• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlock the plot of Kingdom Hearts at PAX East

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

PAX East is only 14 days away but there is still a lot of excitement. Running from April 5th until April 8th 2018, the event boasts industry panels, tournaments, arenas and more as gamers get a look at some upcoming games and hear new information about the series they love.

One of the panels taking place at this event in Boston, Massachusetts is A Beginner's Guide to Unlocking the Plot of Kingdom Hearts, which will be hosted by Ryan Lowy (Producer, Armor Games Studios). This panel will take place on Thursday the 5th of April, running from 4:30 PM until 5:30 PM at the Condor Theatre.

If you are new to the Kingdom Hearts series, or even a veteran, and are attending PAX East you should go to this event and join fellow Kingdom Hearts fans as Ryan Lowy sorts through the plot lines of the previous 10 games while preparing you for all the need to know details for Kingdom Hearts 3:

In the pantheon of games with densely packed and occasionally baffling plot lines, Kingdom Hearts ranks among the most highly regarded.  With over 10 games released in the 15 years of it’s existence it can be hard to know where to start, where to skip, and what’s worth your time. Together, we’ll untangle the web of characters that comprise the series, lay out the important details to know in the lead up to Kingdom Hearts 3, and help even the darkest of hearts see that Kingdom Hearts…is light.

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be available across the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment in 2018.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A major event in early April. Any chance we could get a new trailer? They did mention "new information"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The first paragraph of the post mentioned gamers looking forward to new info for series they loved. Should of figured they were referring to other games.

My mistake.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes, that was in reference to other video game series. Not Kingdom Hearts.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Oh boy....I have a bad feeling about this.

The games aren't confusing if you pay attention, but explaining it to other people never goes well.

redcrown

Awards
The games aren't confusing if you pay attention

giphy.webp

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I created this thread before you but it flopped as hard as gaga's career

tulla2.gif
I'm sorry that happened but we always encourage people to message a KHI staff member if something is news worthy because of the way the site is set up (articles automatically make threads). If you find something that is news worthy in the future, please contact someone so you can get proper credit.

luuizhenriquem

Awards
I'm sorry that happened but we always encourage people to message a KHI staff member if something is news worthy because of the way the site is set up (articles automatically make threads). If you find something that is news worthy in the future, please contact someone so you can get proper credit.

I mean, don't worry lol I didn't know so it's fine lol

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Oh boy....I have a bad feeling about this.

The games aren't confusing if you pay attention, but explaining it to other people never goes well.

Late to the party on this one, haha.

I HATE this argument that "the games aren't confusing, they're just convoluted. If you play them you will understand everything perfectly fine." To all the dudes that say convoluted specifically, THAT WORD'S DEFINITION LITERALLY SAYS SOMETHING THAT IS COMPLEX OR DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW. Most of them are completely fine to follow, but there's always something that's confusing about each one. In KH you need to literally read a journal to guess who the endgame villain is, in II you literally start the game with a protagonist no one knows, in Days Xion's keyblade and her existence in general is vague and takes some digging, in Birth by Sleep TAV's friendship is entirely left up to the imagination alone, in Coded literally everything is bullshit, and if you're telling me that the plot of DDD is easy to follow then you need to sit down and have a drink.

Don't get me started with Back Cover lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Question for the author for the sake of insight:

How do you plan to differentiate you and your panel from all the "Kingdom Hearts Explained" videos and articles? For example, their have been lots of attempts to condense the information for new and old fans, but what will your panel do differently?

RoxasRulzUAll

Question for the author for the sake of insight:

How do you plan to differentiate you and your panel from all the "Kingdom Hearts Explained" videos and articles? For example, their have been lots of attempts to condense the information for new and old fans, but what will your panel do differently?

Honestly, there won't be much difference. We're covering identical content in similar ways. If anything mine is going to be more simple and clean (pardon the pun) since I'm not trying to be a deep dive (pardon the second pun) on the subject.

My goal is to lay out the primary heroes, villains, and story events so people can come into KH 3 and not feel completely lost. (Hopefully it also inspires them to go play the games!). My talk is going to be a little less detail heavy than most Youtube explanation videos, and I'm definitely going to be streamlining some of the more nuanced portions of Kingdom Hearts lore.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Honestly, there won't be much difference. We're covering identical content in similar ways. If anything mine is going to be more simple and clean (pardon the pun) since I'm not trying to be a deep dive (pardon the second pun) on the subject.

My goal is to lay out the primary heroes, villains, and story events so people can come into KH 3 and not feel completely lost. (Hopefully it also inspires them to go play the games!). My talk is going to be a little less detail heavy than most Youtube explanation videos, and I'm definitely going to be streamlining some of the more nuanced portions of Kingdom Hearts lore.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. And your response is understandable. I look forward to seeing more about your panel this weekend!

RoxasRulzUAll said:
As for @FudgemintGuardian

That ain't cool man :(
Fudgemint said:

lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back