• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4/13 Union χ JP Update: Vexen modified, New Organization XIII Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Organization XIII Draw from 4/13~4/23 offers Vexen [modified]! This voiced medal is guaranteed in 5 pulls, is capable of 150~230% Guilt, comes with 3 ability slots filled and grants 80 pet points.

Vexen [modified] [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 2 turns: Decreases enemy Attack by 2, increases Reverse Attack by 1, Defense by 1, Speed Defense by 3, Magic Defense by 3. Recovers HP, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more turns have passed

Each pull guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Armor of the Master HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage with more Lux acquired in the stage
Pete HD Ver
 [All Targets, 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Riku Days Black Coat Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 3rd slot of the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn

New Organization XIII Event from 4/13~4/23 features a battle with Data Vexen! Clear all 13 challenges to get up to 5000 jewels and 5 copies of Dedicated Awakening Medal #10.

Quest No. Rewards
1 Jewel x 2000
Dedicated Awakening Medal #10 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 Jewel x 250
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 Jewel x 250
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 Jewel x 250
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 Jewel x 250
Title [The Chilly Academic] x 1

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 4/13 Union ? JP Update: Vexen modified, New Organization XIII Event

WHAAAAAAA!? They...made him a Reverse Power Medal? I...I was not expecting that. At all. Was kinda looking forward to his medal. Well, at least Vexen+ here has a nice effect. Still no PSMStr Debuffer yet, was hoping he'd fill that role, but being a really buffed version of his B medal with a different attribute should make him fun for Darkgnaw. I'm focusing on Magic though, so sadly I gotta skip him. Darn.

I just really hope we get his quests in Global too. We have Tier 8 medals, SENA gets to chuck another banner at us, we get content and free Jewels...there's no downside for anyone unless SENA skips it for some inane reason. Also, that Title. Very nice. I look forward to November's Graceful Assassin title.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 4/13 Union ? JP Update: Vexen modified, New Organization XIII Event

Yeah, I was totally ready to sit him all nice and pretty next to Vanitas on my Diamond Dust too lol. This feels exactly like when they revealed iTerra and everyone was baffled why he was Magic.

But I've learned my lesson from Xaldin and will definitely be pulling for him. Besides, all those trait medals take up too much space :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back