• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4/5 Union χ JP Update: Dwarf Woodlands Quest, Riku=Replica HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Let's explore Dwarf Woodlands! From 4/5~4/11, clear 8 quests to earn a total of 300 jewels! 

Premium Draw from 4/6~4/13 offers Riku=Replica HD as a 5-pull mercy! This medal is capable of 150~230% Guilt, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and grants 80 pet points.

Riku=Replica HD Ver [1 Target | 1 SP cost] Copies the ability of the previous medal, fails if none exists in that position

Each pull guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Armor of the Master HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage with more Lux acquired in the stage
Pete HD Ver
 [All Targets, 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Riku Days Black Coat Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 3rd slot of the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 4/5 Union ? JP Update: Dwarf Woodlands Quest

Watch this space for tomorrow's updates.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Huh. Wonder if we'll get that. Granted, SENA hasn't translated many previous mini story event quests that weren't cups (and even then, Pegasus Cup is still AWOL) so it's a long shot. Would still like it if it has little story tidbits, though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Huh. Wonder if we'll get that. Granted, SENA hasn't translated many previous mini story event quests that weren't cups (and even then, Pegasus Cup is still AWOL) so it's a long shot. Would still like it if it has little story tidbits, though.

Doesn't look like there are any story scenes with this one. Just a whole lot of running around in Dwarf Woodlands.

AleMustDie

Awards

I really dont know what to do in these quest.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I really dont know what to do in these quest.

Hide n' seek. Search the entire map and defeat X number of Y enemy.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 4/5 Union ? JP Update: Dwarf Woodlands Quest, Riku=Replica HD

I like the fact that RR is a Backwards Copy Medal, as in Global we haven't seen one of those since the Key Arts. This guy will be very potent on Reverse Power setups and Fairy Stars...not gonna lie, I'd be tempted to get him given how useful he'll be, but my best Copy Medals are that way due to Traits, so I don't think I'd get as much mileage out of him compared to my magic Copy medals. Plus, we might be getting a 5 Draw iXEX and I fully intend to snag that assuming we get a nice dump of Anniversary jewels. Still, love the Art (it's like Vanitas HD, but flipped) and this is a much needed niche to be filled instead of it being HD Xion 2.0. Maybe we'll get a Reversed Magic version of him down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back