 1 
6★ Louie x 1 
5★ Chip x 3 
5★ Dale x 3 
6★ Moogle x 1 
Title: Nick
Judy Hopps 
Judy Hopps Style 
Judy Hopps: Tail
 (Item Drop Perk +3) 
Defense Boost I (3★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I (3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Judy Hopps x 1 
6★ Cid x 3 
6★ Huey x 1 
6★ Dewey x 1 
6★ Louie x 1 
5★ Chip x 3 
5★ Dale x 3 
6★ Moogle x 1 
Title: Judy

■About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
 (If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

[Edited Mar. 20] Moon Gem Challenge Quest!

[Edited Mar. 20, 2018 10:00 a.m. (PT)] 
This notice was edited to clarify that support requests will not be sent out, should you fall in battle. 
Our apologies for any confusion this may have caused!

★ Moon Gem Challenge Quest! 
 Complete this super difficult quest for fabulous rewards!

■Event Period: 
Mar. 20, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 20, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
One immensely difficult, yet rewarding, quest awaits you with the Moon Gem Challenge Quest
Fight your way through and complete objectives for a Moon Gem and other fabulous rewards! 
If you fall in battle you will be able to continue, so equip your most powerful Medals and complete the Challenge!

Fantasia Mickey B Deal!

■Campaign Period 
Mar. 20, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 22, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 20, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 23, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Now's your chance to get a total of three Fantasia Mickey B Medals! 
Draw once per day from this Fantasia Mickey B Deal!

For just 2000 Jewels, you will get seven Tier 3 or higher Medals and one Fantasia Mickey B Medal as an added bonus! 
As you can pull once daily from this deal, you could get a total of three Fantasia Mickey B Medals! 
Now's the perfect chance to boost some Medals in your arsenal, and all for a very reasonable price!

Read on for more details!

■Deal Details

This 7-Medal Fantasia Mickey B Deal guarantees the following: 
・The 7 Medals you receive will be of 6★ rarity and Tier 3 or higher! 
・You will receive one Fantasia Mickey B Medal each time you draw from this banner! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: March 19th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

oh im as giddy as a school girl, new medals to grind out out fun, that flash isnt to bad either you dont see to many medals that lower enemy Strength, extra attack on that would be pretty good, this is what ive been needing a ice 10 hour medal grind to roll extra attack on all these medals on both my accounts

actually you know what else is realy cool that mickey and broom, i grind lux so much and have soooooo many left over coins after word its nice they have a bonus prize

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Huh, and here I thought the two advertised would be the only ones. Glad to see Flash show up, so there's something new.

Immediate plus about the Raid Event: Eggcognito spawn is instant and has 3 all the time. Alongside the 0AP, farming this buzzer will be easy.

Immediate Double-take moment: 10k Coins for one FMB!? Geez! At least the buzzer is easier to farm this time around, but I'm pretty sure 1 FMB isn't actually valued that high. 1 Magic Broom in Union Cross is 1250, 5 plus a FMA makes a FMB, 5×1250=6250...I don't think one FMA is worth 3750 Coins. It's a nice use of excess coins and I didn't expect it to be cheap, but 10k feels like overkill to me. Well, Lv90 Bosses are supposed to drop bunches of coins, so maybe that'll help a lot depending on just how many more it drops.

Banners are Bait. Friday's were Bait, these are bait. Really good bait, not gonna lie. Never thought EX Medals would ever have low mercies, plus the guaranteed Broom is nice for those pulling, and they're really strong medals. But with verious anniversaries coming up soon and Tier 8 around the corner, the tactic here is pretty obvious. Though for me the Anniversary Banners will have to be fantastic for me to dip into the "Marluxia EXM Funds" for anything besides the Boards. I'm even limiting myself to pulling only once a week from the Top Drawer Deal so I can gradually save up Jewels. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I wouldn't even say that these banners are particularly good bait. These EX medals are very outclassed by this point. Even Sephiroth EX's one hit deal is worthless in current HSCs since the enemies now require much more powerful medals to even be able to beat.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I wouldn't even say that these banners are particularly good bait. These EX medals are very outclassed by this point. Even Sephiroth EX's one hit deal is worthless in current HSCs since the enemies now require much more powerful medals to even be able to beat.

Yeah Maybe So but when are yu every going to see a medal that has 180 as a tier 6 plus 120 bonus guilted boost, its hitting with 300 guilt right now

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah Maybe So but when are yu every going to see a medal that has 180 as a tier 6 plus 120 bonus guilted boost, its hitting with 300 guilt right now

What are you talking about? Guilt boosts are capped at +30%.

Veevee

Awards

I'd love to get myself both Riku because they are so beautiful, but so outclassed already. Farming for medals is always a nice thing, considering they raise defense and lower strength is also still quite a good addition to HPO. Cool stuff.
Roxas is decent, but not worth getting. It's nice to see we seem to get guilt campaigns more frequently now. I just hope the anniversary will pay off and I mean not for Sena alone if I look at the current mood in the community. People know it's coming and they are hoarding jewels like crazy (which is thankfully not that hard with the current banners), some are even only returning for the anniversary, so it'd better be good. Personally, I just hope it yields us some jewels and a decent banner, I don't expect much.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Hold on... An efficient raid event?! 0_0

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

What are you talking about? Guilt boosts are capped at +30%.

im sorry im talking about the Boosters, Its got 40 percent form the power boost 40 percent from the Reversed boost and 40 percent from the record keeper boost so the medal has 120 percent in boosters

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Hold on... An efficient raid event?! 0_0

You mean the fact that the quest to summon them instantly runs you into the eggs and there are three of them guaranteeing a raid boss every single time (if I'm right?)? Yes, that is amazing. This change needs to be permanent for any Raid Boss quest ever. Sadly, I don't have faith in that being the case.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Are there any Medals that lower enemy PSM Str? Because I don't have any and I think they're mandatory to even hope to tank this Assault Dragon in the new Moon Gem quest. It boosts its PSM Atk by 2 every time it uses the bomb attack, so trying to tank it via HD Zexion spam is useless, and I don't have the damage output to kill it in 3 turns. 5000+HP Bars...The breath attack has an absurd amount of damage...no way to debuff PSM Atk...it's stupid. This isn't hard, it's cheap. Explicitly designed to take out anyone who isn't a whale. SMH at SENA right now, I was excited to finally get another Moon Gem and then they pull this...can't even get it. Mrgrgrgrgr...

Veevee

Awards

This Moon Gem quest is plain shit. The game has become so insulting in some parts, it's not even close to funny or fair anymore. Thanks, Sena.

Yamuraiha

Awards

the moon gem quest feels like horseshit

Alja

I mean I could start saying that that's what everybody wanted, right, because the game was sooo boring and too easy and all...

You mean the fact that the quest to summon them instantly runs you into the eggs and there are three of them guaranteeing a raid boss every single time (if I'm right?)? Yes, that is amazing. This change needs to be permanent for any Raid Boss quest ever. Sadly, I don't have faith in that being the case.
It is indeed! However, with the health spike, this is even more of a drag than normally. With some intense grinding, I usually managed to get all rewards for the Raids on Thursday or Friday or so? Now I don't die or anything (yet), but every single boss just takes FOREVER. I genuinely don't believe I will even make it to 10000 coins unless I grind every waking hour of the day. What the hell, SENA?
Does anybody know just how many coins exactly the level 90 boss drops? Would be kind of neat if he dropped the 10.000 LOL, though if that were the case they could just make him drop the FMB directly.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I think you get 10k coins from the level 90 boss
hence why it's immportant to coordinate with your party so once a level 90 spawns more people should know about it to participate and make it easier?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I mean I could start saying that that's what everybody wanted, right, because the game was sooo boring and too easy and all...

Actually yes, I'm not yet able to clear this event and it's actually the first time this game has been exciting for me in ages.

It is indeed! However, with the health spike, this is even more of a drag than normally. With some intense grinding, I usually managed to get all rewards for the Raids on Thursday or Friday or so? Now I don't die or anything (yet), but every single boss just takes FOREVER. I genuinely don't believe I will even make it to 10000 coins unless I grind every waking hour of the day. What the hell, SENA?
Does anybody know just how many coins exactly the level 90 boss drops? Would be kind of neat if he dropped the 10.000 LOL, though if that were the case they could just make him drop the FMB directly.

Yeah... The Raid Bosses have ridiculously high amounts of HP now. Don't really see how this is supposed to make the game any more fun. Raid Bosses are already the most tedious thing in the game, so pretty much all they've done is make it a hundred times more tedious for no reason.

I would like the FMB, but I have no will to actually go through the ridiculous amount of trouble to get it. I'm even on Spring Break, but still don't want to waste my time with tedious Raid Boss nonsense.

Pirate Queen

This game has blatantly gone to the whales. Not sure I can cuss on this board so I'll just say...FY SENA.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

This game has blatantly gone to the whales. Not sure I can cuss on this board so I'll just say...FY SENA.

I save it for Gamefaqs. Can cuss all I want there thanks to an autofilter that you can adjust in the settings.

In any case, this event is making me seriously consider quitting the game. It's not just the absurdity of the challenge which seems to require having the WoL medal from every strat I've seen that succeeds (and guess what I don't have?), it's the timing. How many months has it been since we last got a Moon Gem? And at this rate, how many months will it be before we get another, with most likely an even harder challenge? Why couldn't SE just put the Moon Gems as a further set of Proud+ challenges after the Sun Gems? If this is what future Moon Gem challenges will be like, I'm going to be infuriated because all I want is to upgrade my Diamond Dust and SENA can't make it possible in order to ensure Whales keep spending for bigger medals.

I'm giving SENA until after the Anniversary to change things around. I have finally reached the limit of what I'm willing to put up with from SENA. Banner Spam and stat inflation is one thing, making a one-time HSC reward medal dang near mandatory to complete a challenge? That's where I draw the line.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Glacie and Rachel are doing an AMA on Reddit for some reason. If anyone wants to ask questions about themselves, their jobs, or just shitpost with them, you can do that for the next 2 weeks.

Yeah, cussing's fine. We have some filters in place to change certain words, but it's all good.

Veevee

Awards

I hate how people say "oh, well, this is what everyone wanted". NO. Just a big NO. Some People wanted the game to be balanced around Kairi, but definitely not the whole community. I know enough people who were fine with the difficulty we had because it's a damn mobile game, I don't want to tear all my hairs out about something like that. It's NOT the same thing to increase the difficulty level to rebalance the game or to make it plain unfair and shitty for everyone who isn't willing to spend tons of money on this. I've been trying to beat the boss for over an hour now, I even have one WoL copy (without traits) but I can neither kill it in time nor turtle it out. You can't survive the fireball no matter what you do and he will definitely launch one at the start and at the end. This is a new low since you need the Warrior of Light medal that was only available via HSC or the Chicken Little that was only available in overpriced VIP. If you want to use brute strength, hey, guess what, you need to have rolled the right traits which is completely luck-based. It would be manageable if you were allowed to use a friend medal, but no again.
I don't get this. Even the whales of my party can't beat this and they couldn't beat the last stage of the boss rush event last week either, so who exactly is Sena trying to please? When they want to reduce their players to the paying core, they should at least make sure that same core can actually BEAT those levels.

At least we're not getting the Xaldin event anytime soon, this is the first time we can all be happy NOT to get content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back