• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3/29 Union χ JP Updates: Skill Draws, Proud Quests

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 Skill Draws are available from 3/29~3/31! Each draw comes with 5 ★6 medals and a guaranteed skill. Players are limited to 1 draw of each banner per day, which comes with 5 VIP coins.

Skills being offered are Attack Up XL II 100%, Guard Up XL, Ability2 & ATK XL II 100%,  Lux & ATK XL 100%, and Triple Threat EX II.

The ★6 medals may also come with one of the following abilities attached:

Attack Up M Guard Up M
Ability Prize Up Ability2
Poison EX Paralyze EX
Sleep EX

Proud Quests 676~700 have been added! Clear the objectives to get 1 Moon, Sun, Sword, Wing and Mystic Stone as well as 45 Magic Mirrors. Use them to upgrade Keyblades you can only get in Proud Mode.

Daily Time Attack Event held from 3/30~4/5! Clear the quest every day to get 100 jewels, for 700 jewels total.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 3/29 Union ? JP Updates: Skill Draws, Proud Quests

Please let there be a lot of Moon Gems, please let there be a lot of Moon Gems, please let there be a lot of Moon Gems...I'll take Proud Mode over OP Dragon of Doom any day of the week!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Please let there be a lot of Moon Gems, please let there be a lot of Moon Gems, please let there be a lot of Moon Gems...I'll take Proud Mode over OP Dragon of Doom any day of the week!

Unfortunately it is just 1 of each gem and a whole lot of Mirrors.

AleMustDie

Awards

Only Proud Quests today.
Any news for the Update? Should be like Saturday night/Sunday night?

Since is the first Anniversary of Union X if Im not wrong. And the Vanitas banner / Coli / HSC end too...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Unfortunately it is just 1 of each gem and a whole lot of Mirrors.

Darn...well, better than none I suppose. *Looks at how many Global has* It'll take us 6 months to get there at the current pace though. SE oughta not be stingy with these Moon Gems, we got Sun Gems chucked out like crazy. I don't even think more are needed unless the really high decimal levels start wanting them. I oughta check the Wiki on that one...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Dragon Outfit for Pets? YES.

That Rock Monster though? I'm sorry, but I cannot unsee part of the design. I know it's probably supposed to be similar to a Hidden Mickey, but...the Xs make it seem like it has boobs. Cannot unsee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back