• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X: Development Report #4 & Anniversary Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

March 23, 2018 is the 1st anniversary of the Unchained X --> Union X[Cross] update for the Japanese version. To commemorate that, the development team have released a report teasing the arrival of new content arriving this Spring.

Thank you for using KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross]. Today marks the first year since its update from [Unchained X] to [Union Cross]. With that, allow us to introduce some of the new updates scheduled for this Spring.

The addition of PVP Mode!
New [Player vs. Player] Battle is under development!

Better Rare Abilities will be released! All medals are [[B]★[/B][B]★[/B][B]★[/B][B]★[/B][B]★[/B][B]★[/B][B]★[/B]]!
Existing [B]★[/B]6 medals can evolve to [B]★[/B]7!
The base ability is greatly improved at [B]★[/B]7!

Utilize the medals in your possession! Subslots of each Keyblade will be greatly strengthened!
[Subslots] to increase the strength of your Keyblade will be introduced!
Use medals other than the ones you usually equip in battle!

Union X 1st anniversary campaign will also be held via Twitter!

Share images and videos of your most memorable moments in Union Cross, whether they're amazing or just plain bizarre!
If there are at least [50 submissions], all players will be gifted a [Special Multiplayer Comment] present!

Required for submission:
- One-word comment
- Hashtags #KHUX [COLOR=#555555][FONT="]#決定的瞬間 #キャンペーン[/FONT][/COLOR]
- Images or videos of your memorable moment

Deadline is 4/1 @ 23:59 JST
Awesome submissions will be RT'd by @KHUX_PR

Class President: "My friends are my power" 
3 students: "and I'm theirs!" 
4th student: "..."

Last edited:

Wilderness

Awards
Funnily enough, I'll likely be in Japan when this campaign takes off (flying out from London on Monday) - I wonder if there will be any public events.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
This sounds interesting, let's see how it works out for the game.

The browser game did everything to not include another higher rarity tier, but things are different in KHUX and maybe you can actually improve again by upgrading your old medals. It's all about how much better the medals' abilities will be on ★7.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
7* Medals are coming...holy cows. I just hope they don't go overboard with buffing foes to match the new effects. All I know is that, assuming I'm still around then, KEX and my Copy Medals will be the first ones upgraded, with my fully guilted strong medals getting the boost later on. I really like the idea of subslots allowing us to buff our medals further with ones we don't use as much these days. That's a cool bit. Also, no HP bars on the PVP screen, looks like a glorified HSC between players, which means it can be balanced well, and I greatly appreciate that.

Now to see how SENA implements this, and what is needed to upgrade medals to 7 Star. I am intrigued, and if they do this right it could well convince me to stay. Looking forward to more info.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully upgrading from 6-star to 7-star won't require multiple copies of the same medal like X[chi]'s High Purity system.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
But we already have Mickey & Brooms, so it's highly likely that even in the event that you will need additional copies (or dedicated awakening medals) to upgrade from 6 starts to 7 starts, there will be another general medal to fulfill the same purpose.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
But we already have Mickey & Brooms, so it's highly likely that even in the event that you will need additional copies (or dedicated awakening medals) to upgrade from 6 starts to 7 starts, there will be another general medal to fulfill the same purpose.

Given that increasing Star count involves the Evolve option and not the Level Up one, they can easily code it so that FMBs can't act as a substitute (and given the screens have coding differences as is, that might be the case already) We already have medals that use dupes of themselves to Evolve, I don't recall FMBs being useable as a substitute for those.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I meant it more in a way like we currently have medals than can substitute duplicates during evolution. Yes, there are some event medals that don't, but that's 100% because these events where designed so you had to farm a lot of medals.

So, if you will really need more duplicates to increase the medals rank (which wasn't the case before), then there will be most likely a medal created for this case too, or it's really just another evolution medal in the first place. It will be super rare in the beginning, but not for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back