• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Key Art #15 VIP Quests Pt. 2 & Much, Much More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 9, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 9, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 16, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Key Art #15 and 1400 Jewels 
VIP Key Art #15 VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four VIP Key Art #15 Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

As an added bonus, Key Art #15 also has special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Key Art #15 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 7 1 turn: ↑ Upright STR by 1, STR & PSM-STR by 3 tiers. Cures own status ailments. HP recovery LV 3. Fills 3 gauges. Random 0 × 5.01
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

●VIP KH III King Mickey [EX] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal! 
This is the last of seven chances to get a KH III King Mickey [EX] Medal!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards! 

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Get HD Gula [EX] & HD Ava [EX] Within 5 Draws!

★ HD Gula [EX] and HD Ava [EX] are back! 
 Get each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective EX Medal Deal!

HD Gula [EX] and HD Ava [EX] are making their return! 
Even better, you are guaranteed to receive each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective Deals! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner!

There's also a chance you could receive HD Gula [EX] from the HD Ava [EX] banner, or that you could receive HD Ava [EX] from the HD Gula [EX] banner!

Both of these EX Medals also have unique Home Screen music when you share them!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD Gula [EX] and HD Ava [EX] outside of these specific EX Medal Deals until we announce that they are available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 9, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 12, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 9, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 13, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

These two 10-Medal EX Medal Deals guarantee the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive HD Gula [EX] within 5 draws from the HD Gula [EX] banner! 
 NOTE: Should you receive HD Gula [EX] from the HD Ava [EX] banner, it will have no impact on the HD Gula [EX] banner counter. 
・You are guaranteed to receive HD Ava [EX] within 5 draws from the HD Ava [EX] banner! 
 NOTE: Should you receive HD Ava [EX] from the HD Gula [EX] banner, it will have no impact on the HD Ava [EX] banner counter. 
・If you receive the following Medals from either deal, they will come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 Dots: 
 - HD Gula [EX] 
 - HD Ava [EX] 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 5 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Gula [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ S-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & S-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
HD Ava [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ PSM-DEF by 2, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & PSM-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Past Avatar Boards Return! (Apr. 9)

★ Favorite Avatar Boards Return for an even more Favorable Price!

■Campaign Details: 
Apr. 9, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 9, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 16, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Some of your favorite avatar boards are back, and available for only 1500 Jewels apiece
Act fast, as they'll only be around for a limited time! 
NOTE: If you had previously purchased these boards, you will not be able to purchase them again.

■Returning Avatars

■About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
 (If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■Avatar Board Contents

Halloween Donald (Male) Halloween Donald (Female)
Halloween Donald 
Halloween Donald: Hat
 (Skill Perk +6) 
Halloween Donald: Bill (Skill Perk +6) 
Attack Prize Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 1 (5★ Scrooge) 
5★ Halloween Donald A x 4 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
6★ Cid x 1 
6★ Cid 5 x 1 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Nightmare
Halloween Donald 
Halloween Donald: Hat

(Skill Perk +6) 
Halloween Donald: Bill (Skill Perk +6) 
Attack Prize Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 1 (5★ Scrooge) 
5★ Halloween Donald A x 4 
6★ Cid x 1 
6★ Cid 5 x 1 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Trick Or

Halloween Goofy (Male) Halloween Goofy (Female)
Halloween Goofy 
Halloween Goofy: Hat
 (Raid Boss Perk +10) 
Halloween Goofy: Glasses (Raid Boss Perk +5) 
No Cost (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II (5★ Scrooge) 
5★ Halloween Goofy A x 4 
6★ Cid x 1 
6★ Cid 5 x 1 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Mucky
Halloween Goofy 
Halloween Goofy: Hat

(Raid Boss Perk +10) 
Halloween Goofy: Glasses (Raid Boss Perk +5) 
No Cost (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II (5★ Scrooge) 
5★ Halloween Goofy A x 4 
6★ Cid x 1 
6★ Cid 5 x 1 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Misty

img

★ Only Tier 3 or below Medals are allowed! 
 Get creative with your Keyblade setup to get fabulous rewards!

■Event Period: 
Apr. 11, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 17, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 11, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 18, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Using only Tier 3 or below Medals, complete a series of objectives for 10 quests to receive a total of 300 Jewels and more!
Aim to finish each quest as quickly as possible to clear all of the objectives! 
You won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Yamuraiha

Awards
Re: April 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Wait til Monday they said
it'll get better with the anniversary
:rolleyes:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

The only bright side I can find to this is the Foreteller Banners presence means iXEX might not be popping up this week with a 5 Draw Mercy like I thought. I'm getting worried she won't pop up at all, but I'll be happy with a week delay as I'll be able to save up the Jewels I need without needing to get VIP. Tomorrow will decide methinks...Kairi popped up on Tuesday, so nothing's certain yet.

Other than that, this update is pretty sad. It's nice for people who wanted Foreteller medal, but most of this update is VIP stuff with a couple banners and a few outdated Avatar Boards (dear gods, it's the Return of the Duck Bill!!). Nothing new, no new Event Quests...They better have one hell of a showing in-game for this fan event, because they're heavily dropping the ball for the Anniversary itself this week.

Yamuraiha

Awards

Seeing how they handle their players I really wish SENA wasn't in charge of khux or something. Zero communication, they don't seem to know what the playerbase wants nor needs and only focus on whales? People kept saying during the weekend to wait for Monday .. now they say wait for after the meeting but the Anniversary should be properly celebrated from the beginning? The pre-anniversary quests were better than what we got now and it's frustrating when it's a game like KH that has so many passionate fans who love Kingdom Hearts and get such a crappy treatment. SENA is doing the worst job in listening to the community. Yes, they have to make a profit but this is really not the best way to do it if they only focus on how whales can benefit from? And even for people who pay and support the game it seems like a let down imo.
Look at all the boards we skipped compared to JP (I know we shouldn't compare NA and JP since both have their pros and cons but with these things I can't help BUT compare), the VIP coins are still a myth.. we may get better banners occasionally but at least they seem to get more events and challenges? And avatar boards. People said that our anni is apparently better than theirs but looking back to all the jewel quests they got I don't think global has it better than JP. I rather wish we'd slow down a bit and get all the challenges and quests they have instead of rushing to catch up. And once we catch up are we actually going to get the same challenges and events they get or will we only catch up on medals and main quests but not events?

I still think people are in charge of khux who have no passion for the game nor the playerbase and just focus on what brings more money than something that satisfies them as a company and a wider range of players. Because so far it feels like the more you pay the more you benefit. Like we're at this part now were almost everyone KNOWS not to expect anything from them but we still hope and get let down and it's such a shame because the game itself (even when it's mostly the same) can be really fun, if only people took actually care of it and listened. Not everyone is a whale, not everyone can afford buying VIP all the time for some content and some people who play this game are actually underaged so they can't get VIP and they shouldn't but to some it feels like a requirement and that's just bad.

I saw people on reddit say that the FFRK anniversary was so much nicer than this... or that other SE moba games have way better treatment of their playerbase and it's actually really sad? And it makes me wonder why SE/SENA handles Khux NA the way it does. For the anniversary they could've tried to give us a new Cup maybe, or if they bring avatar boards back give us some of those billion things JP had and we never got? Instead we get nothing but people telling us to wait after the meeting which is just really... meh? Like I'm actually wondering if SENA has to be in charge or if we're forever doomed with a game that could be fun but a management that doesn't seem to actually care about the playerbase?

This is just a really weird way to celebrate anniversary. I'm still waiting for a twist but with a game that has so many frustrated players I'd rather have them give us some kind of roadmap about what's to come during the anniversary than this silence while people reply to their twitter news (banners banners and more banners) with frustration because clearly this isn't working for any of us.

Pirate Queen

Big let down. The week approaching Anniversary was pretty cool, I admit. But the Anniversary and after has been...banner city. Buy, buy, buy. VIP. Buy, buy, buy. C'mon, this celebration is about the players, the fans, celebrating sticking it out and playing the game for 2 years! Um SENA, you give birthday gifts out, not expect people to pay you!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Okay, so no iXEX banner this week so far. Given the timing, I think I might be safe since I can easily get over 15k by the start of next week. The Ava/Gula banners go poof on Friday, which lines up nicely as that's the 13th so Vexen should be coming, which given the 5k Jewel reward beating Data Vexen will probably have since Xaldin had it will certainly put me in the clear. I am worried this means no 5 Draw Mercy banner for iXEX this month as next week will probably be 2 more Foretellers and then the last one for the week of the 23rd. Will be very sad if Xion does not get her time in the spotlight so I can grab her and buff my Reverse sets to glorious levels.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So the second response is to someone criticizing the Record Keeper event I assume? Probably cuz it was just all the same stuff as usual lol, just with a light FF dressing and all the medals were stuck behind a pay wall.

D

Deleted member

So the second response is to someone criticizing the Record Keeper event I assume? Probably cuz it was just all the same stuff as usual lol, just with a light FF dressing and all the medals were stuck behind a pay wall.
this was what she was responding to:
"I just think the biggest issue is the lack of information.If they brought all the information ahead a bit like FFRK did it would be nice. Something like:
Pre anniversary event - date Pre anniversary banner - date Anniversary! - Surprise present Anniversary Banner 1 - Day 1 Anniversary Banner 2 - week 2 Anniversary Union Cross event - Week 2 Dandelion Meeting Special - Week 2 Anniversary Banner 3 - Week 3 Special Anniversary Event - Week 3 Anniversary HSC - Week 4
Even if it literally was like the above, where it doesn't say whats actually coming just that more is it would appease most players.
Add avatar boards to the list above. Like "Old avatar Board 1-8" and New Avatar Boards type of thing.
I know they obviously want us to waste all our jewels but I think some of us would like to know whether more banners are coming. Similar to how FFRK is upfront about all the banners so you get to pick and choose which one might be best for you.
That being said. My biggest 2 things I'm expecting from anniversary right now is I really want Avatar boards (with good skills... I need ABmax skills.) And the Union Avatar parts.
And I'm still expecting us to get more jewels later during the month."

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

this was what she was responding to:
"I just think the biggest issue is the lack of information.If they brought all the information ahead a bit like FFRK did it would be nice. Something like:
Pre anniversary event - date Pre anniversary banner - date Anniversary! - Surprise present Anniversary Banner 1 - Day 1 Anniversary Banner 2 - week 2 Anniversary Union Cross event - Week 2 Dandelion Meeting Special - Week 2 Anniversary Banner 3 - Week 3 Special Anniversary Event - Week 3 Anniversary HSC - Week 4
Even if it literally was like the above, where it doesn't say whats actually coming just that more is it would appease most players.
Add avatar boards to the list above. Like "Old avatar Board 1-8" and New Avatar Boards type of thing.
I know they obviously want us to waste all our jewels but I think some of us would like to know whether more banners are coming. Similar to how FFRK is upfront about all the banners so you get to pick and choose which one might be best for you.
That being said. My biggest 2 things I'm expecting from anniversary right now is I really want Avatar boards (with good skills... I need ABmax skills.) And the Union Avatar parts.
And I'm still expecting us to get more jewels later during the month."

Ohh I see, in regards to the RK anniversary event, not the crossover. I like how they were blunt about wanting us to waste our jewels lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

this is like the third time glacie has posted a feedback thread

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

this is like the third time Glacie has posted a feedback thread

Pretty sure that's a good thing. It's easy to assume that 1:1 parity with KHUx Japan can be easily achieved, but we really don't know how much happens behind the scenes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Pretty sure that's a good thing. It's easy to assume that 1:1 parity with KHUx Japan can be easily achieved, but we really don't know how much happens behind the scenes.

Yes, a feedback thread every once in a while is great, but certainly not at this frequency. If one of the big aspects of her job is to relay feedback from community to devs and she can't do that unless people spell it out in these threads, then that's extremely concerning. Sooner or later, you should be able to pick up on trends in the userbase and be able to figure out what people like or dislike, what they have problems with merely by observing.

This is a mobile game. People aren't so complicated.

Pirate Queen

And yet, after reading all the feedback, nothing ever got done and I doubt all the feedback will ever get implemented and once again get ignorned. It's a total waste. Some will say SENA just gets their jollies listening to us gripe. Until I see any real change, I'm going to assume these postings by Gracie are just appeasement for the masses. I mean, how do we know these month long events aren't just regular schedule? Nothing screams "Anniversary" special about them so far...

Last edited:

Yamuraiha

Awards

That's the biggest issue with this game. There is a lack of communication because they think the community is the kind that wants big secrets but after all these things people complained about they need to be more straightforward with the players but because they aren't it always escalates and a lot of people are not thinking "I hope she sees this so she can talk to the devs about it" BUT "I hope she doesn't see it there is so much salt" because the people who are 100% okay with the game often don't even try to see it from another perspective and the "stop playing the game" comments aren't really helpful to anyone either because I'm guessing as a company they don't want their players to stop playing and move to other games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back